SO the guy that burned down the FOX Christmas tree

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Was let out without bail. He has an arrest record and his family has said he is a danger.

So should the Judge who let him out be held accountable if this guy hurts someone? You cant possibly say the parents of the Kid who shot up a school should be held liable and NOT think this judge should be!!!!

Was let out without bail. He has an arrest record and his family has said he is a danger.

So should the Judge who let him out be held accountable if this guy hurts someone? You cant possibly say the parents of the Kid who shot up a school should be held liable and NOT think this judge should be!!!!

Makes no sense to me. The guy is homeless and mental.

Who burns down a tree?

He probably isn't of sound mind. I know in Canada we have a serious issue with mental health and lack of resources (since the Creepy Ones take the brunt of local budgets).

Society has to choose their priorities. I would bet that mental health costs are lower than prison costs. That's just me always assessing cost/benefit.

Its not considered "terrorism" when the victim is perceived to be conservative in liberal New York City. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Fake Italian, Mayor DeBlasio, give him a medal and throw a ticket tape parade for the insurrectionist.

The FOX Xmas tree? I’ll worry when they show some concern about the way the Capitol was treated. :rolleyes-41:

Well I'm sure all democrats wanted to burn down the Fox tree so why not make sure people are out on the streets that will do it for them?

Hawaiian privilege, bra.

Its not considered "terrorism" when the victim is perceived to be conservative in liberal New York City. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Fake Italian, Mayor DeBlasio, give him a medal and throw a ticket tape parade for the insurrectionist.

He's not conservative.. He's a mentally ill homeless man.

Was let out without bail.

You can't legally deny bail to someone who isn't at risk of not showing up for their court date.

If the man has mental issues, it isn't legal to incarcerate them to prevent harm. The mental health system can involuntarily hold someone in a mental facility if they express suicidal thoughts or threats to injure others. But, you can't hold them long.

Someone burned down the Capitol? I must have missed that.
That was in 1983 when the far Left bombed the Capital.

1639056009253.png

Shocked lawmakers condemned the attack. Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield (D-Montana), called it an “outrageous and sacrilegious” hit on a “public shrine.” House Speaker Carl Albert (D-Oklahoma) said the bombing was “doubly sad” because it would likely lead to tighter security at the Capitol and less freedom for visitors. The Washington Post’s editorial page lamented “the easy contagion of extremism in a time of dark frustrations and deep disillusionment.”

Luckily, there was no mention of a democrat insurrection or threat to democracy like we saw with the scary Viking walking into the Capital

1639056125808.png

Why would they? It’s not like they would have been defending democracy, like the Capitol Police.
The Capitol Police pretty much phoned it in, that's plain.

The leadership all got fired, immediately.

You can't legally deny bail to someone who isn't at risk of not showing up for their court date.

If the man has mental issues, it isn't legal to incarcerate them to prevent harm. The mental health system can involuntarily hold someone in a mental facility if they express suicidal thoughts or threats to injure others. But, you can't hold them long.
News this morning sez it was an arsonist who is a black homeless, and can't really speak coherently (they quoted for example).

Forum List

Back