SO the guy that burned down the FOX Christmas tree

News this morning sez it was an arsonist who is a black homeless, and can't really speak coherently (they quoted for example).

You haven't been able to incarcerate a homeless person for several decades now. Vagrancy laws are a thing of the past.

The Democrat party is a terrorist organization releasing thousands a day onto the streets that will terrorize the nation.

This is why they had such a reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse. Sure, they can have Left wing Mayors tell the police to stand down, they can reduce penalties for theft and other crimes, they can shout racism every time a black criminal is shot dead by the police, but they are clueless as to what to do about the average citizen taking it upon themselves to maintain law and order.

Makes no sense to me. The guy is homeless and mental.
Why burn down a Christmas Tree from a Non Prog network? A tree is just a symbol. But is jubilant. And to many represents something else. We are becoming what comes here now. Assimilation is just no good. Enjoy!

You haven't been able to incarcerate a homeless person for several decades now. Vagrancy laws are a thing of the past.

But he isn't just homeless. He should be in jail for the crime he committed. Maybe he could then get some help, but I doubt it. It's almost impossible to get help for crazy folks that don't want it. It's pretty hard sometimes to get help for those hat DO want it. Ugh.

Why burn down a Christmas Tree from a Non Prog network? A tree is just a symbol. But is jubilant. And to many represents something else. We are becoming what comes here now. Assimilation is just no good. Enjoy!

Beats me.

Was let out without bail. He has an arrest record and his family has said he is a danger.

So should the Judge who let him out be held accountable if this guy hurts someone? You cant possibly say the parents of the Kid who shot up a school should be held liable and NOT think this judge should be!!!!

The judge likely has his/her hands tied to do the Democrat passed bail reform laws.

The Democrat party is a terrorist organization releasing thousands a day onto the streets that will terrorize the nation.

This is why they had such a reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse. Sure, they can have Left wing Mayors tell the police to stand down, they can reduce penalties for theft and other crimes, they can shout racism every time a black criminal is shot dead by the police, but they are clueless as to what to do about the average citizen taking it upon themselves to maintain law and order.
Blaming the guy who works his tail off to provide for his family is where we are at with the Prog Party. He is just no good. No civilization will survive this for a long time.

Was let out without bail. He has an arrest record and his family has said he is a danger.

So should the Judge who let him out be held accountable if this guy hurts someone? You cant possibly say the parents of the Kid who shot up a school should be held liable and NOT think this judge should be!!!!

"You cant possibly say the parents of the Kid who shot up a school should be held liable and NOT think this judge should be!!!!"

Sure you can. And you'd be right.

"He denied the arson and hurled obscenities at reporters before asking them for a cigarette."

That cracked me up for some reason.

You effers! You sonnsabitches! Die like dirty weasels!

But first, can I borrow a cig?

From the sound of it, the only way he could get close to an SUV is offering to wash its windshield at an intersection.
Offer? I see you aren't from near Baltimore. Trust me, if you have to drive into Baltimore, you don't get a choice. They -- several -- jump the car at a light, wash the window dirtier, demand money or else. And if it's not enough money, it's also "or else."

It's simply a shakedown, and has been going on 35 years by my personal observation, and it's so bad now because of the recent uprisings that the City Council says this time they really will do something. Uh-huh ---- they've never stopped it before for long, so I'm not expecting anything. Of course, I never go into Baltimore anymore. It's taking your life in your hands, nobody does if they can help it.

From the sound of it, the only way he could get close to an SUV is offering to wash its windshield at an intersection.

Never underestimate the ability of crazy people to do crazy shit.

They -- several -- jump the car at a light, wash the window dirtier, demand money or else. And if it's not enough money, it's also "or else."

I always flash my badge ... it seems to deter them.

dbc2d145b2a401869cbcf6b5d876c056.gif

Forum List

Back