So, Texas has had nearly 50 straight days of 100+ weather.

They always warn us try to use less power.
I so not doubt that. They have warned us here a couple of times.
Though the OP paints a rosy picture of no outages in Texas, it is not as rosy and perfect, though better than 2021 when they led the country, as of November, that years. Here is a 2022 comparison. of just two states, from PowerOutagesUS.

I so not doubt that. They have warned us here a couple of times.
Though the OP paints a rosy picture of no outages in Texas, it is not as rosy and perfect, though better than 2021 when they led the country, as of November, that years. Here is a 2022 comparison. of just two states, from PowerOutagesUS.
As another couple of examples, here is California as of 8/1 and Illinois.

Just checked it out...

Texas looking like around 10% Solar this year (total)... But is increasing by 70% a year... That is incredible...
At this rate of growth that would be 50% in 3 years, I say hard to maintain but 5 years... Texas could be looking at being the kings of Solar..
Yea except solar is incredibly expensive and doesn’t last. All those panels will need replacing in 15 years, they cannot be recycled. All those toxic chemicals and elements needed to make them too.

Hopefully companies are giving workers more breaks as it should be in that heat.

Just checked it out...

Texas looking like around 10% Solar this year (total)... But is increasing by 70% a year... That is incredible...
At this rate of growth that would be 50% in 3 years, I say hard to maintain but 5 years... Texas could be looking at being the kings of Solar..

They already are the king in wind power.

You pick the northern most city AND not on the Texas power grid.

:laughing0301:

Just stop talking.
Hey STUPID ... the largest California public utility has been convicted of murdering its customers ... and is still murdering its customers ... and you think black-outs are the problem ... even though utility companies are murdering its customers ...

Texans' hearts are too big for this to happen there ...

well again, I work with folks in Texas and they told me they've had rolling black outs. Why would they make that up to me?

I haven't heard of a single blackout in Texas nore can I find anything on Google about it.
If we had blackout problems we all know Google would be sure to tell us all about it.

Hey STUPID ... the largest California public utility has been convicted of murdering its customers ... and is still murdering its customers ... and you think black-outs are the problem ... even though utility companies are murdering its customers ...

Texans' hearts are too big for this to happen there ...
What the fuck are you talking about?

I haven't heard of a single blackout in Texas nore can I find anything on Google about it.
If we had blackout problems we all know Google would be sure to tell us all about it.
What a colleague and a customer told me. Two different folks. Why would they lie?

Forum List

Back