So some Ahole from black lives matter shoots up a church

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already dropped off the MSM radar because it doesn't fit the narrative. They don't care when black people kill black people, they don't care when blacks kill whites.

Unless a link is provided showing the shooter was connected to BLM this thread is just a fake news misinformation thread.

Um... where is anybody reporting that he's from Black Lives Matter? He had actually attended the church in the past.
if he didnt think black lives mattered, why didnt he shoot up a black church?

He obviously wasn't concerned with the black lives in the church that day.
lol i was JK

I thought you were arguing that churches should be segregated. I was just agreeing with you. :eek:

Muslim Immigrant from Sudan.

Should never have been in this country in the first place.

on a related note...

DKh-6_XU8AAQu0N.jpg

Um... where is anybody reporting that he's from Black Lives Matter? He had actually attended the church in the past.

Hmmm, that must have came out later, because the story I read stated nobody in the church knew who the guy was. They never seen him before.

Hmmm, that must have came out later, because the story I read stated nobody in the church knew who the guy was. They never seen him before.

Every article I've read says that church-goers say he had attended services in the past year or two. They didn't specify whether or not he was there regularly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back