So Snowflakes Think Biden Being on Corrupt Ukraine & Chinese Company Boards is Ok?

Dems are fine with cashing in on political office. Start at the local level, then state, then federal this type of 'get mine' culture is rampant throughout government. The politicians themselves, then their allies, friends, and families.
And the Repubs never ever do that?

The entire system runs upon an indoctrinated rationalized illusion of representative democracy covering for rule by concentrated wealth.
You and I can see that and my seventeen year old son but not the mass majority of lemmings which can't see past the ends of their noses to see the disparities and misguidance in our politics...

He was making $50k+ per month as a Board member of a corrupt Ukraine energy company known for dealing with Putin, owned by a known criminal Ukrainian who stood to benefit from Russia annexing Crimea WHILE his VP dad was Obama's point man on Ukraine while being paid by Urraine lobbyist...

...and now he's a Board member on a Chinese company and knows as little about anything that company does as he did about oil / energy....

Curious...what was it about Hunter Biden's resume that convinced these foreign corrupt / intellectual propert-stealing companies want to hire him - not as a lawyer / employee but as a BOARD MEMBER... Being an average American lawyer...being a former US military member kicked out of service for drug use...?

But the good news is Hunter gave his word that if his father becomes President he won't work for any more foreign companies...

:rolleyes:

‘Where’s Hunter?’ Trump asks, as Biden’s son promises not to work with foreign companies if father wins presidency in 2020
Hunter can work where he pleases like many US citizens do.
If it was a Trump you'd be going bonkers. You guys really can't see your hypocrisy.
I voted for Trump, next in yer fake outrage of the day ploy...
Lol. I don't believe that.
Guess what, I couldna care wtf you do and don't believe..There was no way in hell I'd ever vote fer Hillary or the whore corporatist that was leading the Green Party and ever since Reagan gave the illegals the ok to come her illegally and wait on another amnesty moment I refused to vote Republican and Trump is no Republican...
Don isn't anything, that's why you can't see his transcripts or tax returns.

If it was a Trump you'd be going bonkers. You guys really can't see your hypocrisy.
Guess what, I couldna care wtf you do and don't believe..There was no way in hell I'd ever vote fer Hillary or the whore corporatist that was leading the Green Party and ever since Reagan gave the illegals the ok to come her illegally and wait on another amnesty moment I refused to vote Republican and Trump is no Republican...
I am well aware of that why else would he go to such lengths to lie and hide them?

Dems are fine with cashing in on political office. Start at the local level, then state, then federal this type of 'get mine' culture is rampant throughout government. The politicians themselves, then their allies, friends, and families.

The entire system runs upon an indoctrinated rationalized illusion of representative democracy covering for rule by concentrated wealth.
You and I can see that and my seventeen year old son but not the mass majority of lemmings which can't see past the ends of their noses to see the disparities and misguidance in our politics...

Oh I don't run with them or put any faith in them. It's just noise and chaos, which is the goal after all.

I am well aware of that why else would he go to such lengths to lie and hide them?
Because he has no other option-n-shit.

He was making $50k+ per month as a Board member of a corrupt Ukraine energy company known for dealing with Putin, owned by a known criminal Ukrainian who stood to benefit from Russia annexing Crimea WHILE his VP dad was Obama's point man on Ukraine while being paid by Urraine lobbyist...

...and now he's a Board member on a Chinese company and knows as little about anything that company does as he did about oil / energy....

Curious...what was it about Hunter Biden's resume that convinced these foreign corrupt / intellectual propert-stealing companies want to hire him - not as a lawyer / employee but as a BOARD MEMBER... Being an average American lawyer...being a former US military member kicked out of service for drug use...?

But the good news is Hunter gave his word that if his father becomes President he won't work for any more foreign companies...

‘Where’s Hunter?’ Trump asks, as Biden’s son promises not to work with foreign companies if father wins presidency in 2020
Whatever.

Because it's not anyone's business. That's the business of the IRS.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, bullshit. Don has been known to be a lying jackass for decades, american bankers cut him off ages ago.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, bullshit. Don has been known to be a lying jackass for decades, american bankers cut him off ages ago.
Wrong. Trump has the same rights you have. The only people privy to your tax info is the IRS. It's not anyone's business.

Wrong. Trump has the same rights you have. The only people privy to your tax info is the IRS. It's not anyone's business.
I can see you have little experience in today's world of employment where financial disclosure is of utmost importance to get certain jobs.

I shouldn't have to expose myself of important 411 that I feel is private to get a job or get a loan yet I am required to be audited to make a living and it's not by the IRS...

Don ran for president, what do people who run for president do shoog?

Don has more rights than either you or I, we see it every day.

I can see you have little experience in today's world of employment where financial disclosure is of utmost importance to get certain jobs.
Or even a place to live indoors.

Hmmm, wonder who else got to where they are by riding daddy's shoestrings? Trump, born with a diamond encrusted golden spoon in his mouth? W Bush and his brothers? Trump's kids? You act like this isn't common among the rich and powerful.

Yep, I have a low opinion of Rep politicians also. We should fire all their ass, seize their ill gotten gains and toss their ass in prison as a warning to others.

I think Biden should drop out for the good of the party and for the good of his country. This is rocket fuel for Trump to hammer him like Hillary's emails.

Show me the statute that requires a candidate for President to make their tax information public. Please do.

Tell us what people do that run for President.

Tell us what people do that run for President.
You already know relative to the topic.

Hmmm, wonder who else got to where they are by riding daddy's shoestrings? Trump, born with a diamond encrusted golden spoon in his mouth? W Bush and his brothers? Trump's kids? You act like this isn't common among the rich and powerful.
Kennedys, Pelosi, Gore, Rockefeller, Roosevelts, etc. Common in both parties.

Forum List

Back