As the dictatorship turns.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
OK, we need an explanation. From the president. Not an excuse from his loons.

thehill-logo-big.png

Barr met privately with Murdoch amid impeachment scrutiny: report
By Marty Johnson - 10/10/19 05:33 PM EDT

Attorney General met privately Wednesday night with Rupert Murdoch, the media giant and known confidant of President Trump at Murdoch's home in New York, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

It is unclear what the two discussed, as aides of both men declined to speak with the Times.

The move comes amid House Democrats' impeachment inquiry into Trump over his interactions with Ukraine, matters with which Barr played an integral role.

During his now-infamous July 25 phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of looking into former Vice President Joe Biden a leading 2020 candidate, as well as Biden's son, Hunter. Trump told Zelensky to coordinate with Barr and Rudy Giuliani on the effort.

Barr has also contacted multiple foreign governments asking them for assistance with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russian interference investigation.

OK, we need an explanation. From the president.

Why?
Because IM2 has TDS as bad as you had ODS when Obama was president....... I just chalk it up to "politics"........ :lol:
I don't have any derangement syndrome. I am looking at what Trump is doing and see wrong at every level. Not made up stuff like was done to Obama.

Why?
Because IM2 has TDS as bad as you had ODS when Obama was president....... I just chalk it up to "politics"........ :lol:
I don't have any derangement syndrome. I am looking at what Trump is doing and see wrong at every level. Not made up stuff like was done to Obama.

Barr is allowed to meet with Murdoch, even if it makes you whine like a little twat.

Why?
For the same reason you claimed you needed to know why Bill Clinton went on a plane to talk with Loretta Lynch. And it's kinda funny how the AG meets with the owner of a news channel favorable to Trump as most media is focused on his impeachment.

"Dictatorship".

Says the guy utterly unafraid of criticizing the President on an international forum, confident that he will not be disappeared by the Secret Police.

Dumbass.

Why?
Like I said, "politics"......... Which means you only see what you want to see......:rofl:

Why?

Barr is allowed to meet with Murdoch, even if it makes you whine like a little twat.

And as AG employed by us, he is allowed to tell us why he is meeting with him. The rules apply to everyone and if a democrat was doing this, we'd hear no end of it from you bitches.

"Dictatorship".

Says the guy utterly unafraid of criticizing the President on an international forum, confident that he will not be disappeared by the Secret Police.

Dumbass.

Dictatorship. That's what I said. That's what Trump is trying to be.

Dumbass.

"Dictatorship".

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
Look, Skippy, your life sucks because of the choices YOU made. Trump didn't ruin your life.

Grow the hell up.

Why?
Like I said, "politics"......... Which means you only see what you want to see......:rofl:

No, because I opposed Obamas surge in Afghanistan, his use of drones and his belief in the concept of a just war. I opposed his deportation policy and felt he did not do all he could to help the black community because he wanted to try working with republicans. So I know why I oppose Trump and it has nothing to do with not being able to see anything. To me the both sides are bad argument is a very weak one.

Why?

No, because I opposed Obamas surge in Afghanistan, his use of drones and his belief in the concept of a just war. I opposed his deportation policy and felt he did not do all he could to help the black community because he wanted to try working with republicans. So I know why I oppose Trump and it has nothing to do with not being able to see anything. To me the both sides are bad argument is a very weak one.
Politics, the ultimate exercise in hypocrisy and self deception...... :lmao:

thehill-logo-big.png

Attorney General met privately Wednesday night with Rupert Murdoch, the media giant and known confidant of President Trump at Murdoch's home in New York, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

It is unclear what the two discussed, as aides of both men declined to speak with the Times.

The move comes amid House Democrats' impeachment inquiry into Trump over his interactions with Ukraine, matters with which Barr played an integral role.

During his now-infamous July 25 phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of looking into former Vice President Joe Biden a leading 2020 candidate, as well as Biden's son, Hunter. Trump told Zelensky to coordinate with Barr and Rudy Giuliani on the effort.

Barr has also contacted multiple foreign governments asking them for assistance with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russian interference investigation.

I hear they were discussing weddings and grandchildren.

So?

thehill-logo-big.png

Don't worry about it, petunia. Barr just went over there and drank all of Murdoch's high dollar booze.

Now if you're looking for a conspiracy theory, might I suggest Barr went over to Murdoch's to discuss the IG's report coming out soon and he's giving FOX a heads up like Obamakov's FBI goons gave CNN a heads up.

Who do you think is going to get perp walked?

"Dictatorship".

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
Look, Skippy, your life sucks because of the choices YOU made. Trump didn't ruin your life.

Grow the hell up.
I retired young with enough money to live on. My life does not suck. Nor is it ruined.

So MY choices were better than yours. Because you voted for Trump because YOUR life sucks due to the choices YOU made because YOU thought your whiteness entitled you to everything.

Trump is trying to be a dictator and you fall for it because you think he'll give you back whitemansland.

I'm grown. You try to get there.

thehill-logo-big.png

I hear they were discussing weddings and grandchildren.

So?

I hear another excuse.

Why?

And as AG employed by us, he is allowed to tell us why he is meeting with him. The rules apply to everyone and if a democrat was doing this, we'd hear no end of it from you bitches.
They were talking about their grandchildren. Thanks for asking.

thehill-logo-big.png

Don't worry about it, petunia. Barr just went over there and drank all of Murdoch's high dollar booze.

Now if you're looking for a conspiracy theory, might I suggest Barr went over to Murdoch's to discuss the IG's report coming out soon and he's giving FOX a heads up like Obamakov's FBI goons gave CNN a heads up.

Who do you think is going to get perp walked?

Giuliani. Barr. Pompeo. Pence. And then Trump.

Forum List

Back