So no plane hit the Pentagon?

Common sense shows why it's a stupid comparison. The F4 weighs about 15 tons. The 757-200 is almost 100 tons. Only fucking OCTA assholes could try and claim that is a legitimate comparison.

whose common sense did you borrow?? because we all know that you dont have any of your own. :cuckoo:

why dont you give us all a better comparison? :cuckoo:

so basically your claim is that an F4 weighs 15 tons and a 757 weighs 100 tons... therefore more energy is released by the F4 upon crashing?

You idiotic dumb fucking ****. You aren't even worth the energy.

Curvelight is saying, "In other words, I don't know. Quit challenging me. You are making me look dumb".

whose common sense did you borrow?? because we all know that you dont have any of your own. :cuckoo:

so basically your claim is that an F4 weighs 15 tons and a 757 weighs 100 tons... therefore more energy is released by the F4 upon crashing?

Curvelight is saying, "In other words, I don't know. Quit challenging me. You are making me look dumb".

He's doing fine by himself.

You fucking idiotic ****. It's your claim and you are the one responsible for supporting it. You haven't even tried to support it.

There are all kinds of factors, no doubt.

If I jump off a diving board into a pool, I don't "splatter."

But if a plane goes down (more or less vertically) at 500+ mph into the water, it does splatter and shatter and disintegrate pretty much in the same way that it would had it hit a reinforced concrete wall. So yes, I think you might be on to something.

This will all sail right the fuck over bent tight's pin head.

"More or less vertically". ROTFL! You don't even know the flight path for 77! Not. Surprised.

I wasn't even talking about Flt. 77, you fucktarded moron. (Did you think that Flt. 77 crashed into a body of water?) :lol:

Good God in Heaven! Bent tight is truly one of the most retarded imbeciles posting at USMB!

You are one pathetic ****. You responded to rdean's attempted analogy by saying:

(liability)
"But if a plane goes down (more or less vertically) at 500+ mph into the water, it does splatter and shatter and disintegrate pretty much in the same way that it would had it hit a reinforced concrete wall. So yes, I think you might be on to something."

Yet you want to pretend you weren't talking about flight 77....holy shit you're a fucking stupid ****.

You fucking idiotic ****. It's your claim and you are the one responsible for supporting it. You haven't even tried to support it.

what does he need to support, jackass? its a plane crashing into a wall and being almost completely disintegrated.

are you challenging that? are you saying its irrelevant? if you are then support YOUR fucking claims!! :lol:

Yet you want to pretend you weren't talking about flight 77....holy shit you're a fucking stupid ****.
the only fucking moron that thinks that a plane crashing into water is describing the pentagon crash is you!! :cuckoo:
:lol:

had a dick up your ass all night again causing more brain damage?!! :lol:

Lol....you stupid bitch. Why don't you tell us how hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence? You can't even understand that and you want to dabble in physics? Rotfl! Nobody here has shown any evidence a fucking 200 passenger almost 100 ton airliner would disintegrate on impact. There are many aviation experts.....you know.....qualified....who have explained why it's ridiculous to say 77 basically vaporized. It's so fucking dumb to compare an f4 to a 757 I'm embarrassed to have discussed it even this much. Why don't you impress all some more with your theory of how the Northwoods documents were planted inside the Pentagon? Lol....you dumb fuck.

Whether or not it "disintegrated," scientists at Purdue created a computer simulation of how the plane crashed and blew up inside the Pentagon.

CGVLAB @ Purdue University

Lol......try to keep up. It looks like you haven't read why that purdue simulation is not as accurate as you are hoping.

no actually my obsessive friend I said calming claimed dna samples as remains is misleading and the parts are again just a claim where are they ? who has seen them ? where is this 95 % of the aircraft ?..disposed of like the wtc steel ?..and the FAA tapes

You keep claiming you don't know but keep saying it didn't happen. Which is it Eots? Show some balls get off the fence.

So you are on record now as saying plane parts were not found at the site nor body parts.

no I am recorded saying there is too much conflicting testimony on all aspects of the pentagon attack and the need to be clarified and answered ..a proper investigation needs to be done and what that will revel I am not sure but I would not be surprised if it lead to no plane hit the pentagon..or a different plan hit the pentagon or it was not under the control of a pilot and loaded with explosives...I don't know for sure on the pentagon..I'm only sure they are hiding something
There is a-l-w-a-y-s conflicting testimony from eyewitnesses, so what? D'oh!

Investigations sort out the conflicting stories. What is true is people saw a plane crash into the building.

too bad you keep playing the fools here.

there is no way you believe a plane did not hit the Pentagon

the only fucking moron that thinks that a plane crashing into water is describing the pentagon crash is you!! :cuckoo:

You stupid cow ass licking ****. Read again what he said and TRY to pay attention:

(liability)
"But if a plane goes down (more or less vertically) at 500+ mph into the water, it does splatter and shatter and disintegrate pretty much in the same way that it would had it hit a reinforced concrete wall."

Looks like you're back to your habit of only paying attention to PARTS of sentences instead of the whole thing. You've been pwned so many fucking times you now just say I'm wrong just to say. You know none of these other ***** have the balls to be honest so why not lie some more? You fucking shitbag......

great video simulation of pentagon crash after the flight 93 communications.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae63iivRHt8[/ame]

You stupid cow ass licking ****. Read again what he said and TRY to pay attention:

(liability)
"But if a plane goes down (more or less vertically) at 500+ mph into the water, it does splatter and shatter and disintegrate pretty much in the same way that it would had it hit a reinforced concrete wall."

Looks like you're back to your habit of only paying attention to PARTS of sentences instead of the whole thing. You've been pwned so many fucking times you now just say I'm wrong just to say. You know none of these other ***** have the balls to be honest so why not lie some more? You fucking shitbag......

HAHAHAHAhaha!!! and you STILL think he is describing the pentagon crash?!!! HAHAHAHAhahahaha :lol:

you want to talk about only paying attention to parts of a post how about reading his entire post. everything he said is 100% correct including the part about it sailing right over your head!! :lol:

what does he need to support, jackass? its a plane crashing into a wall and being almost completely disintegrated.

are you challenging that? are you saying its irrelevant? if you are then support YOUR fucking claims!! :lol:

He needs to demonstrate it is a respectable analogy and he has not even attempted to do that. Congratulations, this is one of the few posts where you aren't talking about a dick up a guy's ass. But I'm sure you'll keep talking about it because you're to dishonest and dumb to discuss 9E on any intelligible level.

(liability)

HAHAHAHAhaha!!! and you STILL think he is describing the pentagon crash?!!! HAHAHAHAhahahaha :lol:

you want to talk about only paying attention to parts of a post how about reading his entire post. everything he said is 100% correct including the part about it sailing right over your head!! :lol:

Like I figured, you completely ignored where he said:

So what reinforced wall is he talking about being hit by a plane at 500mph? You fucking stupid ****.

Lol....you stupid bitch. Why don't you tell us how hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence? You can't even understand that and you want to dabble in physics? Rotfl! Nobody here has shown any evidence a fucking 200 passenger almost 100 ton airliner would disintegrate on impact. There are many aviation experts.....you know.....qualified....who have explained why it's ridiculous to say 77 basically vaporized. It's so fucking dumb to compare an f4 to a 757 I'm embarrassed to have discussed it even this much. Why don't you impress all some more with your theory of how the Northwoods documents were planted inside the Pentagon? Lol....you dumb fuck.

Whether or not it "disintegrated," scientists at Purdue created a computer simulation of how the plane crashed and blew up inside the Pentagon.

CGVLAB @ Purdue University

Lol......try to keep up. It looks like you haven't read why that purdue simulation is not as accurate as you are hoping.

Feel free to post why it is not accurate.

(liability)

So what reinforced wall is he talking about being hit by a plane at 500mph? You fucking stupid ****.

NONE you fucking moron!! you really have a reading comprehension problem. he is talking about it hitting WATER!!

(liability)

As I have noted, bent tight actually is too fucking severly retarded to grasp any of this.

A plane crashing straight down into water will pretty much disintierate just as a plane striking a reinforced concrete wall will disintigrate. And yet water is not as "solid" as a wall.

For those who are not severely retarded (leaving bent tight out), the point was that there ARE a bunch of physical reasons involved in explaining what happened to the planes.

But, I have to admit, it is pretty funny watching bent tight flail around like the severely retarded fucktard he is. :lol:

(liability)

As I have noted, bent tight actually is too fucking severly retarded to grasp any of this.

A plane crashing straight down into water will pretty much disintierate just as a plane striking a reinforced concrete wall will disintigrate. And yet water is not as "solid" as a wall.

For those who are not severely retarded (leaving bent tight out), the point was that there ARE a bunch of physical reasons involved in explaining what happened to the planes.

But, I have to admit, it is pretty funny watching bent tight flail around like the severely retarded fucktard he is. :lol:

You stupid ****. You tried to make an argument about what others "think" regarding a large fast moving object hitting a body of water. Your statement about a plane moving at 500mph into a reinforced concrete wall is clearly a reference to the pentagon but you won't be honest and admit that because you're too much of a cowardly ****.

(liability)

You stupid ****. You tried to make an argument about what others "think" regarding a large fast moving object hitting a body of water. Your statement about a plane moving at 500mph into a reinforced concrete wall is clearly a reference to the pentagon but you won't be honest and admit that because you're too much of a cowardly ****.

You have a terrific point. :cuckoo:

Out of curiosiyt, in your expert opinion, bent tight, how fast was the plane that struck the Pentagon moving at the moment of impact?

NONE you fucking moron!! you really have a reading comprehension problem. he is talking about it hitting WATER!!

I see you are still ignoring half of his sentence......you know.....the part that mentions a plane hitting a concrete reinforced wall at 500mph. You will keep ignoring it because you are a useless dirty diaper sucking tampon reject that doesn't have the first clue.

You have a terrific point. :cuckoo:

Out of curiosiyt, in your expert opinion, bent tight, how fast was the plane that struck the Pentagon moving at the moment of impact?

Why don't you tell us all how Operation Northwoods was really nothing but documents planted to boost the truther movement? C'mon Einstein! That's always good for a laugh! You fucking invent that wacked out theory but want to pretend you can speculate on the physics of a commercial plane crash? Rotfl.

Forum List

Back