So no plane hit the Pentagon?

I took the liberty of snipping the your irrational vile blathering banter when you chose to again just copy and paste your own mindless crap!

No need to thnk me! :clap2:

You'll note his rhetoric is getting more and more bizarre.

First it was phonecalls and his standard for whether they took place or not is whether he was conferenced in on it.

Now he is mentioning northwoods and all of the other twoofer greatest hits.

He's only 2 degrees away from blaming the Jews. Watch, he'll get there.

For a guy so in love with all manner of conspiracy nonsense, he sure gets set OFF when I suggest that the Op'n Northwoods document is a fraud.

:lol:

He keeps coming back to that one!

He's all obsessed and shit!

:lol::lol::lol:

You have absolutely no legitimate reason to claim the ON docs are frauds. I'm posting what you said to remind everyone you are not exactly capable of simple critical thinking and when you have nothing to offer you'll say anything regardless of how fucking dumb it is......like saying 4 little words is enough to create a whole fucking conspiracy of planted docs inside the pentagon. Lol

I know that when some people are proven wrong, they swear and rant, as if that could suddenly make them right. Well, it doesn't. It demonstrates that they understand they have lost the debate.

Generally, at a plane crash, whoever was flying the plane was trying to "land the plane" with as little damage as possible.

Much different than dive bombing the plane, going hundreds of miles per hour, directly into a building. Can you understand the difference?

It's such a stupid fucking comparison. Can you provide any evidence it is a valid comparison? No, because it's so fucking dumb. This is no less idiotic than when some truthers pointed to the b-25 that hit the Empire building as evidence explosives were used in New York.

I'm sorry, I should have translated into a language you could understand. A language more "simple". Ok, let me try.

Listen the f*ck up sh*t for brains, scientists use small f*cking pools to study big *ss waves. Looking at the f*cking crash sh*thead of a much smaller plane d*mb*ss can make a very good f*cking comparison to a big *ss crash of a huge f*cking plane toadstool.

Could you understand that? It was more "simple". Perfect for a "simpleton".

So your comparison to an F4 is apparently based on your own ignorance. I take that back. You probably got the idea from another website and without checking it out, decided to repeat the dumb shit. You aren't the first moron who's tried to pass off that childish game.

I'm sorry, I should have translated into a language you could understand. A language more "simple". Ok, let me try.

Listen the f*ck up sh*t for brains, scientists use small f*cking pools to study big *ss waves. Looking at the f*cking crash sh*thead of a much smaller plane d*mb*ss can make a very good f*cking comparison to a big *ss crash of a huge f*cking plane toadstool.

Could you understand that? It was more "simple". Perfect for a "simpleton".

your ludicrous example is completely flawed and proves nothing except maybe a plane wont punch a hole through thick concrete

You are wrong.

Picture this.

Big plane flying hundreds of miles per hour into huge concrete and brick building. Not much debris left larger than an apple.The jet didn't go just into the wall, it was at an angle. It went into the ground. The ground that didn't move. Get this, much like a concrete wall. Think "FOUNDATION".

Plane a quarter the size going hundreds of miles per hour into a concrete wall. Not much debris left larger than an apple.
Now get this. The smaller plane was a fighter jet. That means that it was actually many times stronger. Yes, the materials that make up the smaller jet were many times stronger. Because it's faster, has more g-force applied to it when turning and diving.

It's so simple to understand.

Funny how the ignorant protect their ignorance. I guess it's all they have to hold on to.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and you prove this every time you simply say others are dumb if they don't understand your attempted comparison. I've asked for evidence to validate the comparison but you provided none and I suspect you will not provide any now, or ever.

your ludicrous example is completely flawed and proves nothing except maybe a plane wont punch a hole through thick concrete

its ludicrous because YOU say it is?

well there's proof. no need to discuss it any further. eots says it is ludicrous so therefore it must be.

(you are a jackass):cuckoo:

Common sense shows why it's a stupid comparison. The F4 weighs about 15 tons. The 757-200 is almost 100 tons. Only fucking OCTA assholes could try and claim that is a legitimate comparison.

well there's proof. no need to discuss it any further. eots says it is ludicrous so therefore it must be.

Common sense shows why it's a stupid comparison. The F4 weighs about 15 tons. The 757-200 is almost 100 tons. Only fucking OCTA assholes could try and claim that is a legitimate comparison.

whose common sense did you borrow?? because we all know that you dont have any of your own. :cuckoo:

why dont you give us all a better comparison? :cuckoo:

so basically your claim is that an F4 weighs 15 tons and a 757 weighs 100 tons... therefore more energy is released by the F4 upon crashing?

whose common sense did you borrow?? because we all know that you dont have any of your own. :cuckoo:

so basically your claim is that an F4 weighs 15 tons and a 757 weighs 100 tons... therefore more energy is released by the F4 upon crashing?

You idiotic dumb fucking ****. You aren't even worth the energy.

Are you ducking that post because somebody clued you in on the importance of mass and speed in this equation? Or are you merely reverting to your standard form of being a pussy?

Are you ducking that post because somebody clued you in on the importance of mass and speed in this equation? Or are you merely reverting to your standard form of being a pussy?

I forget the term but wouldn't "negative space" in a structure account of how much of it is left? For example, if you take a large object like a 757 with all of the open air space ofr passengers, crew, luggage, etc... it will disintegrate to a greater degree than something like an F4 that has less negative space for such things?

In other words, in terms of impact, the more negative space the object has, the less likely it is to remain intact because, well, the space between structural enhancements for one thing.? Maybe, kinda, sorta.

I confess I slept through more than one science class in college. :eusa_shifty:

I forget the term but wouldn't "negative space" in a structure account of how much of it is left? For example, if you take a large object like a 757 with all of the open air space ofr passengers, crew, luggage, etc... it will disintegrate to a greater degree than something like an F4 that has less negative space for such things?

In other words, in terms of impact, the more negative space the object has, the less likely it is to remain intact because, well, the space between structural enhancements for one thing.? Maybe, kinda, sorta.

There are all kinds of factors, no doubt.

If I jump off a diving board into a pool, I don't "splatter."

But if a plane goes down (more or less vertically) at 500+ mph into the water, it does splatter and shatter and disintegrate pretty much in the same way that it would had it hit a reinforced concrete wall. So yes, I think you might be on to something.

This will all sail right the fuck over bent tight's pin head.

Lol....you stupid bitch. Why don't you tell us how hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence? You can't even understand that and you want to dabble in physics? Rotfl! Nobody here has shown any evidence a fucking 200 passenger almost 100 ton airliner would disintegrate on impact. There are many aviation experts.....you know.....qualified....who have explained why it's ridiculous to say 77 basically vaporized. It's so fucking dumb to compare an f4 to a 757 I'm embarrassed to have discussed it even this much. Why don't you impress all some more with your theory of how the Northwoods documents were planted inside the Pentagon? Lol....you dumb fuck.

But if a plane goes down (more or less vertically) at 500+ mph into the water, it does splatter and shatter and disintegrate pretty much in the same way that it would had it hit a reinforced concrete wall. So yes, I think you might be on to something.

"More or less vertically". ROTFL! You don't even know the flight path for 77! Not. Surprised.

You'll note his rhetoric is getting more and more bizarre.

First it was phonecalls and his standard for whether they took place or not is whether he was conferenced in on it.

Now he is mentioning northwoods and all of the other twoofer greatest hits.

He's only 2 degrees away from blaming the Jews. Watch, he'll get there.

For a guy so in love with all manner of conspiracy nonsense, he sure gets set OFF when I suggest that the Op'n Northwoods document is a fraud.

He keeps coming back to that one!

He's all obsessed and shit!

:lol::lol::lol:

You have absolutely no legitimate reason to claim the ON docs are frauds. I'm posting what you said to remind everyone you are not exactly capable of simple critical thinking and when you have nothing to offer you'll say anything regardless of how fucking dumb it is......like saying 4 little words is enough to create a whole fucking conspiracy of planted docs inside the pentagon. Lol

Yes. I do.

That ridiculous phrase "on a holiday" is a fucking good clue that something is rotten in Denmark.

In fact, that phrase standing alone is a better reason to suspect that something might be fraudulent about that Op'n Northwoods document than every other thing you and your stupid ilk comes up with to argue that the 9/11/2001 atrocities "may have been" caused by elements within the U.S. Government.

Countdown to the lying scum-bag bent' tight's familiar dishonest refrain, "I'm only asking questions . . ." in 5

2 . . .

Lol....you stupid bitch. Why don't you tell us how hearsay evidence being put on record means it is no longer hearsay evidence? You can't even understand that and you want to dabble in physics? Rotfl! Nobody here has shown any evidence a fucking 200 passenger almost 100 ton airliner would disintegrate on impact. There are many aviation experts.....you know.....qualified....who have explained why it's ridiculous to say 77 basically vaporized. It's so fucking dumb to compare an f4 to a 757 I'm embarrassed to have discussed it even this much. Why don't you impress all some more with your theory of how the Northwoods documents were planted inside the Pentagon? Lol....you dumb fuck.

It taint my fault that you are too ignorant to discuss the term "hearsay" with ANY grasp of what it means.

You ignorance and arrogance are boundless.

"More or less vertically". ROTFL! You don't even know the flight path for 77! Not. Surprised.

I wasn't even talking about Flt. 77, you fucktarded moron. (Did you think that Flt. 77 crashed into a body of water?) :lol:

Good God in Heaven! Bent tight is truly one of the most retarded imbeciles posting at USMB!

you thought he was talking about 77!! :lol:

did flight 77 hit a swimming pool at the pentagon or something?!! :lol:

you fucking homo moron!!!!

Ok Sunniman and Huggy explain where flight 77 went? How all the aircraft debris body parts and material got in the pentagon. Don't expect any help from troofers like Eots cause he has no idea according to him. Terrel will just make the claim there was never a flight to begin with.

If that is your claim explain how all the crew and passengers died and parts and bodies appeared in the Pentagon.

Simple answer- DA JOOOSSSS!

The Jews first shot a missile from Israel at the Pentagon disguised it as an airplane. Then they immediately scattered airplane remains all over the pentagon. Then they put body parts of all the gentiles they have captured (originally these gentiles were captured so their blood could be squeezed out and used for their Demon Matzoh) all over the Pentagon.

How were they able to get away with this? Simple answer -DA ZOG!

Whether or not it "disintegrated," scientists at Purdue created a computer simulation of how the plane crashed and blew up inside the Pentagon.

CGVLAB @ Purdue University

Forum List

Back