So much for Biden’s “Jim Crow 2.0” lies.

in big cities public defenders are totally overwhelmed. I fear you have not the power of empathy for blacks somehow.
why is it that you assume they are black? not all felons are black…what a racist view

why is it that you assume they are black? not all felons are black…what a racist view
prisoners are like 46 percent black whereas they are only 13% of the population. Then you have things like the old crack laws that put them away forever while whites with their powder cocaine went to rehab.

prisoners are like 46 percent black whereas they are only 13% of the population. Then you have things like the old crack laws that put them away forever while whites with their powder cocaine went to rehab.
That was the law Senator Joe Biden touts as his greatest achievement, Simp….locking up blacks for long prison sentences for drug offenses.

And you worship him.

Hmmmm.

trump undid xiden’s racist 94 crime bill wirh the first step act

That was the law Senator Joe Biden touts as his greatest achievement, Simp….locking up blacks for long prison sentences for drug offenses.

And you worship him.

Hmmmm.
Everybody voted for it including the Black Caucus. In the end the Republicans voted against it because they thought it was too soft on crime lol. It also had a good effect on crime levels but it's ridiculous to complain about it now. I'm sure he would be against the crack thing now. This is back when Clinton was triangulating with the Republicans, in other words passing republican bills in the hope that they would compromise on Democrat bills. Which they would never do lol

you’ve been making racist assumptions since 2007? and you are proud of that?
You don't even know what racist means. It's someone who believes certain races are inferior and discriminates against them. That is the last thing I believe. Any differences are alimentary and educational and environmental

You don't even know what racist means. It's someone who believes certain races are inferior and discriminates against them. That is the last thing I believe. Any differences are alimentary and educational and environmental
as a african american i sadly, and certainly do.

Josef Stolen has been a pathological liar for 50 years now..... that we know of....

What a shameful piece of shit.

biden liar 444.jpg

This is a testament to what Stacy Abrams was able to do. Was a tough sled against an incumbent but she got Herschel out of there. Go Stacy. It wasn’t easy for everyone.

While more than 2.5 million Georgians have already voted and more are sure to vote on Nov. 8, it has not been easy for everyone. TIME spoke with seven voters who have found it difficult—if not impossible—to cast a ballot in this election. Some say their difficulties have stemmed from Georgia laws. Others face more personal challenges experienced by people across America, a country where socioeconomic status, location, disability status, and access to transportation can often determine who feels enfranchised. While some on this list have managed to overcome those barriers to cast a ballot this year, others won’t.

New poll shows 0% of blacks had a poor experience voting in Georgia in 2022.

The left wing race baiters are exposed again.

Another stupid post from the King of Irrelevance. You throw out factoids with no context and pretend what you've posted has any meaning. This is why you're still unemployed.

Could it be that the extreme publicity that the state faced after their blatant attempt at voter suppression backfired. What is the definition of a "poor experience"?
Who reported on it? Seems to me if 400,000 blacks had their vote taken away it would be all over the news.

There is a vast gulf between "had their votes taken away" - which really did happen in the 2018 midterms. You can google the court cases - dozens of them. It's amazing how dismissive you are without any knowledge of these cases or the laws being passed at all.

And then you call others "stupid".

New poll shows 0% of blacks had a poor experience voting in Georgia in 2022.

The left wing race baiters are exposed again.

They did their part in handing Dotard Trump's ass back to him.

You can cry now. :abgg2q.jpg:

Another stupid post from the King of Irrelevance. You throw out factoids with no context and pretend what you've posted has any meaning. This is why you're still unemployed.

Could it be that the extreme publicity that the state faced after their blatant attempt at voter suppression backfired. What is the definition of a "poor experience"?

There is a vast gulf between "had their votes taken away" - which really did happen in the 2018 midterms. You can google the court cases - dozens of them. It's amazing how dismissive you are without any knowledge of these cases or the laws being passed at all.

And then you call others "stupid".
Nice incoherent rant Dragonlady

Anything on topic, Simp?

They did their part in handing Dotard Trump's ass back to him.

You can cry now. :abgg2q.jpg:
I see no matter what the topic of a thread, you are still unable to post without whining and crying like a little bitch about Trump, and obsessing over his ass.

Seek professional help soon, Whackjob. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back