So McCarthy, why did Trump lose?

And lose by a landslide of epic proportions? It was because he was such a sorry candidate and a worse president. Any president who does not take Americans dying of a pandemic seriously is going to lose. Period! End of story.

Of course Trump and his cult blame the defeat on voter fraud, but even the Supreme Court of the United States, full of Trump appointees, will not give that argument any air. Bigly!!!

Beijing Biden will NEVER be recognized as, or proven to be a winner. That's the curse that comes with cheating. No matter how much cancel culture and the media try to promote the notion that there was anything legitimate about the election, Beijing Biden will always be known as a cheater.

Theft is not a loss.
Dems will keep denying it.
Right wingers will keep fantazing about it.
Someone thinks it more than a fantasy. Enough to make threats to a VFW and break into this attorneys offices.

The democrats cheated Sniffy Biden in, and states are going about the business of correcting that as we speak.

The entire world knows Trump won.

If by the entire world you mean a of Republicans. Yes.

If you mean the entire world as a majority of the people. No.

The democrats cheated Sniffy Biden in, and states are going about the business of correcting that as we speak.

The narrative you believe is calculated and manufactured by people who hate this country because its people are free. You are not majority, they have made you think you are.

My predictions are already on record. Let me summarize. I believe Biden will step down after the Midterms. This would give Harris a minority of the term making her eligible to run for re-election twice. That gives her nearly ten full years as President.

If Republicans run Trump in 2024 this gives Democrats an incumbency advantage that will be impossible to overcome.

On the off chance Trump wins, he would be 77 years old. Limited to a single term. And a lame duck ten seconds after being sworn in. Any agenda would be stalled in Congress for the entire time. He would be buried in investigations on day two.

Anyone who accepted the VP slot would be dead politically. We wouldn’t know who the next candidate would be. But we could say with certainty that it wouldn’t be the VP.

My predictions are already on record. Let me summarize. I believe Biden will step down after the Midterms. This would give Harris a minority of the term making her eligible to run for re-election twice. That gives her nearly ten full years as President.

If Republicans run Trump in 2024 this gives Democrats an incumbency advantage that will be impossible to overcome.

On the off chance Trump wins, he would be 77 years old. Limited to a single term. And a lame duck ten seconds after being sworn in. Any agenda would be stalled in Congress for the entire time. He would be buried in investigations on day two.

Anyone who accepted the VP slot would be dead politically. We wouldn’t know who the next candidate would be. But we could say with certainty that it wouldn’t be the VP.
Trump will hardly be a lame duck. He will have a pen and a phone. Also this country will not survive 12 years of Democratic rule. It will be completely destroyed if that happens.

The narrative you believe is calculated and manufactured by people who hate this country because its people are free. You are not majority, they have made you think you are.

Well let’s see. Democrats have a majority of House Seats. They are in control by the tie breaker in the Senate.

In Georgia most of the prominent Republicans have passed on both the Governor’s mansion and a senate run. If you are interested you have time to move here and sign the change of address card.

So why is this happening? I mean if Republicans are winning hugely? The reason is you all. The Republicans used to be viewed as a slightly more conservative but rational group. The propaganda about them being fascists and all that really didn’t resonate. But then Trump. And worse the Fanboys.

You all made Republicans look nutty. And candidates use internal polling. And they don’t see a good chance in Georgia. Georgia. Georgia which has been pretty solidly red since Reagan. Georgia which has been a bastion of Conservative electoral power. Now they are trying to find a way to keep from losing more.

Trump will hardly be a lame duck. He will have a pen and a phone. Also this country will not survive 12 years of Democratic rule. It will be completely destroyed if that happens.

Maybe. But Trump is not the path to defeating that. And I voted for Trump in 2016. I abstained from voting in 2020. I refused to vote for either. And I just stayed home. Give me a choice between Harris and Trump in 2024, and I’m staying home again.

Maybe. But Trump is not the path to defeating that. And I voted for Trump in 2016. I abstained from voting in 2020. I refused to vote for either. And I just stayed home. Give me a choice between Harris and Trump in 2024, and I’m staying home again.
If you do not vote you should just be quiet.

Well let’s see. Democrats have a majority of House Seats. They are in control by the tie breaker in the Senate.

In Georgia most of the prominent Republicans have passed on both the Governor’s mansion and a senate run. If you are interested you have time to move here and sign the change of address card.

So why is this happening? I mean if Republicans are winning hugely? The reason is you all. The Republicans used to be viewed as a slightly more conservative but rational group. The propaganda about them being fascists and all that really didn’t resonate. But then Trump. And worse the Fanboys.

You all made Republicans look nutty. And candidates use internal polling. And they don’t see a good chance in Georgia. Georgia. Georgia which has been pretty solidly red since Reagan. Georgia which has been a bastion of Conservative electoral power. Now they are trying to find a way to keep from losing more.
Massive fraud took place in GA. In the presidential race and Senate run off elections. Period.

Massive fraud took place in GA. In the presidential race and Senate run off elections. Period.

Yeah. And the Republican Governor and Secretary of State were in on it. Or Something.

1621272987689.png

There was no one to vote for. Only candidates to vote against. I decided not to participate in a system that had reached rock bottom.

There was no one to vote for. Only candidates to vote against. I decided not to participate in a system that had reached rock bottom.
Then you understand why you should have nothing to say.

Then you understand why you should have nothing to say.

Ok. Show me in the First Amendment where it says the right is limited to certain people. I know you wish it did. You might even believe it does. But I’ve never seen that particular precedent.

I served in the Army for nine years. I think I earned the right to say anything about the abysmal state of affairs in this nation. If we are talking about qualifications to speak. Someone who defended and lost friends to insure you had the right to speak seems to be at the top of the list IMO.

And I did vote. I voted against both candidates. I voted against Trump and his knee jerk stupidity. I voted against Biden and his cluelessness. I didn’t want either of them as President. And I voted against them both. For the entire four years of his administration I waited for Trump to learn. He refused. I was not going to vote for him. Anyone who refuses to learn does not deserve my vote. Biden was clueless. And even before the election. Before he announced his VP I said we would be getting that VP as President before the first term was over.

I voted against him. Blame me if you want. But the truth is neither party gave us anyone to vote for. I voted against both. Why did you vote for a childish moron who is too stupid to learn the job expected of him?

Forum List

Back