So Many Illegal Immigrants Could Come to the US This Month Even the MSM Is Sounding the Alarm

YOur answer is "it's their fault". That's not an answer, dumbass. That's laying blame. In the wrong place.

You didnt give me a question to answer, dipshit. Like I told that other asshole, I'm not going to go into an entire history lesson of the relationship between Central America and the US. If you want to learn something, you'll open a book.
They are all coming from sovereign nations, those nations are responsible for their citizens. If the government of those sovereign nations do not serve the people as they wish, it's for the citizens to fix their government. Not to flee like a bunch of pussies and ruin another country. Blaming the US is a pathetic cop used to excuse failure. Typically such tactics belong to the morally and intellectually bankrupt. You appear to fully embody both.

If the government of those sovereign nations do not serve the people as they wish, it's for the citizens to fix their government.
That statement right there just shows everyone reading exactly how ignorant you are on the subject of Central American politics.

That statement right there just shows everyone reading exactly how ignorant you are on the subject of Central American politics.
Which central American country isn't a sovereign nation? They all are sovereign nations, so being responsible for themselves and their citizens is part of the deal. Whiny bitches like you that want the US to shoulder the responsibility for everyone else's failures will never fix the problem.

And the American left continues to not give a fuck about this invasion.
What a sad and disgusting state of events.

You're a despicable disgrace
Joe Biden!

You fucking invited this invasion, and now you're letting this country be destroyed!

DIMOCRATS MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THIS CATASTROPHE!

Biden immigration policies cause a predictable border crisis. Why didn't he plan for it?​

Playing to the Democratic base on the issue while ignoring the need for more enforcement has merely exacerbated the problem.

I am shocked, absolutely shocked, that anyone would even question our Great Leader's immigration policies.

Yes, I have also heard that thousands of Haitian ladies and gentlemen are marching at this very moment toward the Promised Land.

They should be arriving in a few weeks.

Of course, they would be here sooner if our Great Leader would send some Air Force planes to pick them up in Central America.

Our liberal friends assure us that everybody should be joyous. As they like to say: "Don't build fences to keep people out. Just build a longer table to seat all newcomers."

How do they not end up homeless?

Because Biden will give them housing, then make them able to vote in the next election, then they will be useless and will become homeless.

He will use them like he did the American people and they say "fuck em" when he gets what he wants.

I miss trumps firm stance against illegals. We was fine with people going through immigration and becoming citizens but he hated illegals. If he were around none of this border shit would ever have even become an issue.

Are you dissapointed?
Yes. He still deported many of the criminals and gang members. Unlike the present child predator friendly regime, Trump task forces arrested and deported hundreds of child traffickers. Biden has ordered that these criminals be found and brought back.

The Biden regime is the last mile of the global human trafficking network.

You're a despicable disgrace
Joe Biden!

You fucking invited this invasion, and now you're letting this country be destroyed!

DIMOCRATS MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THIS CATASTROPHE!
LOL punished. You arent going to do anything, coward. LOL at your tag line: "The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets." You're a pussy.

LOL punished. You arent going to do anything, coward. LOL at your tag line: "The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets." You're a pussy.

Dimocrats need to be punished by voting their fat despicable asses right out of office!
You assholes have brought this invasion on us with your fucking insane policies, and now the entire country is paying the price for it.
Next time you whine about Covid, just remember that upwards of 20% of these invaders have Covid.
Thanks for fucking over America asshole!

Dimocrats need to be punished by voting their fat despicable asses right out of office!
You assholes have brought this invasion on us with your fucking insane policies, and now the entire country is paying the price for it.
Next time you whine about Covid, just remember that upwards of 20% of these invaders have Covid.
Thanks for fucking over America asshole!
Three more years of Biden, slob. Who is whining about Covid? I ENCOURAGE people like you not to get vaccincated.

Three more years of Biden, slob. Who is whining about Covid? I ENCOURAGE people like you not to get vaccincated.
Fuck you asswipe.
Hopefully you retards will lose your House and Senate majorities next November.
If so, senile Joe needs to be impeached for his catastrophic border policies.

Fuck you asswipe.
Hopefully you retards will lose your House and Senate majorities next November.
If so, senile Joe needs to be impeached for his catastrophic border policies.
Unlike you, I dont sit around thinking about who is going to win the next election. Nobody cares what you think "needs" to be done. You cant impeach a President because you down like his policies, dummy.

You're gonna be in for a shock in the midterms. This country is getting more progressive, not less. You can thank Texas' dumb abortion law for a huge progressive turnout next election.

Unlike you, I dont sit around thinking about who is going to win the next election. Nobody cares what you think "needs" to be done. You cant impeach a President because you down like his policies, dummy.

You're gonna be in for a shock in the midterms. This country is getting more progressive, not less. You can thank Texas' dumb abortion law for a huge progressive turnout next election.

Lol!!!
His policies are endangering the citizenry of this country. We know many of the illegals that senile Biden has invited in have Covid. He needs to go along with the rest of the Dimocrat progressives.
Since you approve of his border policies, I'm going to assume you have taken in some of the illegals yourself into your own household.

Lol!!!
His policies are endangering the citizenry of this country. We know many of the illegals that senile Biden has invited in have Covid. He needs to go along with the rest of the Dimocrat progressives.
Since you approve of his border policies, I'm going to assume you have taken in some of the illegals yourself into your own household.
Who said I approve of his border policies, dumbass? Not even going to address the second part of what you wrote because it's just complete illogical nonsense.

You see, whether 50k illegals cross the border per month or 100k illegals cross the border per month, it doesnt really affect me one way or the other. It must affect your daily life because you bitch about it so much. How, I have no idea and I really dont give a fuck. I am, however, for a wide ranging and comprehensive border policy. However, the inability of these morons in DC to get their shit together, you better plan on NOTHING being done for the foreseeable future. Your non stop whining and dumb "solutions" isnt helping anybody either.

Who said I approve of his border policies, dumbass? Not even going to address the second part of what you wrote because it's just complete illogical nonsense.

You see, whether 50k illegals cross the border per month or 100k illegals cross the border per month, it doesnt really affect me one way or the other. It must affect your daily life because you bitch about it so much. How, I have no idea and I really dont give a fuck. I am, however, for a wide ranging and comprehensive border policy. However, the inability of these morons in DC to get their shit together, you better plan on NOTHING being done for the foreseeable future. Your non stop whining and dumb "solutions" isnt helping anybody either.

Your silence speak volumes. You only come to a thread like this in order to protect your boy, NOT to criticize.
You approve, END OF STORY!

Forum List

Back