+400,000 Illegals Expected to Cross Border This Month

How do you know they’re ‘illegal?’

Have they been found guilty in a court of law?

Have they been allowed to apply for refugee status in accordance with immigration law?

That an immigrant might be undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’
As soon as they cross our southern border they are illegal invaders and should be shot

Did the last 400,000 change your life? No. Did the 400,000 before that change your life? No . Will the 400,000 next year change your life? No.

1633202211327.png

Can hardly wait for the UN troops to be called in to quell the white traitorous scum who oppose immigrants.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Joe told them to flood in when he’s President, and stopped the wall to let it happen.
I’m sure non have ChiCom Flu and all are upstanding folks.
Dems need that workforce that’ll be happy with 50 cents an hour.

Immigration has become just another 'Divide & Conquer' strategy of the deep state bureaucrats & the profe$$ional politician$.

Did the last 400,000 change your life? No. Did the 400,000 before that change your life? No . Will the 400,000 next year change your life? No.

1633202673553.png

COVID upticks and other disease upticks from the medically unvetted.
Skyrocketing inflation on prices at the stores and gas pump.
Skyrocketing prices on rent.
Shortages at the stores.
Rising homeless upswing.

Yes! It did.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Heavens YES. And more than myself. I know people that have had identities stolen by an illegal years ago still trying to undo the damage. I'm one. I was carjacked by an illegal. An 18 year old illegal was just arrested for starting California wildfires. I know many many who have lost loved ones to death by criminal illegals and they melt back across the border. They have lost loved ones to the poisons illegals smuggle in and sell.

You should be ashamed of yourself by suggesting that this criminal invasion is harmless.

No one said the Wuhan flu was a hoax. The woke communist hysteria is the hoax. Everyone knows it. Some deny it.

Forum List

Back