So long Twitter...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Tried to open Twitter App the other day and was immediately directed to a security screen...*an update is required to patch a security issue for Android and Apple phone users*

Well...can't open it without the update...so sure. Update away.

Update complete.

Twitter screen - *You will notice that some of the privacy features are no longer available...this is to insure that Twitter remains free. Ok?*

Nope. Not ok. I only signed up for Twitter to read direct from Trump... unvarnished, unspun, and MSM (read Democrat...the two are now synonymous) narrative free ...and I can now do that at Parler...so fuck off Twitter. I don't want you to make one red cent off of me.

#delete account

#Remove from device

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Tried to open Twitter App the other day and was immediately directed to a security screen...*an update is required to patch a security issue for Android and Apple phone users*

Update complete.

Twitter screen - *You will notice that some of the privacy features are no longer available...this is to insure that Twitter remains free. Ok?*

Nope. Not ok. I only signed up for Twitter to read direct from Trump... unvarnished, unspun, and MSM (read Democrat...the two are now synonymous) narrative free ...and I can now do that at Parler...so fuck off Twitter. I don't want you to make one red cent off of me.

#delete account

#Remove from device
I haven't been able to tweet on Twitter since i was banned last fall for being too conservative and having unpopular opinions. :smoke:

There is no excuse for anyone on the Right to use Twitter or Facebook.
The President himself SHOULD have encouraged development of similar platforms that would not be biased.

In fact, it makes makes really suspicious that he has not. he hasn't even suggested it as far as I know.
No one else thinks that's odd knowing the blatant censorship?

Update complete.

#delete account

#Remove from device
Twatter SUCKS. You WON'T miss it. I got a permanent ban from there around two years ago for making too many negative posts about the hideous, savage non-assimilating Muslims that have invaded our country in recent years.

Update complete.

#delete account

#Remove from device
That's odd?

I never signed up to twitter, and anytime I want to read his tweets? I just go there.

But then, I don't have a smartphone, I am on a PC, does that make a difference? :dunno:

There is no excuse for anyone on the Right to use Twitter or Facebook.
The President himself SHOULD have encouraged development of similar platforms that would not be biased.

In fact, it makes makes really suspicious that he has not. he hasn't even suggested it as far as I know.
No one else thinks that's odd knowing the blatant censorship?
OH, it definitely is.

The development of all the major players in Silicon valley. . . well, not twitter, but Google, FB, and a couple others have links to DARPA and In-Q-Tel.

I hope Jack "The Ripper" Dorsey and the all the communists on Silicon Valley ....will pay dearly for all their crimes.

Despicable scum that they all are.

Update complete.

#delete account

#Remove from device
That's odd?

I never signed up to twitter, and anytime I want to read his tweets? I just go there.

But then, I don't have a smartphone, I am on a PC, does that make a difference? :dunno:

When I go to Twitter on my phone...I get this screen...
Screenshot_2020-08-29-21-49-04.png

Either sign up or log in...there is no other option.

Update complete.

#delete account

#Remove from device
That's odd?

When I used your link...it worked.

Wish I would have known I could do that...I would have never joined.

Last edited:

Update complete.

#delete account

#Remove from device
That's odd?

When I used your link...it worked.

Wish I would have known I could do that...I would have never joined.
It's the same way I track pages on FB.

I don't "like" pages or groups, but I search them, find them, and bookmark them in my browser.

I'm pretty sure that either my ISP or FB is aware of this behavior, OTH, I believe, or would like to believe, it makes it more difficult for them to track my behavior. I don't intend to sign up, "like," or follow anything. . . but I still want to know what the hell is going on. . .

Twitter or Facebook,
Ain't never been there,
but they tell me it's not nice...

lol....it was nice...but now these tech communists scum are censoring all conservative voices....shit that they are

They will pay dearly. Mark my words.

Forum List

Back