So, lets get this straight. The left yell at Trump for bringing up the economy and yet....

The literal meaning of left progressive is they're consistently absurd.

I am sorry but to illustrate how I think the Modern Left Progressive Movement is I'm going to have to comment about the Dadaist Movement, which is my most HATED Art Movement, in a way this is going to be a change because I do not often get the opportunity to comment about Art at this forum.

The Left Progressives are the political version of something like the Dadaist Movement - I add first I LOVE the Surrealist Movement but have always hated Dadaism, so vulgar and ugly and pointless and grotesque - anyway, the Dadaist's were a group of filthy Communist animals who THOUGHT they were ahem Intellectual ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) and they rejected all forms of Logic and Reason of the Capitalist Society (is this sounding familiar already?) and in place of Logic and Reason they created things of irrationality and total gibberish.

They created literally HORRENDOUS Quasi-Poetry which is so bad it is not even worth mentioning and I am in control of myself here because if I mention their Quasi-Poetry I am probably going to end up doing a mega rant about Tristan Tzara.

They are most famous for the Art they created not that it was Art it was disgusting and totally degenerate filth, this was their ultimate expression of HATE for Capitalist Society and it was correctly banned in our civilised nation. The majority of the Dadaists were of course Communists and it is NO coincidence while they were all being degenerate at this terrible club named the Cabaret Voltaire in Zürich that the Communist POS V.I. Lenin was near by planning the Russian Revolution in some basement.

It PAINS me to have to give an example of the Dada filth, but to illustrate my above comments I think I have to and so I have decided on the GROTESQUE creature George Grosz, here are two examples of his what can only be described as vomit on canvas. When I was at University, I once gave a speech that lasted 3 hours 25 minutes ALL about the filth of Dada and especially George Grosz who I HATE with a total organic VENOM, anyhow after the speech I got a standing ovation and two days later they gave a dinner in my honour! So George Grosz, vomit on canvas:

This below is called "Orgie"

View attachment 321434

This below is called "La Malady d'Amour"

View attachment 321435

Of course Frank Zappa liked the Dadaists and of course his music is shit. Captain Beefheart was always MORE superior to the idiot Zappa.
Nice post, Lucy. I DO like some of Zappa's music, but I prefer Beefheart.

I am sorry but to illustrate how I think the Modern Left Progressive Movement is I'm going to have to comment about the Dadaist Movement, which is my most HATED Art Movement, in a way this is going to be a change because I do not often get the opportunity to comment about Art at this forum.

The Left Progressives are the political version of something like the Dadaist Movement - I add first I LOVE the Surrealist Movement but have always hated Dadaism, so vulgar and ugly and pointless and grotesque - anyway, the Dadaist's were a group of filthy Communist animals who THOUGHT they were ahem Intellectual ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) and they rejected all forms of Logic and Reason of the Capitalist Society (is this sounding familiar already?) and in place of Logic and Reason they created things of irrationality and total gibberish.

They created literally HORRENDOUS Quasi-Poetry which is so bad it is not even worth mentioning and I am in control of myself here because if I mention their Quasi-Poetry I am probably going to end up doing a mega rant about Tristan Tzara.

They are most famous for the Art they created not that it was Art it was disgusting and totally degenerate filth, this was their ultimate expression of HATE for Capitalist Society and it was correctly banned in our civilised nation. The majority of the Dadaists were of course Communists and it is NO coincidence while they were all being degenerate at this terrible club named the Cabaret Voltaire in Zürich that the Communist POS V.I. Lenin was near by planning the Russian Revolution in some basement.

It PAINS me to have to give an example of the Dada filth, but to illustrate my above comments I think I have to and so I have decided on the GROTESQUE creature George Grosz, here are two examples of his what can only be described as vomit on canvas. When I was at University, I once gave a speech that lasted 3 hours 25 minutes ALL about the filth of Dada and especially George Grosz who I HATE with a total organic VENOM, anyhow after the speech I got a standing ovation and two days later they gave a dinner in my honour! So George Grosz, vomit on canvas:

This below is called "Orgie"

View attachment 321434

This below is called "La Malady d'Amour"

View attachment 321435

Of course Frank Zappa liked the Dadaists and of course his music is shit. Captain Beefheart was always MORE superior to the idiot Zappa.
Nice post, Lucy. I DO like some of Zappa's music, but I prefer Beefheart.

Anyone who likes Captain Beefheart is of course excellent :smoke:

Just so we are clear. They are blaming him for the economic disaster.

Nope, we are blaming him for not taking this seriously, making bad calls and descisions, misinforming the public, politiczing the pandemic, failing to take any responsibility, firing oversight IGs at this crucial moment and just generally being his usual jackass just when country really needs straight talking, competent, compasionate leadership.

You had a good argument right up until the point where you tried to close it with “when the country needs straight talking, competent and compassionate leadership.” Who is going to provide that from the Democrats? They all simply use crisis to drive fear into people.

If this happened under Obama, he’d be threatening seniors they may not get their social security checks. If it were Biden, he’d be telling Blacks they will be put back in chains.

Do you know that the left still think Trump could have done something to prevent it from getting here and yet they never blame the EU for allowing it to freely flow into Europe which automatically meant it was coming here.

Starting to believe this was an attack on the US. We know they have an agenda. They yell it every day here on this site. We know what they want. They ALL WANT the US economy to crash.

The same ones that yell when Trump expresses his concern over the economic apocalypse that is headed our way and then they will blame him for the economy crashing.

That is what they are folks. In a nutshell.

The people in Europe and the rest of North America prepared for the pandemic and haven't been hit with it nearly as hard as the USA. Only the conservative governments of Great Britain, Italy, Spain and the USA failed to take the pandemic seriously. The rest of the world started preparing immediately and didn't show up three months late to the party. When the pandemic landed, they were ready.

You do know there is only two countries in North America correct ?

Do you know that the left still think Trump could have done something to prevent it from getting here and yet they never blame the EU for allowing it to freely flow into Europe which automatically meant it was coming here.

Starting to believe this was an attack on the US. We know they have an agenda. They yell it every day here on this site. We know what they want. They ALL WANT the US economy to crash.

The same ones that yell when Trump expresses his concern over the economic apocalypse that is headed our way and then they will blame him for the economy crashing.

The people in Europe and the rest of North America prepared for the pandemic and haven't been hit with it nearly as hard as the USA. Only the conservative governments of Great Britain, Italy, Spain and the USA failed to take the pandemic seriously. The rest of the world started preparing immediately and didn't show up three months late to the party. When the pandemic landed, they were ready.

Don't be so sure of yourself, as the infection rate in Canada hasn't even peaked. Your population is equivalent to that of Poland. While Poland has had 5,575 cases and 174 deaths, Canada has seen 20,748 cases and 509 deaths.

That doesn't really sound like you were all that "ready."

Now add to that the fact that Poland is more conservative than her squirrely ass can shake a stick at.... her head might explode.

Don't be so sure of yourself, as the infection rate in Canada hasn't even peaked. Your population is equivalent to that of Poland. While Poland has had 5,575 cases and 174 deaths, Canada has seen 20,748 cases and 509 deaths.

That doesn't really sound like you were all that "ready."

Now add to that the fact that Poland is more conservative than her squirrely ass can shake a stick at.... her head might explode.

Canada had under 200 cases when Justin Trudeau told the snowbirds to come home from Florida. They brought the virus home with them.

Poland has very little international travel. Nobody goes to Poland.

They look increasingly unhinged as they actually cheer for ongoing pain.

Let them be, there's nothing to be done for that kind of destructive insanity

Yep, it seems like the higher the number of deaths attributed to the Chinese Virus gets, the happier they are. It's as if they're cheering on more deaths. Appalling and disgraceful.

I am sorry but to illustrate how I think the Modern Left Progressive Movement is I'm going to have to comment about the Dadaist Movement, the Early 20th Century Art Movement, which is my most HATED Art Movement, in a way this is going to be a change because I do not often get the opportunity to comment about Art at this forum.

This below is called "Orgie" (painted in 1922)

View attachment 321434

This below is called "La Malady d'Amour" (painted in 1916)

View attachment 321435

But I see the Modern Leftist Progressive Movement as being like The Dadaist Movement, both rejected Logic and Reason and HATED Capitalist Society, both illustrated their hate by replacing Logic and Reason with Irrationality and Gibberish.

Real interesting. I think you're wrong on at least one point, pretty sure AOC painted that second one. #23: THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS AS READ INTO THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, 1963

Yep, it seems like the higher the number of deaths attributed to the Chinese Virus gets, the happier they are. It's as if they're cheering on more deaths. Appalling and disgraceful.

They done gone rapid on Trump over this, honest to shit. So yeah, one component is blame him for the virus, the other hope for high casualties. Seems Lucy has them pegged.

You do know there is only two countries in North America correct ?

I thought it was three, United States and Canada and Mexico also yes? Mexico is in North America, they are always included in North America.

As I've already said elsewhere, is it any coincidence that this CV thing is like a gift of manna from heaven-- -- everything the Left could have hoped for after the failure of their impeachment!

Of course they are doing this, the Left are literally a Death Cult, complete ghouls, look how they FANATICALLY DEMAND that women should be allowed to have their own baby murdered as it slumbers in the womb, during this COVID-19 thing when one third of the world is under basically House Arrest, the Leftist Death Cult are still DEMANDING that women having their own baby murdered is an ESSENTIAL thing and must carry on, so most other things stop for COVID-19 but the Baby Sacrificing to Baal must continue.

The Leftists are twisted evil perverts, definately they are Satanic they are ruled by a Satanic force, there is NO good in what they cheer and support, it is a perversion of humanity, they are a Death Cult, they are Anti-Humanity.

China lied and people died.
Put the blame where it belongs, and throw in WHO along with China

Sure China is at fault, but China didn't make Trump do this:

trump-reddit-coronavirus-statements.png

You tools just can't admit ANY fault with Trump's handling of this.

As I've already said elsewhere, is it any coincidence that this CV thing is like a gift of manna from heaven-- -- everything the Left could have hoped for after the failure of their impeachment!

The International Globalists want one third of the world locked down for 12-18 months because of COVID-19, WHO, the UN and that disgusting evil pervert Bill Gates ALL want this, a lockdown for 12-18 months. The aim as many already know is to TOTALLY collapse and destroy the entire Western Economy, then to force the population to go onto Welfare ie. Universal Basic Income because they won't have any other choice leading to the Cloward-Piven Strategy. This is the blueprint they are working from, it's not what they WANT just for America, Cloward-Piven Strategy is what they WANT for the entire Western World. They are not able to CONTROL the populations while they are still Independent of the Government, they can ONLY CONTROL the population when they FORCE that population to be TOTALLY relying on the Government for EVERYTHING and under that system they can bring in a Punishment or Reward System eg:

Guilty of what The International Globalists say is Wrong Think = Government will stop your ability to get food.

Been a compliant Slave/Drone = Government will allow you out of your box for an extra hour a day.

Read up about how China is nearly on the road to this nightmare system, where China has the population on a Social Credit System:

1586528226035.png

^^^^ The International Globalists WANT to bring in this type of Social Credit System for the ENTIRE World and IF anyone thinks they do not they they should think AGAIN.

Notice how so many Leftists are on the MSM saying that COVID-19 gives the opportunity to TRANSFORM the World Economy, because the previous Capitalist system was not working and now COVID-19 gives the opportunity to change things (of course they also vomit up the usual Diversity and Tolerance Mantra) the head of the Commie UN is also saying the SAME thing about this giving them the opportunity to radically CHANGE the World's economic system. They have been hoping for something like this for more than 100 years, this is like a wet dream to them.

To them COVID-19 = Fast Track to Cloward-Piven Strategy:

1586527462247.png

Cloward–Piven strategy - Wikipedia

What in the world are you talking about? Belgium, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Ireland are all above or well above the US in deaths per million.

Correct.
I blame Trump for the extent that this pandemic has affected the country.
Tens of thousands are dying because of Trump and his ignorance, arrogance and sheer fucking stupidity.

And I warned that when the shit hit the fan, it was going to hit us and you Trump cocksuckers, too.

Of Course the Trump Administration Ignored a Step-by-Step ...
www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020/03 › donald-trump...

Mar 26, 2020 - Given its inability to get through the day without screwing up ... Politico reports that in 2016, the Obama administration created a 69-page National ... Threats and Biological Incidents,” aka “the pandemic playbook,” was created ...
Trump team failed to follow NSC's pandemic playbook - Politico
www.politico.com › news › 2020/03/25 › trump-coron...

Mar 25, 2020 - Trump team failed to follow NSC's pandemic playbook ... could not have foreseen the coronavirus pandemic, which has spread to all 50 states ... a potential pandemic, ranging from a tabletop exercise that the outgoing Obama ...
Former Obama Official: Trump Ignored The 'Pandemic Playbook'
www.youtube.com › watch

Apr 2, 2020 - And poor preparedness is a choice.' — Meet the government official who created the pandemic playbook that Trump chose to ignore. » Subscribe ...

It's going to devastate the rural areas since these STUPID Republican governors refuse to react and they don't have the medical facilities to handle it.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 10.37.55 AM.png

Forum List

Back