Bernie pledges to keep his staffs’ healthcare plans active til November

Knowing how sickly that bunch is, they'll probably bankrupt him long before the Wupocalypse peaks.

That’s what genuine policy is all about. Would republicans let alone Trump do this? Hell no.

The $$ comes from donations. Why not give it to his staff when his campaign failed?
You’re pretending as though this is some common thing for candidates to do. Republicans sure as fuck would never do this.

Knowing how sickly that bunch is, they'll probably bankrupt him long before the Wupocalypse peaks.
What are you even talking about? Your hyperbole non sense doesn’t stand the test of reality I’m afraid. You just make shit up as you go along.

What are you even talking about? Your hyperbole non sense doesn’t stand the test of reality I’m afraid. You just make shit up as you go along.

Are you serious? How susceptible are dopers, slackers, vagrants, illegal aliens, the sexually-promiscuous, and other unwashed individuals, to coming down with a global viral pandemic?

They don't sound like the healthiest of people to me. Especially when most of them probably live in urban areas.

BTW: Did you get your refund of the money you gave him?

#BernReturn

That’s what genuine policy is all about. Would republicans let alone Trump do this? Hell no.

haha..it's always fascinating to see how giddy you degenerate beggars get when free shit is handed out.

Bernie pledges to give his staff FREE SHIT til November

The $$ comes from donations. Why not give it to his staff when his campaign failed?
You’re pretending as though this is some common thing for candidates to do. Republicans sure as fuck would never do this.

Republicans tend to frown upon FREE SHIT handouts...they take great pride in being accountable and self sufficient....Weird huh?

So where is Bernie getting the money for this? Is he using his own personal wealth to pay for it? Is he using the money he got from campaign donations to pay for it? If he is using his money great kudos to him if he using campaign donations why not send it back to the people who donated it in these times they could likely use the money as much as his staffers could.

And none of it is out of his pocket.

Let me know when Sanders take 90% of his wealth and pays the bill's of those out of work and then you can get me say something nice...

Oh, and before you mention Trump to me, I do not expect any Millionaire or Billionaire to spread their wealth, so I am not delusional like some...

Last edited:
So where is Bernie getting the money for this? Is he using his own personal wealth to pay for it? Is he using the money he got from campaign donations to pay for it? If he is using his money great kudos to him if he using campaign donations why not send it back to the people who donated it in these times they could likely use the money as much as his staffers could.

1586486995492.jpeg

Someone explain to OP what pledges means, and it's not as if Bernie is paying for it.

Bernie would be helping maybe 100 people? Trump is helping 300 million.

Forum List

Back