So let's get people into the stadiums!

If you are just now finding out that ultraviolet kills the virus, you are way behind in the information curve. Sunlight (ultraviolet) has been known as the universal disinfectant for a long time.

Matter of fact, in some of the news stories, they have shown hospitals using UV light machines to disinfect rooms.

Sunlight Destroys Coronavirus Quickly On Surfaces, Unpublished Government Study Finds

A new study from government lab experiments says preliminary results indicate the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is quickly destroyed on surfaces by sunlight and does not live long in high temperatures and high humidity.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is conducting research to better understand the COVID-19 coronavirus and prevent its spread.
Researchers at the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC) laboratory, in cooperation with the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office, are working to answer the many questions experts have about its survivability and transmission.
That's cool. so when you think you are infected, just cough up your respiratory system and expose it to sunlight. then do the same with the gi tract and your blood vessels.

Home remedy...

hqdefault.jpg

Sunlight Destroys Coronavirus Quickly On Surfaces, Unpublished Government Study Finds

A new study from government lab experiments says preliminary results indicate the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is quickly destroyed on surfaces by sunlight and does not live long in high temperatures and high humidity.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is conducting research to better understand the COVID-19 coronavirus and prevent its spread.
Researchers at the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC) laboratory, in cooperation with the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office, are working to answer the many questions experts have about its survivability and transmission.
That's cool. so when you think you are infected, just cough up your respiratory system and expose it to sunlight. then do the same with the gi tract and your blood vessels.

Home remedy...

View attachment 327097

Hhahaha... but ONLY if she doused it first with isopropyl alcohol!

Home remedy...

View attachment 327097

Hhahaha... but ONLY if she doused it first with isopropyl alcohol!

Seriously though, sunlight disinfects our clothes and exposed skin. Before a virus can get into our respiratory system, it is on our clothes and skin, or those of other. We touch it, bring our hands to our face and inhale it.

Fresh air and sunshine, combined with social distancing, is a good prophylactic for viral outbreak.

Tell the President to stop this sham and open it back up!

Why is he pushing this hoax, every single day, like this??
Governors are in control of it, liar.
Why isn't he standing up for you? Why isn't he demanding that we open up?

Go ahead, toss out some silly spin.

Why isn't our President being a LEADER here?
If he did, you would blast him for not knowing it's in the hands of the Governors.
We're already on to your psychotic bullshit.

You know as well as I that if he did you would only spew more vermin speak. It's a noted and proven progstain tactics.

If he did, you would blast him for not knowing it's in the hands of the Governors.
We're already on to your psychotic bullshit.
That's why he's not standing up and being a leader?

Because of something someone might say?

Holy crap. Some leader. You've been conned, and you're swallowing his lip service whole.

You know as well as I that if he did you would only spew more vermin speak. It's a noted and proven progstain tactics.
Awww, someone might say something he didn't like, so he keeps pushing the sham and bullshitting you.

My gawd, what a snowflake, just like his sheep.

You mean Mayors and Governors right? You're smart enough to know THEY are the ones in control right? You are just being a troll right?
You know Trump could at least be a LEADER and SAY he wants to open immediately, right?

Why isn't he doing that? Is someone STOPPING him from at least SAYING it?

He is choosing not to do that. Why? What's he afraid of? Or is it something else?

Maybe he's seen enough actual information to realize that talk radio is full of shit.

Last edited:

You mean Mayors and Governors right? You're smart enough to know THEY are the ones in control right? You are just being a troll right?
You know Trump could at least be a LEADER and SAY he wants to open immediately, right?

He is choosing not to do that. Why? What's he afraid of? Or is it something else?

Maybe he's seen enough actual information to realize that talk radio is full of shit.
My question was simple and you did not answer it.

Well, yes, of course, and that goes without saying. I thought.

Come on, Gramps, I know you can be honest. I said that Trump has "seen enough actual information to realize that talk radio is full of shit."

Are you saying that my point is unreasonable and without merit?

If you just open it p and sit around with a group of friends drinking these martini's you will all enjoy immunity, guaranteed.

trumpitini.jpg

Well, yes, of course, and that goes without saying. I thought.

Come on, Gramps, I know you can be honest. I said that Trump has "seen enough actual information to realize that talk radio is full of shit."

Are you saying that my point is unreasonable and without merit?
I haven't listened to talk radio in over a decade so how am I supposed to comment on the merit?
I have NEVER listened to an episode of Hannity or Levin and it's been MANY years since I listened to Limbaugh.

THE main thing that the shutdowners fear is we all get back together and nothing happens. That’s why they don’t want to reopen. Reopening may prove them wrong and since they’ve got most Americans needlessly scared then why risk the truth coming out?
Is it because they are worried about all our health-No
Is it because their addiction to maintain their own perfect health is in jeopardy-No
Is it to hurt Trump and punish productive Americans(which they have never been)-YES!

Contrary to the dreams of liberals, the current status quo will be over sooner rather than later. And when it is, people are going to be reviewing whether this whole Mass House Arrest that we are under now was worth it at all.

At that point in time, all of the data, all of the facts will be in front of us, and this isn't going to go well for the Libs.

Just watching the expert on how the COVID-19 can be eliminated, one of the best is SUNLIGHT!
Also using bleach and isopropyl alcohol kills the virus in minutes.
Watch the MSM though pooh-pooh this as they are doing right now while I'm watching the press conference.
SAD!!!

so drink a quart of bleach - you have a vaccine !
I think we're seeing it's the Blue Staters following that route

Forum List

Back