So let me get this straight,

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Obama and the dems tripled the annual deficits from what they were, never once put out a budget or scorable plan to cut the debt/deficits, refused to cut entitlements, refused to bargain unless taxes were raised, and you're telling me it's the republican's fault for the current situation we're in?

The GOP on the other DID put forth a budget (Ryan's) that at least addresses the tough issues, and they passed the CCB plan last week that would've raised the debt ceiling, and it looks like they'll put out a last ditch bill to avoid the problems that could ensue if the debt ceiling is not raised. And you're telling me it's the republican's fault for the current situation we're in?

Obama and Reid and Pelosi have all said they will not pass a short term deal, yet offer no plan with details to counter what the GOP has offered. Boehner's offer of a larger "Grand Bargain" is still on the table with 800 billion in more revenue, he hasn't taken it away. But Obama changed the deal and wants an additional 400 billion, and you're telling me it's the republican's fault for the current situation we're in?

If I'm John Boehner I pass one more debt ceiling bill with NO additional revenue and 2 trillion in cuts over the next 10 years and dare Obama and the Dems to turn it down. If they do, fuck 'em. It would and should be entirely their fault if things get bad as a result.

Last edited:
Obama and the dems tripled the annual deficits from what they were, never once put out a budget or scorable plan to cut the debt/deficits, refused to cut entitlements, refused to bargain unless taxes were raised, and you're telling me it's the republican's fault for the current situation we're in?

The GOP on the other DID put forth a budget (Ryan's) that at least addresses the tough issues, and they passed the CCB plan last week that would've raised the debt ceiling, and it looks like they'll put out a last ditch bill to avoid the problems that could ensue if the debt ceiling is not raised. And you're telling me it's the republican's fault for the current situation we're in?

Obama and Reid and Pelosi have all said they will not pass a short term deal, yet offer no plan with details to counter what the GOP has offered. Boehner's offer of a larger "Grand Bargain" is still on the table with 800 billion in more revenue, he hasn't taken it away. But Obama changed the deal and wants an additional 400 billion, and you're telling me it's the republican's fault for the current situation we're in?

If I'm John Boehner I pass one more debt ceiling bill with NO additional revenue and 2 trillion in cuts over the next 10 years and dare Obama and the Dems to turn it down. If they do, fuck 'em. It would and should be entirely their fault if things get bad as a result.

I'm with you. The Republicans are doing all the work and, as usual, the Democrats are doing nothing and complaining that they are not getting their way. The fact that they are keeping "their way" a secret is not to be highlighted.

I never know who might see the screens if left unattended, so I try to avoid and profanity, but your sentiments are mine.

The Dems are not only a lazy and unethical group, they are actively working against the American people and are trying mightily to force a default. This is for poitics only and serves no usefull purpose whatever.

I say let them have what they are asking for and be sure to call it "The Obama Default" from this point forward and for the remainder of history.

I like Boehner more and more every time I see him.
He's exactly right btw. The issue is the gov't spends too damn much money. That's the root of all this.

It is entirely obamaturd, reid, and pelosi's fault, but there are idiots that believe otherwise.

Forum List

Back