So Let Me Get This Straight...You Right-Wingers Here Believe That

Its actually Liberals, Dems, Lefties et. al that are behind these recent violent and savage acts?

Do you seriously believe that or are you just trying to shove cowdung up a hill?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

OK, so how many of you RWers on here actually believe and/or are suggesting that?

Do I believe that everyone of the incidents of violence against the Democratic supporters of the reform bill that just passed is perpetrated by left wingers? No and neither do I support any of those incidents.

Do I believe that some of those incidents MAY have been perpetrated by left wingers in order to spark division in the Republican Party ranks? Yes, I do.

I believe that some of the repulsive behavior that is being attributed to the Right may be an effort to make the right look bad by the Democrats. The idiot that shouted the N-word at Rep. Lewis for instance. That incident is getting a lot of play time and has done its fair share of detriment to the right wing... is it possible that the liberals know the reaction it causes among the less extreme right wingers in that it drives them left so that they might stand in the middle of a tea party and yell out a vile racial epitaph knowing that most people will think it disgusting and people like Truthdoesn'tmatter will insinuate that all right wingers behave that way? Anything is possible.

I've been driven way left because of the actions that I perceive to becoming from the extreme right. They disgust me and don't think that liberals such as yourself who are using this incident don't know that is happening and are above using the tactic.

Immie

Its actually Liberals, Dems, Lefties et. al that are behind these recent violent and savage acts?

Do you seriously believe that or are you just trying to shove cowdung up a hill?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

OK, so how many of you RWers on here actually believe and/or are suggesting that?

Do I believe that everyone of the incidents of violence against the Democratic supporters of the reform bill that just passed is perpetrated by left wingers? No and neither do I support any of those incidents.

Do I believe that some of those incidents MAY have been perpetrated by left wingers in order to spark division in the Republican Party ranks? Yes, I do.

I believe that some of the repulsive behavior that is being attributed to the Right may be an effort to make the right look bad by the Democrats. The idiot that shouted the N-word at Rep. Lewis for instance. That incident is getting a lot of play time and has done its fair share of detriment to the right wing... is it possible that the liberals know the reaction it causes among the less extreme right wingers in that it drives them left so that they might stand in the middle of a tea party and yell out a vile racial epitaph knowing that most people will think it disgusting and people like Truthdoesn'tmatter will insinuate that all right wingers behave that way? Anything is possible.

I've been driven way left because of the actions that I perceive to becoming from the extreme right. They disgust me and don't think that liberals such as yourself who are using this incident don't know that is happening and are above using the tactic.

Immie
You come across as logical, but your arguments have no logic.

So let me get your conspiracy theory straight...how do you reckon "they" the Dems orchastrated it? Who paid them? Which office? When? Where do they get the people? Who knows about it? Who's involved?

So were all the Swastika carrying, teabagging, "We want our country back"-sign carrying, "Obama's A Muslim"-saying RWers that popped up ever since Palin raised her MILF head up on the scene almost two years ago were all plants?

So many questions. So little time.

Last edited:

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

When you push people around and restrict their lives in a way that they don't want to be pushed around it makes people upset. Imagine if someone was to come up to you and demand you do this or do that for no reason whatsoever. You would not put up with that and neither are we because most of us were living our lives just fine and don't deserve further control over it.

Are you EXCUSING violent behavior?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Well you have to have something for ACORN to do.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

When you push people around and restrict their lives in a way that they don't want to be pushed around it makes people upset. Imagine if someone was to come up to you and demand you do this or do that for no reason whatsoever. You would not put up with that and neither are we because most of us were living our lives just fine and don't deserve further control over it.

The images of slavery, Jim Crow days and segregation are still fresh in my mind.

I know what freedom, not having freedom, wanting freedom and fighting for freedom is all about. I know what and what not to be mad about.

Do you?

Whatever I get upset about is my choice and each person is the judge of what they have a right to be upset about for themselves.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Immie

I don't agree with the racial remarks that were supposely said but how does that reflect on anyone else in the Tea Party. Its not like they group chanted N****** or F*****.

The images of slavery, Jim Crow days and segregation are still fresh in my mind.

I know what freedom, not having freedom, wanting freedom and fighting for freedom is all about. I know what and what not to be mad about.

Do you?

Whatever I get upset about is my choice and each person is the judge of what they have a right to be upset about for themselves.
That's what I thought.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Leftists killed Malcolm, they're quite a peaceful bunch .........

I don't agree with the racial remarks that were supposely said but how does that reflect on anyone else in the Tea Party. Its not like they group chanted N****** or F*****.

No, they're doing something worse. Something we don't see a whole lot of. They are accusing the opposition of being unpatriotic. Of being traitors to America, or not "Real Americans." Really? Just because we disagree? It's disgusting.

It's not just the teabaggers either. It's the pundits as well, hell, in some cases the lawmakers themselves. Very dangerous.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Do I believe that everyone of the incidents of violence against the Democraticsupporters of the reform bill that just passed is perpetrated by left wingers? No and neither do I support any of those incidents.

Immie

So let me get your conspiracy theory straight...how do you reckon "they" the Dems orchastrated it? Who paid them? Which office? When? Where do they get the people? Who knows about it? Who's involved?

So were all the Swastika carrying, teabagging, "We want our country back"-sign carrying, "Obama's A Muslim"-saying RWers that popped up ever since Palin raised her MILF head up on the scene almost two years ago were all plants?

you calling palin milf is as offensive to me, as a women, as it is for you to believe tea partiers are using the bad N word.

You are no different.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Immie

Who said there was a conspiracy?

Who said anyone said anything about payments?

Also, you seem to have a thing about "every". Did I say every? Did I say most? Did I suggest that there were no violent rightwingers?

Did I say that the idiot who called Rep. Lewis the N-word was definitely a left winger? No, I said there is a possibility and until we have proof as to who it was and what his affiliations are, none of us will know of sure. My guess is that in this instance it was a right winger, but we have no proof as of this time.

Immie

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Immie

You don't think that the backlash falls on all of us who consider ourselves to be conservatives?

It shouldn't but it does.

Immie

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Chrissy "the Tingler" Matthews called for violence against Rush Limbaugh.

Any thoughts on that?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Immie

It's pretty funny when you dopey libs deflect your own thread with Palin. You really can't help it, can you.

:lol:

No, they're doing something worse. Something we don't see a whole lot of. They are accusing the opposition of being unpatriotic. Of being traitors to America, or not "Real Americans." Really? Just because we disagree? It's disgusting.

It's not just the teabaggers either. It's the pundits as well, hell, in some cases the lawmakers themselves. Very dangerous.

And yet, the left have done exactly the same thing to right wingers. They called the TEA partiers unAmerican.

Both sides do exactly the same thing as the other. So, fuck off whining when the right do it if you do not condemn it from the left.

remember when the libtards including the messiah laughed like hell at the thought of Limbaugh getting kidney failure???

And yet, the left have done exactly the same thing to right wingers. They called the TEA partiers unAmerican.

Both sides do exactly the same thing as the other. So, fuck off whining when the right do it if you do not condemn it from the left.

Mmm-hmm. mmm-hmm. mmm-hmmm.

Do you have any instances of this happening? Any evidence of this trend in the left wing, other than you just saying it?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Well you have to have something for ACORN to do.

Most of them are busy, filling in unemployment forms. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mmm-hmm. mmm-hmm. mmm-hmmm.

Do you have any instances of this happening? Any evidence of this trend in the left wing, other than you just saying it?

I suggest you go back through the threads about the TEA parties on this forum. Find the evidence for yourself. There's lots of it.

It's laughable that you don't see the issue from both sides.

Forum List

Back