So last week, Obama's bad for not doing "everything" to free the marine

I didn't compare the two individuals, or the circumstances of their going missing. If I did, I'd say both guys seem to be a bit mentally "off" imo. I expect the marine will be released eventually too, and I'll be happy. I'm glad this guy's back too, and I don't much care how much we had to pay. He may be a deserter, and if so, he'll probably pay a price.

I compared the reaction of RWers on the board. In one case, ANYTHING to get the release is necessary, in another, it is not. It illustrates partisanship.

Guess you've never done time in the military, let alone in a combat zone...

The "penalty" for desertion under fire is a firing squad.

Hopefully, he gets what's coming to him. But we all know he won't. He will be glorified by ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC and will end up working at one of those networks. Bank on it. That's the America we live in today.

in mexico, this week he's bad for ignoring law to free the soldier in afghan who wasn't going anywhere but dead unless he did so. There's a lack of consistency here.

And, I suspect the DOS is working with Mexico to get the marine released eventually.

We don't negotiate with terrorist. What don't you understand about that? Last I checked, Mexico is not a terrorist nation.. Plus any smart person knows why Obama did this. To change the narrative in the media from the VA to this but it might back fire because of all that is being found out about this deserter solider that 6 others died trying to find him..

What was it that that piece of human excrement Rahm Emanuel (Barry's one-time Chief of Staff) used to say? "Never let a crisis go to waste".

This thing just points out what an incompetent fool this supposed "president" is. Absolute DUMBASS

in mexico, this week he's bad for ignoring law to free the soldier in afghan who wasn't going anywhere but dead unless he did so. There's a lack of consistency here.

And, I suspect the DOS is working with Mexico to get the marine released eventually.

True.

The partisan right is all over the map in their inane and failed attempts to attack the president; attacks that are completely devoid of the truth, facts, or indeed consistency.

True.

The partisan right is all over the map in their inane and failed attempts to attack the president; attacks that are completely devoid of the truth, facts, or indeed consistency.

Still can't answer the question, can you hypocrite? You are full of crap.

No inconsistency. The law is the law and even the President is suppose to obey the law, to that do you disagree? Obama did the right thing getting a marine freed he just got the wrong one freed. As usual he got it ass backwards or did what was easy for the 18 hole. The one in Afghanistan was never going to be killed, too good of propaganda material.

I didn't compare the two individuals, or the circumstances of their going missing. If I did, I'd say both guys seem to be a bit mentally "off" imo. I expect the marine will be released eventually too, and I'll be happy. I'm glad this guy's back too, and I don't much care how much we had to pay. He may be a deserter, and if so, he'll probably pay a price.

I compared the reaction of RWers on the board. In one case, ANYTHING to get the release is necessary, in another, it is not. It illustrates partisanship.

What RWer said ANYTHING to get them released?

Yup and the marine we traded five dirtbags from Gitmo for will be court marshalled and spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

We now have five more dirtbags that will try to kill our soldiers. Obama should be so proud. He's a fucking asshole.

Oh please.

Bush went AWOL for 2 years during a war and he became President.

Oh Please. LMAO.

Bergdahl will be courtmartialed. Hell most of his fellow soldiers think he's a traitor.

said he was a “dirtbag.”

“He is a dirtbag that now should spend the next 20yrs+ in Leavenworth… his fellow soldiers were affected by his actions, he is a sympathizer and deserves to be tried for desertion,” wrote Kirouac, who identified himself as a company commander at Fort Bragg, North Carolina

Yup. We released five dirtbags to bring home a traitor. Happily he will probably end up in Leavenworth.

You guys don't even got the story right.

He was relieved from guard duty and took a walk.

The Taliban says he was drunk.

You know how many times that happens?

Guys getting drunk on their off hours?

He might have been looking for a brothel.

Oh please.

Bush went AWOL for 2 years during a war and he became President.

Oh Please. LMAO.

Bergdahl will be courtmartialed. Hell most of his fellow soldiers think he's a traitor.

said he was a “dirtbag.”

“He is a dirtbag that now should spend the next 20yrs+ in Leavenworth… his fellow soldiers were affected by his actions, he is a sympathizer and deserves to be tried for desertion,” wrote Kirouac, who identified himself as a company commander at Fort Bragg, North Carolina

Yup. We released five dirtbags to bring home a traitor. Happily he will probably end up in Leavenworth.

You guys don't even got the story right.

He was relieved from guard duty and took a walk.

The Taliban says he was drunk.

You know how many times that happens?

Guys getting drunk on their off hours?

He might have been looking for a brothel.

since when do you go to guard duty with no weapon or body armor in a war theater?
YOU donnt know what you're talking about; he had time to drop off his stuff. he just walked away. he's a deserter

So far, we know he took a walk, and his C.O. said to not take his night goggles...the rest is hater dupe bs...quite the ignorant, brainwashed lynch mob. Either way, we don't leave prisoners behind. Idiots.

So far, we know he took a walk, and his C.O. said to not take his night goggles...the rest is hater dupe bs...quite the ignorant, brainwashed lynch mob. Either way, we don't leave prisoners behind. Idiots.

obviously you never spent a day in uniform moron. no CO would authorize a "walk" in a war zone. first of all have you ever heard of the buddy system?

ur a joke and the biggest dupe here

Forum List

Back