So it was actually CNN who Gaffed on Alabama.

Not up on this latest ridiculous left wing flap but I'm not surprised they effed up and then blamed things on Trump...sort of like the 2016 presidential elections.
They keep claiming they are the bright people. It is not in evidence in anything I see.

CNN says things like "sources say", and "reports are", all anonymous, to LIE because they never have legitimate, actual sources, but they do have an anti Trump, anti Republican, anti American agenda.

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl

Oh my God. What the fuck? Read what’s in the box in the bottom. Especially where the part where it says to ignore this product. What the fuck do you think they’re talking about?

Trump White House Had Its Revenge On CNN Over Its Hurricane Dorian Map Controversy

This is a map that comes from the link provided by a previous poster. Too bad they didn’t stop to read it. In fact, the site they got it from didn’t stop to read it either. And obviously Trump didn’t read it because he’s the one that posted it.

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl

Oh my God. What the fuck? Read what’s in the box in the bottom. Especially where the part where it says to ignore this product. What the fuck do you think they’re talking about?

Trump White House Had Its Revenge On CNN Over Its Hurricane Dorian Map Controversy

This is a map that comes from the link provided by a previous poster. Too bad they didn’t stop to read it. In fact, the site they got it from didn’t stop to read it either. And obviously Trump didn’t read it because he’s the one that posted it.

It says IF IT CAUSES CONFUSION IGNORE THIS PRODUCT. Apparently you are unable to comprehend the first part.

That map is an official gov't map of the forecast tracks for the storm. Why the hell would they post it and then say "ignore this shit it's fucking made up?"

Yes there are TONS of speghetti models that bring it over Alabama. So Trump WAS right.

Forum List

Back