So is this what you BLM supporters believe? Remember when someone attacks you, going to call a "Pig"?

As someone who was a CID investigator for 22 years...for the love of GOD!! If you are approached by a LEO - act like you have a modicum of sense!!! It's yes sir/no sir and have a nice day officer.

All that arguing and fighting with a cop will accomplish one of two things - either you will get the shit kicked out of you or you will end up being a statistic. Geezzz folks, use your damned heads for something other than a hat rack.

This reminded of something that happened one day while I was pumping gas at the local station...2 young white girls were standing outside their car with the stereo BLASTING as loud as it would go. Some of the most vile and repulsive "music" (and I use that term VERY loosely) was playing.

Look, I served in the Army for 22 years - I'm no prude, but hearing that trash made me just shake my head in disbelief. I finally walked over the the young ladies and SCREAMED "turn that disgusting crap OFF!!! there are children around here!!"

Unbelievable....did they turn it off? Hell, no. They laughed at me and drove off, yelling expletives as they left.
As they should have. You're a typical conservative boss of everything. Good luck with that.

Ethnic group killed by cops.

View attachment 480225

Wonder why there's not an organization called "White Lives Matter"??
Whites steal everything from blacks. Music, dancing, dunking a basketball, labor, slang. Don't worry, I'm sure some wiggers will appropriate this too.
Where do you rank on the woke scale?

Why do all your WokeToob heroes look like scumbag hippie losers?

View attachment 480225

Whites steal everything from blacks. Music, dancing, dunking a basketball, labor, slang. Don't worry, I'm sure some wiggers will appropriate this too.

I'll remember that when I see black women walking around with their hair straightened or when I see a basketball game with only blacks on the court. Those are just a couple of examples of "theft".
You are right. Notice we aren't stealing anything from African blacks. So there is something special about black Americans. Yes we invented the jeans but they came up with letting their underwear show. Then our wigger kids do what they do.

And there's Eminem.

This reminded of something that happened one day while I was pumping gas at the local station...2 young white girls were standing outside their car with the stereo BLASTING as loud as it would go. Some of the most vile and repulsive "music" (and I use that term VERY loosely) was playing.

Look, I served in the Army for 22 years - I'm no prude, but hearing that trash made me just shake my head in disbelief. I finally walked over the the young ladies and SCREAMED "turn that disgusting crap OFF!!! there are children around here!!"

Unbelievable....did they turn it off? Hell, no. They laughed at me and drove off, yelling expletives as they left.
That's what I would have done too when I was young.

I would have called your parents and told them to do their damned jobs.....oh wait, I did that stuff myself. Many, many times. However, the music WE listened to at ear splitting decibels was Crosby, Stills and Young, Three Dog Night, Grand Funk Railroad, Joe Cocker, on and on...You get the picture. RARELY was the song littered by "MOTHERFUCKER this" and "MOTHERFUCKER that" and "****** this" and ****** that".........

Damned shame for what passes as "art" these days......

6ac.jpg

View attachment 480225

I think they're trying to impersonate lowlife degenerate LefTards.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

View attachment 480225

I think they're trying to impersonate lowlife degenerate LefTards.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

He's doing a bang up impression.

BLM slogan
"Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon".
All you supporters do you really believe all cops should be fried like bacon?
Truly
View attachment 480218

So what did Republicans do in Kentucky? They passed an unconstitutional law that says you can't curse the police. A blatant attack on our 1st amendment right to free speech.

Republicans want to make it harder to protest. Meanwhile they did a lot more than yell profanities at Capitol police.

Cursing someone in every place I'm aware of constitutes simple assault or disorderly conduct. It's not peaceably assembling. Why do you commies try to bastardize everything?

View attachment 480225

I'll remember that when I see black women walking around with their hair straightened or when I see a basketball game with only blacks on the court. Those are just a couple of examples of "theft".
You are right. Notice we aren't stealing anything from African blacks. So there is something special about black Americans. Yes we invented the jeans but they came up with letting their underwear show. Then our wigger kids do what they do.

And there's Eminem.

I guess you're too senile to remember when palousey and her gang dawned the african shawls of slavers in protest.
palosi knee.jpeg

Too funny

View attachment 480225

And there's Eminem.

That's what I would have done too when I was young.
I can tell by your posts.

As someone who was a CID investigator for 22 years...for the love of GOD!! If you are approached by a LEO - act like you have a modicum of sense!!! It's yes sir/no sir and have a nice day officer.

All that arguing and fighting with a cop will accomplish one of two things - either you will get the shit kicked out of you or you will end up being a statistic. Geezzz folks, use your damned heads for something other than a hat rack.

Thats not going to get demleftists votes.

BLM slogan
Truly
View attachment 480218

So what did Republicans do in Kentucky? They passed an unconstitutional law that says you can't curse the police. A blatant attack on our 1st amendment right to free speech.

Republicans want to make it harder to protest. Meanwhile they did a lot more than yell profanities at Capitol police.

Cursing someone in every place I'm aware of constitutes simple assault or disorderly conduct. It's not peaceably assembling. Why do you commies try to bastardize everything?

Sorry the Supreme Court disagrees with you. They say your laws are unconstitutional.

And if you dont see how it can be used to suppress us.

Put it this way. Everyone at the insurrection could be locked up for this

BLM slogan
Truly
View attachment 480218

Sorry the Supreme Court disagrees with you. They say your laws are unconstitutional.

And if you dont see how it can be used to suppress us.

Put it this way. Everyone at the insurrection could be locked up for this

What does the supreme court say about "fighting words"?

Forum List

Back