So, is this the big one?

US now has the Ford carrier group and the Eisenhower carrier group in the Middle East, and China has apparently sent 6 warships there as well. The US has also sent 5000 more marines.

Where is this all headed?

Also, why is it you can find all sorts of mainstream sites that tell about the US deployment of ships and weapons to the Middle East, but the only ones reporting about China sending warships are some off brand websites. None of the mainstream sites apparently are reporting about the China ships.
Nah I don't think so... not yet at least. I think things will have to get a lot worse before it becomes WWIII.

It's the perfect storm of Biden's incompetence and weakness. Here's what's going to happen, when this gets so F'ed up under Biden that Dem politicians begin fearing for their re-election they will throw Biden under the bus.

The Chinese government wants to tell their people that they have influence in the middle east. Hopefully their leaders are smart enough to know that a war started by China will lead to boycotts of the products they produce.

US now has the Ford carrier group and the Eisenhower carrier group in the Middle East, and China has apparently sent 6 warships there as well. The US has also sent 5000 more marines.
I'm pretty sure that no one wants things to escalate, and that we're still in posturing mode.

There's a lot of communication right now between the involved groups.

You sure about the Marines?
Last I saw reported we were sending 12k troops to the area.
That includes the sailors that run the two aircraft carriers of which there are 5000 on one,and 4500 on the other and the supporting troops needed in the carrier group.

I could have sworn I read an article that said that, now I can’t find it. Maybe I misread it.

This article says they are sending 2000 “marines and sailors”. Rapid response force.

why is it you can find all sorts of mainstream sites that tell about the US deployment of ships and weapons to the Middle East, but the only ones reporting about China sending warships are some off brand websites. None of the mainstream sites apparently are reporting about the China ships.

That is because all of the mainstream sites are OWNED by the Chinese.

Only in the crazed minds of the Trump cult.
So says the Crazy Lady. If Trump really had a cult of 70-80 million, do you really think he would have lost 2020 and now have 91 indictments against him as states try to remove him from the ballot?

In the real world, Joe Biden isn’t owned by anyone.
In the real word, as a statement of fact, Joe Biden has admitted himself that he is up for sale to most anyone as a career politician; whoever is the highest bidder. You can send in your requests via Hunter at (1) 896 555-BYME.

That would be Donald Trump, who is already agreed to turn the Ukraine over to Putin, if he is reelected.
Ukraine is already lost, fool. There was never any question. Meanwhile, Trump has resisted lobbyist money from the gitgo while Biden depends on it.

Carriers are surrounded by rings of destroyers and cruisers, all armed with an Aegis defense system which can shoot down any incoming missiles or aircraft. They are also accompanied by submarines which can deal with underwater threats.

Your BDS is out of control. You tards need to stop hoping for the worst for America just so you can blame Biden!

This topic has not aged well.

Keep praying for WWIII, tards.

I don't think anyone is 'hoping & praying' for war. But if it does happen during the Spuds tenure, there's no one else to blame.

Where is this all headed?
Down to the sea bed .

Both Chinese and Russian Hyper Sonic missiles would make mincemeat of a conventional navy .
There is the added factor of DEW which all three nations have tried to keep "secret" .

The USeLess knows from past brushes in the Black Sea that it has no answer to likely DEW attacks . Aircraft Carriers last seen limping to dry dock for major repairs

First, the tards whined that Biden was holding a picnic and not doing anything about the situation in the Middle East.

Now they are whining Biden is doing too much.

It's amazing their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance. This shit is right out of Orwell.
Yup

First, the tards whined that Biden was holding a picnic and not doing anything about the situation in the Middle East.

Now they are whining Biden is doing too much.

It's amazing their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance. This shit is right out of Orwell.
Tranny Generals don't inspire lot of confidence

Forum List

Back