So Is This Guy An Entitled POS That Should Shut Up?

The teams pay for security at games so again, not your call.
He is a super hypocritical coward, so was his Dad if that is how he taught him to act. Just because some evil kid does something evil doesn't mean you boycott the anthem which has nothing to do with what happened in Texas.

View attachment 650912

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

Kaplar, 46, says he is acting after the Robb Elementary School shooting.

View attachment 650922

This fellow can do whatever he wants.

Although his actions probably help him out with his fans over in San Francisco, who are known for their hatred of this country.

San Francisco should really install kneelers - like they have in church- for their people to more conveniently show their disdain for veterans. A lot of fans probably hate the country just as much as the players and coaches, but don't want to damage their trousers or stockings on the concrete stadium floor.

NO ONE is disputing anyone's FREEDOM OF SPEECH. NO ONE!

What many seem to want to forget is that FREEDOM OF SPEECH does NOT mean FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES.

Looks like that manager spent too much time worrying about muh anthem

View attachment 650912

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

Kaplar, 46, says he is acting after the Robb Elementary School shooting.

View attachment 650922

Four pages of nothing but hate. Those fools who echo each others hate are too dumb to recognize his right to speak out when the last words in the National Anthem is, " the land of the free and the home of the brave"

They're the same fools who worship these four words, shall not be infringed. Free to kill and so cowardly to go out of their home carrying a gun,

Is he a mediocre performer trying to get national attention?
He is a manager that uses analytics to do his job. Progs do not like averages and percentages of everything we do. Because it would show a lot of truths on their agendas while they are knocking Repub values.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and has the right to express those opinions ... but NOT when they're taking money to keep their mouth shut and do their performance.

If I pay $300 for tickets to Hamilton. I want to see the show. I don't want to hear cast member ad lib lame jabs at The President (I don't care who is in office).

If I drop $200 at P.F Changs for dinner, I don't want to hear my waiter gas on about their views on abortion or gun control.

If I pay $100 for an outfield bleacher seat, I just want to see the game. I don't want to listen to the manager make a political statement unless it's concerning the designated hitter rule.

People are being paid to do a job. Do that job and protest on your own time.
Can't always have it your way.

You don't pay them despite thinking you do. It's up to the organization if he can state his mind or not and if they are good with it, it's not your call.

Stay home.
The manager made some good points. Sounds like the RWingers want to cancel the guy for speaking his mind. So much for free speech.

Forum List

Back