So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

Yes, I do believe Christians have duly noted their lives going up in flames and openly embrace the only means of salvation.
We're off topic but if you mean John 14:6 that is not true or even Moses would be left out.
Moses was released from Abraham's Bosom when Jesus went to set the captives free upon His Crucifixion and death. Moses died in the faith that GOD would provide salvation and it was counted as righteousness to him.

Please show me a passage in the Bible that is evil
Haha...you pull out this same, tired nonsense every few weeks. Then people bury you in obviously disgusting, evil bible passages. Then you throw a fit and leave. Rinse , repeat.
But you don't prove how killing baby murderers is evil. We go around in a circle. The people died because they were evil and growing worse. The longer they remained alive, the more destruction they would bring to everyone else and the deeper into hell they would sink for all eternity. GOD does deal with unrepentant "HITLERS" eventually. HE must or HE is not just.

Yes, I do believe Christians have duly noted their lives going up in flames and openly embrace the only means of salvation.
We're off topic but if you mean John 14:6 that is not true or even Moses would be left out.
Moses was released from Abraham's Bosom when Jesus went to set the captives free upon His Crucifixion and death. Moses died in the faith that GOD would provide salvation and it was counted as righteousness to him.
you are hopelessly corrupted by your 4th century christian bible, not just the individual but all humanity by its conclusion will either earn their admission to the Everlasting or will perish for having failed to reach fruition.

moses was not only a murderer he lied, there did not exist 10 commandments etched in stone by the Almighty, worshiping the heretic only adds to their misery for the misrepresentation they are responsible for. and written into and worshiped by the book of forgeries and fallacies.

But you don't prove how killing baby murderers is evil.
Haha...what? What does that have to do with the correct claim that there are disgusting, evil passages in the Bible? Are you high?
Of course there are disgusting and evil passages in the Bible. Man is disgusting and evil ---- why wouldn't there be. Sodom and Gomorrah and the other cites of the plain were annihilated because of their gross, disgusting, infectious, and evil perversions of everything. Queen Jezebel was rode over by a chariot and eaten by dogs because of her vicious evil selfish ways. I'm on a natural high being a Christian. I don't need alcohol, smoking and drugs to make me feel joy.

you are hopelessly corrupted by your 4th century christian bible, not just the individual but all humanity by its conclusion will either earn their admission to the Everlasting or will perish for having failed to reach fruition.

moses was not only a murderer he lied, there did not exist 10 commandments etched in stone by the Almighty, worshiping the heretic only adds to their misery for the misrepresentation they are responsible for. and written into and worshiped by the book of forgeries and fallacies.
Yes, the devil tried to take the body of Moses and GOD wouldn't allow it. And it is wonderful that GOD will even save a murderer if he repents. But remember that GOD sees one a murderer even when one imagines killing someone and doesn't do it. So if you ever wished anyone dead, you are just the same as Moses.

Of course there are disgusting and evil passages in the Bible.
Oh, okay. You seemed to be posturing (again) as if there were not. And then you went on to justify the on example of evil in the Bible that you could muster. Your double speak is cheap.
I don't double speak, you seem to double speak. The Bible clearly demonstrates over and over and over and over that man is a reprobate. Man constantly makes mistakes. That is why when people say that the Bible was written for and by men, I have to laugh. If I was writing a Book to paint myself so everyone would appreciate me, I most certainly would not dump my dirty laundry on the floor and swing my closet door open so everyone could take a peek. Abraham has issues, Jacob has issues, Joseph has issues, Moses has issues, David has issues, Solomon has issues, Israel has issues ---- and the list goes on and on. ONLY JESUS HAS NO ISSUES. Rahab was a Canaanite harlot in Jericho and yet she declares that the the LORD of the Israelites is the one true GOD and for her sake the LORD spared her and her family who remained at her house. And this very Rahab becomes a great, great... grandmother of JESUS. Talk about irony and unlikely hood.

Yes, the devil tried to take the body of Moses and GOD wouldn't allow it. And it is wonderful that GOD will even save a murderer if he repents. But remember that GOD sees one a murderer even when one imagines killing someone and doesn't do it. So if you ever wished anyone dead, you are just the same as Moses.
really, they, moses lied in regards to the Almighty as a proclamation without foundation, etched stones that never existed that have warped the minds of the desert religion adherents ever since - you have a disturbed / warped mind indeed nipper - not sure which came first you or that book.

no, I am decidedly not like your buddy - moses.

The Bible clearly demonstrates over and over and over and over that man is a reprobate.
were that not a flip of the coin in the beginning years that is the course one must chose in the finality of their lives - and are judged on their accomplishment, nothing else least an adherence to a book of forgeries and fallacies.

I don't double speak, you seem to double speak.
Haha, okay, trump. So let's review:

Every few weeks you say there are no evil passages in the Bible and challenge anyone to post any. You then get buried in evil passages from the Bible. then, you slither away.

Rinse, repeat.

Please show me a passage in the Bible that is evil.
I don't double speak
:disbelief:
The sole object of all the trials mentioned in Scripture is to teach man what he ought to do or believe; so that the event which forms the actual trial is not the end desired, but an example for our instruction and guidance.

I don't double speak
The sole object of all the trials mentioned in Scripture is to teach man what he ought to do or believe; so that the event which forms the actual trial is not the end desired, but an example for our instruction and guidance.
have you ever thought to wake it up the christian bible to bring it to a living state worth mentioning as a religious document and not as a disguised political agenda it presently represents ... the messiah has to save you from yourself - really, you are that superstitious.

the other two desert religions the same, awaken from being dead.

I don't double speak
have you ever thought to wake it up the christian bible to bring it to a living state worth mentioning as a religious document and not as a disguised political agenda it presently represents ... the messiah has to save you from yourself - really, you are that superstitious.

Actually religion is just a tool. The average man needs to be instructed that there is one God, that He has created everything that exists beside Him, and that neither the constellations nor anything in the air ought to be worshiped.

Christianity teaches that we can change our minds. The Greek word for repent is "metanoia." Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

We have chosen the better portion. You can't take it from us. The truth will always defeat you.

really, they, moses lied in regards to the Almighty as a proclamation without foundation, etched stones that never existed that have warped the minds of the desert religion adherents ever since - you have a disturbed / warped mind indeed nipper - not sure which came first you or that book.

no, I am decidedly not like your buddy - moses.

The Bible clearly demonstrates over and over and over and over that man is a reprobate.
were that not a flip of the coin in the beginning years that is the course one must chose in the finality of their lives - and are judged on their accomplishment, nothing else least an adherence to a book of forgeries and fallacies.
Do you even believe in GOD? Your and my accomplishments will not get us into heaven. One's recompense will only afford one a place of eternal damnation in the eyes of the ALMIGHTY. Only accepting and believing in the MESSIAH for salvation will bring TOTAL forgiveness from GOD and eternal security...

I don't double speak

Actually religion is just a tool. The average man needs to be instructed that there is one God, that He has created everything that exists beside Him, and that neither the constellations nor anything in the air ought to be worshiped.

Christianity teaches that we can change our minds. The Greek word for repent is "metanoia." Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

We have chosen the better portion. You can't take it from us. The truth will always defeat you.
Actually religion is just a tool.
bing - in a nut shell ...

The average man needs to be instructed that there is one God ...
again, you are a joke.

1594606569393.png

Flora knows the prescribed religion by heart and so also all beings for at least a moment in their lives whatever their resolve might be.

the book of forgeries and fallacies has ruined your mind, bing - whatever may have been left of it when you decided to start reading it ... if what you claim can not be found in Garden Earth, throw it away.

I don't double speak, you seem to double speak.
Haha, okay, trump. So let's review:

Every few weeks you say there are no evil passages in the Bible and challenge anyone to post any. You then get buried in evil passages from the Bible. then, you slither away.

Rinse, repeat.
I don't know what you're talking about. You don't like the FLOOD. You love the Canaanites, and you think sin is natural. I certainly cannot help you. Only CHRIST JESUS can soften your hardened heart.

I don't double speak

Actually religion is just a tool.
bing - in a nut shell ...

The average man needs to be instructed that there is one God ...
again, you are a joke.

View attachment 362648

Flora knows the prescribed religion by heart and so also all beings for at least a moment in their lives whatever their resolve might be.

the book of forgeries and fallacies has ruined your mind, bing - whatever may have been left of it when you decided to start reading it ... if what you claim can not be found in Garden Earth, throw it away.
There were prophets before Moses, as the patriarchs Shem, Eber, Noah, Methushelah, and Enoch, but of these none said to any portion of mankind that God sent him to them and commanded him to convey to them a certain message or to prohibit or to command a certain thing.

Forum List

Back