So, is the left denouncing Obama's "unlawful" war in Libya?

Do you know how to address an issue, rather than very un-cleverly avoiding it, offering red herrings, leaping to unsupportable conclusions and pointing out meaningless spelling/punctuation errors?

No, you don't.

Except that it isn't an error.

Let's look:

I'm not asking if you graduated, we all know the answer to that. But did you get into high school?

We have two, independent clauses. We could create a conjunctive phrase by writing it; "I'm not asking if you graduated, we all know the answer to that: but did you get into high school?"

Note that IF this were done, a colon, not a semi-colon should be used. However, since the primary clause is a declarative and the secondary an interrogative, the use of conjunction is inappropriate. The correct grammatical structure is to place the interrogative clause in a separate sentence; which is precisely what I did.

Do you know how to address an issue, rather than very un-cleverly avoiding it, offering red herrings, leaping to unsupportable conclusions and pointing out meaningless spelling/punctuation errors?

No, you don't.

Let's look:

I'm not asking if you graduated, we all know the answer to that. But did you get into high school?

We have two, independent clauses. We could create a conjunctive phrase by writing it; "I'm not asking if you graduated, we all know the answer to that: but did you get into high school?"

Note that IF this were done, a colon, not a semi-colon should be used. However, since the primary clause is a declarative and the secondary an interrogative, the use of conjunction is inappropriate. The correct grammatical structure is to place the interrogative clause in a separate sentence; which is precisely what I did.
I think you responded to the wrong person.

Letting a dictator kill his people at his insane whim is not going to be good for anyone in the world.

If Gadafi is allowed to bomb his own people until only his cronies are left what do you think that says to the rest of the countries on the brink of revolution for democracy?

You people just hate anything this president does no matter what it is.

This is a UN action and not a declared war.

Funny how when W chose to invade iraq one of the excuses we heard from the right is that "he gassed his own people" as well as many arguments from the right that W did not need congressional approval to invade. Seems they have a different position now. First it was "9/11 changed everything" so what is their excuse this time??

To me this is no different than the no fly zone that we enforced over iraq back when HW was president.

BTW since the gulf war officially ended in with the cease-fire 1991 did HW seek congressional approval to enstate his no fly zone over iraq in 1992?? Did he seek UN approval?

why don't we just have an international use up all your weapons day, and be done with it.

That is called a "false dichotomy." It's a logical fallacy.

I said nothing of "liking Bush." (Proper nouns should be capitalizes, your seething hatred has no bearing.)

You never answered earlier, did you make it to high school? I'm not asking if you graduated, we all know the answer to that. But did you get into high school?

Do you know how to use a semi-colon? No, you don't.

No, you don't.

The poster was attacking the other poster's education/smarts with a post that had two glaring grammatical errors in it.

That's ironic, and funny.

No, you don't.

Let's look:

The semi-colon goes between graduated and we you stupid uneducated fuck.

capt.4f5e66f76c6043fab3de0d477ff216c6-4f5e66f76c6043fab3de0d477ff216c6-0.jpg

But at least the world now loves the USA, unlike when that war-for-oil cowboy Bush ran things

Nope in fact they're doing the exact opposite. It's all about the Cheerleading now. "BOMBS AWAY OBOMBA!!!

Nope in fact they're doing the exact opposite. It's all about the Cheerleading now. "BOMBS AWAY OBOMBA!!!

Where were the cheerleaders when we went into Iraq?:doubt:

They were busy being "Human Shields" for Saddam Hussein. This stuff just becomes more & more bizarre by the day. Now it's all about "YAY OBOMBA!! "BOMBS AWAY!!" ObamaBots for sure. :cuckoo:

Wow, so the NO WAR FOR OIL and human shield stuff was only for Bush huh?:doubt:

Forum List

Back