So, Is Putin Ever Going To Be Stopped?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Any comments? If so,.. how exactly when he's threatening nuclear action against whoever tries to stop him.

1647373838852.png

Send Ole' Joe to challenge him to a duel

If we do this with all the elites sooner or later there'll be plenty of that wealth redistribution that they keep talkin' about and maybe I'll even get a piece of the pie.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

He could be a candidate for one of those CIA drone strikes, That would stop him. But he will be stopped I hope it happens before it gets to A full blown global comflict.

View attachment 616265

Send Ole' Joe to challenge him to a duel

If we do this with all the elites sooner or later there'll be plenty of that wealth redistribution that they keep talkin' about and maybe I'll even get a piece of the pie.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Actually, that's a smart move. If we could line up leader vs leader in single combat to decide the dispute, it would save a lot of lives and property dispute.

Since Brandon was able to take our Corn Pop, how much of a problem would he have with Uncle Pooty?

He could be a candidate for one of those CIA drone strikes, That would stop him. But he will be stopped I hope it happens before it gets to A full blown global comflict.

He would be stopped a lot sooner if somebody blew him up.

Actually, that's a smart move. If we could line up leader vs leader in single combat to decide the dispute, it would save a lot of lives and property dispute.

Since Brandon was able to take our Corn Pop, how much of a problem would he have with Uncle Pooty?

This is a joke right? XD

There have been talks but Stalin oops i mean Putin and Zelensky cannot agree on Donbass and Luhansk. Putin is demanding Zelensky recognize their independence. I suspect that is so Putin can annex them to Russia. Zelensky says no one other than Russia recognized that and someone else besides Moscow will have to before he does. Is America or China or perhaps European country like France or Germany willing to recognize the breakaway regions?

Any comments?
Not as long as the Democrats are in power. They are too weak physically, mentally, and morally.
If so,.. how exactly when he's threatening nuclear action against whoever tries to stop him.
Exactly. “Threatening”. Key word. That is all Putin ever does. He loves ruling Russia and even has a deep fear of COVID. He’s not in a hurry to meet God.

I know someone from the Ukraine who looks like Kira. She is Ukrainian Parliament member speaking from Kiev. She sounds strong. I would vote for her.

He would be stopped a lot sooner if somebody blew him up.

This is a joke right? XD

Not at all. Single combat has a long and storied history. David v Goliath was a single combat.

BTW, didn't you see the story about Elon Musk challenging Vlad Putin to single combat for custody of Ukraine?

Why doesn't Biden challenge as well?

I know someone from the Ukraine who looks like Kira. She is Ukrainian Parliament member speaking from Kiev. She sounds strong. I would vote for her.

Yeah, but she's incorrect about the sanctions working though.

Why doesn't Biden challenge as well?

He's a puppet. He doesn't do anything unless he's told to do it.

I hope this woman is not killed or imprisoned by Putin regime.

Libs in this country are demanding that Americans be imprisoned for failing to toe the line in regards to the war here. Among the examples, RINO champion Mitt Romney has accused veteran Tulsi Gabbard of treason because of her reluctance to saber rattling.

So I wouldn't be surprised to see Uncle Pooty respond in kind.

So, Is Putin Ever Going To Be Stopped?​

STOPPED from what? Defending the sovereignty of his nation?
  • What national security interest do we have in Ukraine?
  • Why is the media not asking that question?
  • Why is no one talking about the 350 year conflict between these two countries?
The problem as it stands right now has all been caused by Biden.
  1. First he refused to stay out of a local conflict.
  2. Then he dragged us into an economic war using banks as weapons hurting millions of innocent, everyday russian citizens.
  3. Then he dragged NATO into it sending Ukraine weapons and money thus assuring a long, dragged out conflict with many more dead.
  4. Now Biden has shut off Russian oil sending the world into a spin.
The real questions are:
  1. Will Biden ever stop?
  2. Will Zelensky ever agree to the terms already laid down by Russia and end this?
  3. What happens when despite billions spent on helping out, Ukraine still loses? Will Joe simply say: Oh well, money lost! Or will Biden drag us in even deeper?

• What national security interest do we have in Ukraine?
  • Why is the media not asking that question?
  • Why is no one talking about the 350 year conflict between these two countries?
The problem as it stands right now has all been caused by Biden.
  1. First he refused to stay out of a local conflict.
  2. Then he dragged us into an economic war using banks as weapons hurting millions of innocent, everyday russian citizens.
  3. Then he dragged NATO into it sending Ukraine weapons and money thus assuring a long, dragged out conflict with many more dead.
  4. Now Biden has shut off Russian oil sending the world into a spin.
The real questions are:
  1. Will Biden ever stop?
  2. Will Zelensky ever agree to the terms already laid down by Russia and end this?
  3. What happens when despite billions spent on helping out, Ukraine still loses? Will Joe simply say: Oh well, money lost! Or will Biden drag us in even deeper?
Like I said is another nation willing to recognize the independence of the breakaway regions? Biden could if he wanted to end the conflict. or fuck Biden. Why not China or France or Germany recognize them?

He attacked Ukraine not the other way around. He's on the offense, not the defense. Why do so many people even conservatives fail to understand this?

Forum List

Back