So is President Trump "Forever Impeached" or "Forever Acquitted"?

Is President Trump forever impeached or forever acquitted?

• President Trump is forever impeached.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • President Trump is forever acquitted.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • I like pie.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I hate you JGalt.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
During the House proceedings, Nancy Pelosi stated that President Donald Trump would be "forever impeached." But he was acquitted in the Senate.

So will President Donald J. Trump be remembered for being "forever impeached" or "forever acquitted"?

Here's what Article One of the U.S. Constitution says:

"The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.."

Article One of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Choose one or more which apply...

During the House proceedings, Nancy Pelosi stated that President Donald Trump would be "forever impeached." But he was acquitted in the Senate.

So will President Donald J. Trump be remembered for being "forever impeached" or "forever acquitted"?

"The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Trump is forever Impeached like Bill Clinton and like Clinton he was Acquitted by the Senate...

How does that tickle yoar fancy?

Trump is forever Impeached like Bill Clinton and like Clinton he was Acquitted by the Senate...

Bill Klinton was impeached during his second term. President Trump will however, go on to win a second term, in spite of the fact that he was acquitted, exonerated, absolved, vindicated, declared innocent, and pronounced not guilty. :04:

The words "President Trump" put together still make me laugh.

pelosi has become an 80-year old splooge-covered blowup doll for the marxist Dim cult.... there is nothing she can stutter that is relevant or even coherent at this point.... take your cues from AOC....

DsmzKZWWsAAwVa7.jpg

Forever
Forever
serveimage
Forever

pelosi has become an 80-year old splooge-covered blowup doll for the marxist Dim cult.... there is nothing she can stutter that is relevant or even coherent at this point.... take your cues from AOC....

DsmzKZWWsAAwVa7.jpg

^^^^ This:

upload_2020-2-5_23-0-39.png

The words "President Trump" put together still make me laugh.
I sometimes hear the question, "Why are you a Democrat?" and frankly, I have to laugh. Laugh and laugh, because perhaps this person may tire of my laughing, and he will eventually wander off. Sometimes I ponder seriously when I hear this question, because I'll look around and around and there's nobody there asking the question. Why am I a Democrat?

Trump will forever be an impeached president.

For years the left has insisted that Clinton's impeachment is meaningless. Now they're claiming Trump's impeachment is an indelible stain on his Presidency.

The left wouldn't exist if they couldn't have their double standards.

Just like Clinton- 'forever impeached' and 'forever acquitted'

Forum List

Back