So is JOE doing the "SideStep"?? "I guarantee to rid fossil fuels"... then last night... “We’re going to need oil for at least another decade"

What kind of electrical work do you do? If you are too lazy to research the issue you are promoting, I doubt that you are much of an electrical worker as electrical work requires research. Go fetch me a box of ohms.
Presently I am working with metering and protection relays.

Certainly I am capable of researching all those links and claims but not going to take the time. Especially when afterword you would just claim my rebuttle sources were deep state or bias or whatever word you have been provided this week.

I guess in the spirit of fair debate I could pick one at random and look into it.

I'll get back to you.

I agree. Politics made it different. We have turned more totalitarian also over the years. If people freezing scoop up coal to warm themselves are shot by the national police force because of "it's the law" then you understand where I am coming from.
Yeah, when that happens get back to me.

Back in March Congressman Rick Scott put forward his “11 Point Plan to Rescue America”. In it he suggested that all federal legislation should sunset every 5 years. As he explained, “if a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.” There was no proposal to exclude SS or Medicare was there?
Ideas are not laws. and Progs have made many statements about Social Security and Medicare. Including Obama as President. "Limited amounts of money for each person for medical issues" and "take the pain pill" are at least the two things he spoke about.

Typical ignorant and UNINFORMED response! I am just as you a creature operating on information!
Now being evidently a more HONEST person than YOU, I'd rather have people who have MORE knowledge share that knowledge with me and then I come to opinions based on intelligence. NOT subjective, personalized OPINIONS with no substantiation!
You evidently never used a typewriter, or a writing pen to understand the value of what you are reading now! NOW! Not something I wrote down a year ago or longer...but NOW. And you complain that I don't put into my own words? Truly an uninformed and definitely unintelligent being is what you are! Complaining about the links! That is just so funny! Makes me think about a quote from Emperor Joseph II who said to Mozart "Too many notes," Emperor Joseph II was reported to have said.
You like Emperor Joseph II just can't handle "too many links"!
Yeah, to may links. Narrow it down a little, make your point that is supported by a link or two.

Are you new?

Certainly I am capable of researching all those links and claims but not going to take the time. Especially when afterword you would just claim my rebuttle sources were deep state or bias or whatever word you have been provided this week.

I guess in the spirit of fair debate I could pick one at random and look into it.

I'll get back to you.
You might try a course in basic communications as well--afterwArd, rebuttAL. Run along, I don't have time for those who troll.

I'll get back to you.
HaHaHa. A meter reader, eh? Careful, your job is being outsourced to 4G.

Like I said in a previous post. Quit playing semantics. You only exhibit ignorance when you do. But far be it from me to force you to pour over any data. LMAO.
I'm not playing semantics. Actually it's you that is playing semantics.

My point is that older tech gets phased out...like typewriters (that have keyboards).

Since you are using semantics to claim typewriters are still widely in use (a rediculous claim) you must be thinking "that no technology has ever been phased out so if I can just prove that Trump writers and keyboards are the same, then I will have owned the lib."

Probably I am wrong but I can't think of any other reason for your resistance to this point.

You can't think of any tech, tool, or item that is no longer in use because it was phased out? You can't think of one thing?

Yeah, when that happens get back to me.
Progs push the African Village. You do not understand that. It's nice and warm and 2000 years before Christ. Little technology. And living for the day without saving the acorns. No saving for the winter. People will most anything to not freeze to death if there are any option around them. Ask the ghetto people and the endless fires resulting from it in most Prog cities.

You might try a course in basic communications as well--afterwArd, rebuttAL. Run along, I don't have time for those who troll.
Yeah, I suck at grammar...and spelling.

The wife is always calling me out on it. Part of it is lack of concern to proof read too. I am just pecking these posts out ony phone and don't feel like proof reading all the time.

Thanks for heads up though.

How was I trolling? Does that mean I don't need to waste my time addressing one of the links?

HaHaHa. A meter reader, eh? Careful, your job is being outsourced to 4G.
Not a meter reader. A journey level meterman.

Typically protection relay testers are not chosen from meter readers but that said meter reading is a tough job.

On a side note, meter readers are more typically phased out because of radio frequency and power line carrier tech then because of 4g.

Progs push the African Village. You do not understand that. It's nice and warm and 2000 years before Christ. Little technology. And living for the day without saving the acorns. No saving for the winter. People will most anything to not freeze to death if there are any option around them. Ask the ghetto people and the endless fires resulting from it in most Prog cities.
Christ doesn't exist. I will pray for you.

Since you are using semantics to claim typewriters are still widely in use
Now you are using the democrat tactic of lying. Please link to where I said that typewriters are still widely used--better yet, where I said that they were used currently AT ALL. Typical ignorant democrat tactic--when your ass is handed to you, LIE.

Christ doesn't exist. I will pray for you.
It's still 4 thousand uears ago. No technologies and written literature and all of that. Tha tis what is replacing the honky. Of course, the yellow man is going to take over. And he doesn't take any shit. Since we are going with the godless part of humanity.

Not a meter reader. A journey level meterman.

Typically protection relay testers are not chosen from meter readers but that said meter reading is a tough job.

On a side note, meter readers are more typically phased out because of radio frequency and power line carrier tech then because of 4g.
Blah, blah, blah. Take it down the road. Someone who hasn't worked a career in the industry may be fooled by your self aggrandizement but I'm not that person. The only thing you're journeyMAN level at is BULLSHIT.

Now you are using the democrat tactic of lying. Please link to where I said that typewriters are still widely used--better yet, where I said that they were used currently AT ALL. Typical ignorant democrat tactic--when your ass is handed to you, LIE.
Post 40

"HaHaHa, you actually think you are not using a typewriter anymore?"

It's still 4 thousand uears ago. No technologies and written literature and all of that. Tha tis what is replacing the honky. Of course, the yellow man is going to take over. And he doesn't take any shit. Since we are going with the godless part of humanity.
What the heck is this?

Can any Trump supporters translate this for me?

Blah, blah, blah. Take it down the road. Someone who hasn't worked a career in the industry may be fooled by your self aggrandizement but I'm not that person. The only thing you're journeyMAN level at is BULLSHIT.
I was just trying to correct your ignorance. I didn't mean to bore you.

I actually have 3 journeyman tickets and none of them are in bullshit.

I know its above your pay grade, but look up "metaphor"
I don't need to. A metaphor is basically the same as a simile but is a direct comparison.

For example, my fingers are like sausages, is a simile but if I said my fingers are sausages, that is a metaphor.

My wife taught me that.

Forum List

Back