Linking your brain activity to your digital currency...what's the problem?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Recently Nita Fahanay of Duke University made a stellar presentation at this year's WEF at Davos. The WEF is just a bunch of guys and gals who like to meet up occasionally and talk about stuff - you have nothing to worry about.

In her stellar presentation she showed us how industry and/or government can use AI to read your brain activity, guess your PIN numbers (you won't need those anymore), if you're thinking the right things about people - nothing to worry about - at all. The same group is also, absolutely innocently, encouraging their members in governments to implement digital currencies.

Again, why you think this is a big deal is just beyond me.

You have nothing to fear but your own errant thoughts

Recently Nita Fahanay of Duke University made a stellar presentation at this year's WEF at Davos. The WEF is just a bunch of guys and gals who like to meet up occasionally and talk about stuff - you have nothing to worry about.

In her stellar presentation she showed us how industry and/or government can use AI to read your brain activity, guess your PIN numbers (you won't need those anymore), if you're thinking the right things about people - nothing to worry about - at all. The same group is also, absolutely innocently, encouraging their members in governments to implement digital currencies.

Frank, IF we connected the US spending to Bidens memory hole, ..... Maybe that is not a good example cause its a damn black hole...

Frank, IF we connected the US spending to Bidens memory hole, ..... Maybe that is not a good example cause its a damn black hole...
I linked the two concepts together: thought monitor and digital currency because that's the Progressive Utopia. They should be discussed separately.

My personal belief is that the Lord will, once again, wipe the human race down to a small handful of individuals before we get there.

This is similar to Stalin's attempt to create a New Soviet Man.

I linked the two concepts together: thought monitor and digital currency because that's the Progressive Utopia. They should be discussed separately.

My personal belief is that the Lord will, once again, wipe the human race down to a small handful of individuals before we get there.
They actually want them linked. Then total control can be obtained. Your thoughts would then be able to be used against you and your money can be controlled by the powers that be. They could starve you to death because no one would dare help you for fear of the same result. It makes us all individuals that can be controlled for not bending to their will. It's a damn scary concept of the totalitarian mind.

Fahanay did not advocate for any of your paranoid schizophrenic fantasies, dipshit.

Just turned on Fox, first time in forever. ReichMarshall Nita was being interviewed as Fox’s go to person for the Fascist Future of AI

Pray for humanity

Forum List

Back