So, Is It OK to Murder Republicans Now?

Rittenhouse's bail for self defense against left wing nuts, some of them armed, was 2 MILLION dollars. Just another example of our corrupt legal system in this country.
That's different.

He killed people whose political ideology was important to the folks that run things.

The guy that was killed in this incident, the president just got done demonizing. His life isn't worth a bucket of piss. The leftist on this board wish for their deaths daily, so, really, the guy that is charged is just doing what the state wants folks to do.

Looks like the guy is charged with hit and run, as well as driving under the influence, and the only reason he is out of jail is a bail bondsman posting $50K bond. Looks like it is not OK to murder Republicans. Heck you cannot get away with murdering Republican Extremists, much less normal Republicans.

Let me plug my cranial math co-processor in so I can grasp the whole of that statement. Heavy.

James Alex Fields, the man who killed a woman with his car in Charlottesville, Virginia, arraigned WITHOUT BAIL.

Hmmm.... The judge in a blue state held a vehicular homicide suspect without bail....the judge in a red state granted ail to a vehicular homicide suspect. Makes you wonder who is tougher on crime.

Of course the reason one was held and the other one wasn't is that Fields (conservative hero celebrated here) drove from other states to get to his victim and this latest nut job (celebrated by nobody here) was a resident of the state where he did his crim.e

Sounds like your math is correct. What is your point? They charged guy is 41 with ties to the community and a judge in good standing that small town of only 56 people in Foster County, North Dakota that only has a population of 3,397. I am pretty sure, they know the people that live there and whether they are a flight risk. Median income for males is $31,442. With that kind of income. 50K is a chunk enough.

He should have been remanded, he's obviously a danger to the community.

Is all of this organic, or are folks being manipulated into hating each other?

Is this a slow moving train wreck that none of us, regardless of our politics, and our understanding of history, can stop at this point?

:dunno:

Hmmm.... The judge in a blue state held a vehicular homicide suspect without bail....the judge in a red state granted ail to a vehicular homicide suspect. Makes you wonder who is tougher on crime.

Of course the reason one was held and the other one wasn't is that Fields (conservative hero celebrated here) drove from other states to get to his victim and this latest nut job (celebrated by nobody here) was a resident of the state where he did his crim.e
Really, the color of the state is how you determine a judge's bias?

Just because someone crosses the state line and commits a crime does NOT make it a federal crime. Fields was NOT arraigned in a federal court. The crimes are almost identical other than who committed the crime and the victim. But I can assure if the tables were turned the MS media would be running stories about it ad nauseam.

As far as where crime is the worse one only needs to look at where in the state the crime is committed to determine red from blue. The crime ridden areas of almost all states are in the cities run by predominantly Democrats. For instance, I live in Florida which is a red state. However Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Tallahassee are the most dangerous cities. If you want to find those cities, look a the blue areas of the map.

"Some of the most dangerous cities in Florida include Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Tallahassee."

2016-Florida.png

I agree. The Democrats’ demonization of Republicans, brought to a head a couple of weeks ago by Biden’s Hitleresque speech, brought such hatred to this particular Democrat to those with political differences that he KILLED one after an argument. Who‘s to say that while he’s out on bond, he won’t kill himself another Republican or two?

Deranged killers should be off the streets.

So far Trump is the only one to address this.
Repubs need to start baring teeth. African Americans some decades ago called where white people lived "Mayberry". It has been long enough now with trillions and trillions of dollars spent by governments and also more in donations from individuals and companies to say the ghettos don't really want to end. They do not want "Mayberry". Repubs need to do things back. And make it stick. Mitch and McCarthy may not be those guys.

Guy made bail, so what? He'll have his day in court and go away for a good long while. No one is going to call him a patriot or collect money for his lawyers. He'll just go to jail and his name will never be seen on a bumper sticker.
Guy is dangerous. He will just wantonly kill anyone who disagrees with him.

He should not be free.

Rittenhouse, a low / middle class teenager, had to pay $2 million in bail for doing literally nothing wrong as plainly evident on video - if you don’t attack him, you are safe.

This asshole killed someone for voting for the other guy, which means he also wants to kill tens of millions of others, and this dangerous psychopath got out for a lousy $50k.

Guy is dangerous. He will just wantonly kill anyone who disagrees with him.

He should not be free.

Rittenhouse, a low / middle class teenager, had to pay $2 million in bail for doing literally nothing wrong as plainly evident on video - if you don’t attack him, you are safe.

This asshole killed someone for voting for the other guy, which means he also wants to kill tens of millions of others, and this dangerous psychopath got out for a lousy $50k.

Oh Bullshit. It was a drunken argument that got out of hand. Those will happen a hundred times a day. The don’t normally end in a death. But violence is common. Family squabbles that turn deadly on Thanksgiving as one example.

The judge disagreed. Send him an amicus brief or whine about something closer to your home. Small towns in rural counties take care of putting their jail just fine, but only after the judge and jury issue the guilty verdict, as they have small town values and know the difference between right and wrong, criminal and non-criminal without outside help of the self-conceited national partisan keyboard warriors.

The judge disagreed. Send him an amicus brief or whine about something closer to your home. Small towns in rural counties take care of putting their jail just fine, but only after the judge and jury issue the guilty verdict, as they have small town values and know the difference between right and wrong, criminal and non-criminal without outside help of the self-conceited national partisan keyboard warriors.

The guy admitted intentionally killing the kid, that is 1st degree murder, not vehicular homicide. What's he gonna do to the next person who disagrees with his politics?

Really, the color of the state is how you determine a judge's bias?
It is what usually happens from the right wing here.
Just because someone crosses the state line and commits a crime does NOT make it a federal crime. Fields was NOT arraigned in a federal court. The crimes are almost identical other than who committed the crime and the victim. But I can assure if the tables were turned the MS media would be running stories about it ad nauseam.
I didn't say it was a federal crime, did I?
As far as where crime is the worse one only needs to look at where in the state the crime is committed to determine red from blue. The crime ridden areas of almost all states are in the cities run by predominantly Democrats. For instance, I live in Florida which is a red state. However Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Tallahassee are the most dangerous cities. If you want to find those cities, look a the blue areas of the map.

"Some of the most dangerous cities in Florida include Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Tallahassee."

2016-Florida.png
Yeah, the voters there don't trust the "let them die" GOP to run anything that matters--for good reason.

Of course you fail to mention...

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Pensacola is 1 in 28. Based on FBI crime data, Pensacola is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Florida, Pensacola has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

---
---

I'm sure you'll invent some reason to magically blame democrats for this. Hop to it.

The guy admitted intentionally killing the kid, that is 1st degree murder, not vehicular homicide. What's he gonna do to the next person who disagrees with his politics?

Maybe he will run him down, or maybe he will have learned his lesson, regret what he did and not pick that solution again. There was no mention of him ever being in trouble before. Who knows?

He murdered a 18 year old republican in cold blood...ran him down with his vehicle...admits it...and is released.

Sounds to me like "they" are saying it's OK to murder republicans!

Man Released After Running Over Teen He Deemed a ‘Republican Extremist,’ Court Docs Show

Man admits to killing 18-year-old after political dispute, court docs allege

Man accused of mowing down ‘Republican extremist’ teen objects to bond

Is that enough links? I can get many more.
No it's not.

It is what usually happens from the right wing here.

I didn't say it was a federal crime, did I?

Yeah, the voters there don't trust the "let them die" GOP to run anything that matters--for good reason.

Of course you fail to mention...

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Pensacola is 1 in 28. Based on FBI crime data, Pensacola is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Florida, Pensacola has a crime rate that is higher than 85% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

---
---

I'm sure you'll invent some reason to magically blame democrats for this. Hop to it.
That's Matt Gaetz's district. If you've ever been there, there's a fundie church on every block.

I agree. The Democrats’ demonization of Republicans, brought to a head a couple of weeks ago by Biden’s Hitleresque speech, brought such hatred to this particular Democrat to those with political differences that he KILLED one after an argument. Who‘s to say that while he’s out on bond, he won’t kill himself another Republican or two?

Deranged killers should be off the streets.
You demonize yourselves.

Forum List

Back