So, Is It OK to Murder Republicans Now?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I wonder if somebody living on mars hasn't heard of this.

Nope...the martians just emailed me...said EVERYBODY on mars has already heard about it!

He murdered a 18 year old republican in cold blood...ran him down with his vehicle...admits it...and is released.

Sounds to me like "they" are saying it's OK to murder republicans!

Man Released After Running Over Teen He Deemed a ‘Republican Extremist,’ Court Docs Show

Man admits to killing 18-year-old after political dispute, court docs allege

Man accused of mowing down ‘Republican extremist’ teen objects to bond

Is that enough links? I can get many more.
Looks like the guy is charged with hit and run, as well as driving under the influence, and the only reason he is out of jail is a bail bondsman posting $50K bond. Looks like it is not OK to murder Republicans. Heck you cannot get away with murdering Republican Extremists, much less normal Republicans.

What if he sees another Trump supporter while he’s driving to his first court date?
How should I know? Making bail in America is a shitty, deeply flawed, arbitrary system that I'm not going to defend. The guy made bail because he apparently had some money or property. A poor person would be stuck.

How many threads are we going to have to endure? How many times will someone post the same idiotic propaganda? Mods when are you going to start combining threads?

50k means the murderer had to put up 5K...Release with 5k for MURDER.
Sounds like your math is correct. What is your point? They charged guy is 41 with ties to the community and a judge in good standing that small town of only 56 people in Foster County, North Dakota that only has a population of 3,397. I am pretty sure, they know the people that live there and whether they are a flight risk. Median income for males is $31,442. With that kind of income. 50K is a chunk enough.

Will you say "so what" when he kills 3 more people before his trial?

How about if one of them is one of YOUR loved ones?
Take it up with the judge. The bail system as it stands is a travesty of justice. It's based more on your net worth than a realistic appraisal of what it will take to compel the accused to show up for court.

How many times do we have to hear insurrectionists or extremists or racists?

An 18 year old was mowed down by a filthy fucking liberal (as if there is any other kind). And was released a day or 2 later!
Take it up with the Judge in tiny Foster County, North Dakota. Looks like with population of 3,397 in the whole county, there are just 373 democrats in the whole county. Just how liberal can anybody be in a county where Trump won by 77% of the vote. Hell, your county is more liberal populated than that.

Last edited:
He murdered a 18 year old republican in cold blood...ran him down with his vehicle...admits it...and is released.

Sounds to me like "they" are saying it's OK to murder republicans!

Man Released After Running Over Teen He Deemed a ‘Republican Extremist,’ Court Docs Show

Man admits to killing 18-year-old after political dispute, court docs allege

Man accused of mowing down ‘Republican extremist’ teen objects to bond

Is that enough links? I can get many more.
Same problem the Germans had back in the 20's & early thirties between the Red Star Banner statist left commie party goons, & Ernst Rohm's SA Brown shirts Nazi statist left party goons. It was a power struggle between two statist left ideologies for Germany back then & it's a power struggle in America today between two 'differing' political ideologies that are being pushed to the extreme through good ole news media propaganda. The statist left are simply cracking up under this propaganda barrage & the pressure/FEAR of Repub operated concentration camps & good God only knows what else the statist left thinks will happen to them if Repubs take a heavy majority of seats across America in the next two elections. The statist left has always suffered from emotional induced paranoia which makes both logic & common sense elusive for them. It would surly be nice if rank & file Americans could unite & put an end to the elitists that are promoting all this divide & conquer BS once & for all.

How many times do we have to hear insurrectionists or extremists or racists?

An 18 year old was mowed down by a filthy fucking liberal (as if there is any other kind). And was released a day or 2 later!

Released on bail. Read the Constitution. Bail is in there. See the Eighth Amendment.

He is still charged with the crime. He will face the court and a jury of his peers. Charges haven’t been dropped.

You guys hate the courts when you have to wait for your blood lust vengeance. But the same laws apply to all.

Guy made bail, so what? He'll have his day in court and go away for a good long while. No one is going to call him a patriot or collect money for his lawyers. He'll just go to jail and his name will never be seen on a bumper sticker.
He should be executed and let me be clear if he was a Republican that did this to a Democrat I would write the same damn thing!

Forum List

Back