So, Is It OK to Murder Republicans Now?

83 year old woman who was canvassing door to door was shot.

They wouldn't even call an ambulance. Poor old lady got in her car & drove herself to the ER.

Great job democrat filth!

Maybe he will run him down, or maybe he will have learned his lesson, regret what he did and not pick that solution again. There was no mention of him ever being in trouble before. Who knows?

Yeah, he regretted it once he realized he was going to be punished. And what exactly did you not understand about it being an intentional murder that met every parameter for 1st degree murder? Who the hell cares if he's never been arrested before?

Yeah, he regretted it once he realized he was going to be punished. And what exactly did you not understand about it being an intentional murder that met every parameter for 1st degree murder? Who the hell cares if he's never been arrested before?

They did not charge him with 1st degree murder yet. Maybe, since he was drunk, they didn't think they could prove him guilty on murder 1, so he might walk. Judges take criminal history into account, whether you do or not. After all, bail isn't about incarceration, most of the time. It is more about making sure assholes will show up for trial.

He murdered a 18 year old republican in cold blood...ran him down with his vehicle...admits it...and is released.

Sounds to me like "they" are saying it's OK to murder republicans!

Man Released After Running Over Teen He Deemed a ‘Republican Extremist,’ Court Docs Show

Man admits to killing 18-year-old after political dispute, court docs allege

Man accused of mowing down ‘Republican extremist’ teen objects to bond

Is that enough links? I can get many more.
Last I saw he'd been charged yes? They need to throw the book at him.

Brandt has been charged with criminal vehicular homicide and driving while intoxicated. Court records show a judge set bail at $50,000.
Per the OP's link.

After Democrats incited 2 political assassination attempts and Biden declared war on Conservatives / Republicans while standing in front of a Black and dark red Satanic-Hitler backdrop, Biden called for indoctrinated liberals / Democrat zombies to 'fight back' against Conservatives / Republicans...

Democrats were 0 - 2 on inciting murder / assassinations until this POS ran over and killed a teenager.

Biden has blood of American citizens on his hands...

HitlerJoe.jpg

'Throw the book' at him?!

This POS whined and cried to the judge about how HE has 'a life',, a family, and 'has plans' for his life...

...as if the kid he killed didn't?!

DEATH PENALTY!

Abd if I had my way, murderous, sick assholes would be put to death by the same exact way they killed their victims.

Chain him up in the middle of a road and let some car run his fat ass over.

And not murder in the 1st degree.

As I said...he'll get 30 days (if even that).
Probably more than 30 days:
Here's how North Dakota defines
Vehicular homicide. Criminal vehicular homicide is defined as causing the death of another person while driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in violation of North Dakota's DUI laws. A person who has a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08% or more or is impaired by drugs or alcohol to a degree that renders the person incapable of safely driving is considered "under the influence."

Vehicular homicide. Vehicular homicide is a class A felony. A conviction carries three to 20 years in prison and a maximum $20,000 in fines.

'Throw the book' at him?!

This POS whined and cried to the judge about how HE has 'a life',, a family, and 'has plans' for his life...

...as if the kid he killed didn't?!

DEATH PENALTY!

Abd if I had my way, murderous, sick assholes would be put to death by the same exact way they killed their victims.

Chain him up in the middle of a road and let some car run his fat ass over.
Your post makes no sense.

Vehicular homicide. Vehicular homicide is a class A felony. A conviction carries three to 20 years in prison and a maximum $20,000 in fines.

Yes, but he murdered a REPUB.

If he gets sentenced to 30 days (or less) will you admit it has become OK to murder repub's?

Yes, but he murdered a REPUB.

If he gets sentenced to 30 days (or less) will you admit it has become OK to murder repub's?
I bet he doesn't get max, but he'll probably be in the 10 - 20 year range.
If he is found guilty and gets 30 days, I'll kiss your ass at high noon and give you an hour to draw a crowd. It ain't happening. Why? Because it is North Dakota. I suspect we don't hear much about North Dakota because North Dakota is normal to the point of being boring, if you don't live in North Dakota, as it is basically populated by normal people doing normal things, including their lawmakers and their court system. We only hear of where the crazies live, doing crazy crap like in Florida, New York, California, Texas, Washington, Illinois and Minnesota, places where nut-ball cause freaks and habitual criminals come out and do their thing, big time for all the country to see.

They did not charge him with 1st degree murder yet. Maybe, since he was drunk, they didn't think they could prove him guilty on murder 1, so he might walk. Judges take criminal history into account, whether you do or not. After all, bail isn't about incarceration, most of the time. It is more about making sure assholes will show up for trial.

They have confession of both intent and motive. I'm tired of judges and prosecutors coddling criminals. There's a case here in Houston where a guy out on bond for capital murder then proceeded to kill a 84 yo grandmother. Once again, there should be no bond for assholes that intentionally murder.

They have confession of both intent and motive. I'm tired of judges and prosecutors coddling criminals. There's a case here in Houston where a guy out on bond for capital murder then proceeded to kill a 84 yo grandmother. Once again, there should be no bond for assholes that intentionally murder.

They also have a guy, who tested legally drunker than hell, when he called them to tell them where he was, so they could come pick him up, and told them on the phone what he had done, when he called them.

They also have a guy, who tested legally drunker than hell, when he called them to tell them where he was, so they could come pick him up, and told them on the phone what he had done, when he called them.

And, his decision to murder was apart from his decision to drink. And being drunk is not an excuse for intentional murder.

He murdered a 18 year old republican in cold blood...ran him down with his vehicle...admits it...and is released.

Sounds to me like "they" are saying it's OK to murder republicans!

Man Released After Running Over Teen He Deemed a ‘Republican Extremist,’ Court Docs Show

Man admits to killing 18-year-old after political dispute, court docs allege

Man accused of mowing down ‘Republican extremist’ teen objects to bond

Is that enough links? I can get many more.
They made a big thing for years and even to this day about Charlottesville. Narry a peep about this.

Forum List

Back