What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so is anyone paying the hundred for the mayweather mcgregor fight

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If so may be you need help
I'm not paying a hundred to see it. But I'm willing to chip in ten bucks with 9 friends to make a party out of it. It's just another event for beer and wings.

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Watch it a few hours later online for free.

The last big fights I paid to see were Foreman, Holyfield & Lewis fights. That was when boxing was boxing not this 30 second bullshit we get today.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im buying it! If $100 is too much money for you, maybe its YOU who needs the help.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
If so may be you need help
The last fight I paid 80 bucks to see, after inviting everyone over to watch it on our big screen tv...which was huge back in the day......was watching Tyson spend less than 8 minutes in a round biting off Holyfield's fuckin ear.....never paid for another tv event since then. LOLOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
Im buying it! If $100 is too much money for you, maybe its YOU who needs the help.
You mean to tell me, a white man, who's disenfranchised, hugely discriminated against, has the worst low paying jobs in the country, who nobody gives a fuck about, but Trump....has a 100 dollars to spend on a fight? Clearly you haven't gotten the white victim memo yet from the Alt-right protesters, eh?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not interested

It is a publicity stunt and even at his best, Mayweather is a dull fighter

After wasting money on the Pacquiao fight.....Fool me once

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
Mayweather's gonna get owned.

But these kinds of fights are indeed publicity stunts... like Rocky vs. Hulk Hogan and that was just a movie.

Mudda

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mayweather is one of the best 2 or 3 boxers OF ALL TIME, and he's up against a guy WHO'S NEVER BOXED BEFORE!!!!!!

I'd rather spend $100 on weed. More useful.

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Reaction score
Though Mayweather has been off for two years, I always want AMERICA/AMERICANS to win every sport, every medal(.)
I just don't like Mayweather's style of boxing. Fighting a defensive fight, is just too pussy to me.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
Final factor; the bookies are going to get slaughtered if Connor McGregor wins, so he is TOAST!

roflmao

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard of this fight.

Why are Maryweather and MacGregory fighting? Must be a lady.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
Nah, he is out of his element.

Mayweather is going to beat him like a little bitch.
You have to throw a punch to beat people. All Mayweather does, is back up and get out of the way.

The track record of Mayweather's huge number of wins would suggest that either you can win a fight without throwing a punch (unlikely I agree) or Mayweather is just so fast yo cant see the punches, roflmao.

I hope you have not put much money down for a McGregor win; Connor is going to be beat badly. He will lose all kinds of points from doing things legal in MMA but not in boxing,in all likelihood as he gets frustrated trying to knock out Floyd.

And besides all that, this is merely a big payday for the two and more professional wrestling than a real fight. And neither one wants the bookies mad at them due to a McGregor win.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List