so is anyone paying the hundred for the mayweather mcgregor fight

Im buying it! If $100 is too much money for you, maybe its YOU who needs the help.

If so may be you need help
The last fight I paid 80 bucks to see, after inviting everyone over to watch it on our big screen tv...which was huge back in the day......was watching Tyson spend less than 8 minutes in a round biting off Holyfield's fuckin ear.....never paid for another tv event since then. LOLOLOLOL

Im buying it! If $100 is too much money for you, maybe its YOU who needs the help.
You mean to tell me, a white man, who's disenfranchised, hugely discriminated against, has the worst low paying jobs in the country, who nobody gives a fuck about, but Trump....has a 100 dollars to spend on a fight? Clearly you haven't gotten the white victim memo yet from the Alt-right protesters, eh?

Not interested

It is a publicity stunt and even at his best, Mayweather is a dull fighter

After wasting money on the Pacquiao fight.....Fool me once

Mayweather is one of the best 2 or 3 boxers OF ALL TIME, and he's up against a guy WHO'S NEVER BOXED BEFORE!!!!!!

I'd rather spend $100 on weed. More useful.

Final factor; the bookies are going to get slaughtered if Connor McGregor wins, so he is TOAST!

roflmao

I haven't heard of this fight.

Why are Maryweather and MacGregory fighting? Must be a lady.

Nah, he is out of his element.

Mayweather is going to beat him like a little bitch.
You have to throw a punch to beat people. All Mayweather does, is back up and get out of the way.

The track record of Mayweather's huge number of wins would suggest that either you can win a fight without throwing a punch (unlikely I agree) or Mayweather is just so fast yo cant see the punches, roflmao.

I hope you have not put much money down for a McGregor win; Connor is going to be beat badly. He will lose all kinds of points from doing things legal in MMA but not in boxing,in all likelihood as he gets frustrated trying to knock out Floyd.

And besides all that, this is merely a big payday for the two and more professional wrestling than a real fight. And neither one wants the bookies mad at them due to a McGregor win.

Forum List

Back