So I'm watching some YouTube videos....

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I'm watching some 1080P color video of Berlin in July 1945, and there are always ads that pop up before you watch videos, how apropos that I see an ad with the question: "Do you support President Trump?" that was sponsored by GOP.com.

Makes perfect sense I guess, right?

I'm watching some 1080P color video of Berlin in July 1945, and there are always ads that pop up before you watch videos, how apropos that I see an ad with the question: "Do you support President Trump?" that was sponsored by GOP.com.

Makes perfect sense I guess, right?

That's interesting.

I watch a lot of YouTube.

Old serial, movies, tv shows, etc....

and I have to put up with ads for the reelection of Senator Maggie Hassan.

Before, or during, each one.

She must be really worried about keeping her office, to buy a saturation campaign this far ahead of election.

That's interesting.

I watch a lot of YouTube.

Old serial, movies, tv shows, etc....

and I have to put up with ads for the reelection of Senator Maggie Hassan.

Before, or during, each one.

She must be really worried about keeping her office, to buy a saturation campaign this far ahead of election.
That's crazy, it's way too early for that.

I'm watching some 1080P color video of Berlin in July 1945, and there are always ads that pop up before you watch videos,
Maybe for you.

how apropos that I see an ad with the question: "Do you support President Trump?"
Why was that appropriate? You ask the same question all day long! Then you post ten threads a day about him. And now you've hijacked your own thread that was supposed to be about media or YouTube and made it a Trump Thread again.

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?

Why was that appropriate? You ask the same question all day long! Then you post ten threads a day about him. And now you've hijacked your own thread that was supposed to be about media or YouTube and made it a Trump Thread again.

The irony of you Trumpists.

Maybe for you.

It was always about Trump. odanny is a bit brain damaged.

What irony? What Trumpist? Why must you deflect from answering any question with more BS? I can't help it Trump scares you so much you talk about him even in your sleep!

Maybe especially in his sleep... *eyebrow waggle*

What an odd thing to start a thread about. Ads when I watch you tube!

Derp.

New Topics

Forum List

Back