MSM media has stopped lying about Floirda having the most death rates from covid

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
who would have thunk the day would come when the MSM lamestream media came out and told the truth about Florida having the lowest death rates reversing themselves from their lies they had the highest? LOL

who would have thunk the day would come when the MSM lamestream media came out and told the truth about Florida having the lowest death rates reversing themselves from their lies they had the highest? LOL

That's kind of surprising. What's up?

Uh..you need to read the second half of the article. Falls in the category of damning with very faint praise. :)

That's kind of surprising. What's up?
20 years ago I would have been jeoulous of you,I have always dreamed of living there but now I’m glad I never moved there,you got it bad out there with gruesome Newsome as governor.he is a dictater and made california nazi Germany,people are fleeing there left and right.do you have any plans,I don’t know why you would want to stay.New York and california have become dictaterships.

This site is weird, I dunno what the heck half of y'all are talking about. Defending insurrection and stuff

Forum List

Back