So if the debate tonight has the back drop of the American flag...

I'd like to see the National Anthem be placed at the start of the festivities. See whether Sleepy Joe drops to his knee or instead follows his mentor Obama's lead and grabs his crotch to honor the police?

I just hope Trump's security is on high alert at all times. The dims are not done trying to silence Trump, and we know they are morally bankrupt enough for assassination attempts. :omg:

will blm, antifa, radical dems storm the stage
If they do I hope the SS mows them down.
Probably need to have all frontline SS be black men or women to soften the blow, or fake news will create unrelenting riots when the dust settles.

"these racist SS shot down a large group of potentially mostly peaceful protesters, just because they were running towards the racist president. Clearly, the president directed them to shoot!" :omg:

will blm, antifa, radical dems storm the stage
Why should they; the Union flag is not the confederate flag.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Forum List

Back