So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

If ashti didn't want to get shot, she should have stopped being an insurrectionist.

1625689828685.png

So being a Trump supporting unarmed white female protestor makes that person an insurrectionist and gives the Capitol police the right to murder her for her beliefs.

******CHUCKLE*****

:)

You only care because she was a Trump supporter. Actually you only care because they are a Trump supporter. You don't care what sex they are or their color.

You're right I don't care what sex or color they are which you apparently do because you're just insurrectionist racist who cheered at the murder of an unarmed white female protestor.

I wish it were a guy but like the Taliban Republicans hide behind women.

I'm sure you'll relish the opportunity if it ever presents itself racist.
View attachment 509950

*****CHUCKLE*****

More of you should have been shot. And Capitol police should be prepared next time Trump or some other Republican in the future decides to send an angry mob.

View attachment 510010

So now you're saying it wasn't an insurrection but just an angry mob that justified the use of lethal force.

Sounds like water hoses, pepper spray, and tasers, were off the table so murder of a unarmed white female protestor could be justified by your racist insurrectionist cult.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, legal use of force against an insurrectionist.

She could have put herself out of danger at anytime.

1625689990577.png

There were no insurrectionists just somewhat peaceful protestors who the Capitol police were obviously told to murder if given the opportunity.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You only care because she was a Trump supporter. Actually you only care because they are a Trump supporter. You don't care what sex they are or their color.

You're right I don't care what sex or color they are which you apparently do because you're just insurrectionist racist who cheered at the murder of an unarmed white female protestor.

View attachment 509950

*****CHUCKLE*****

More of you should have been shot. And Capitol police should be prepared next time Trump or some other Republican in the future decides to send an angry mob.

View attachment 510010

So now you're saying it wasn't an insurrection but just an angry mob that justified the use of lethal force.

Sounds like water hoses, pepper spray, and tasers, were off the table so murder of a unarmed white female protestor could be justified by your racist insurrectionist cult.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Hopefully Capitol police are ready the next time with pepper spray, water hoses and tasers but next time I suspect Trumpsters will bring guns.

Boy you Republicans sure don't mind exposing how easy it would be for 5 or 10 gunmen to attack the capitol and probably take out a lot of Senators before they are taken down. I hope you are happy you exposed us to Al Queda or Boka Haram. Fucking idiots.

If ashti didn't want to get shot, she should have stopped being an insurrectionist.

View attachment 510011

So being a Trump supporting unarmed white female protestor makes that person an insurrectionist and gives the Capitol police the right to murder her for her beliefs.

******CHUCKLE*****

Can you post the location where she was shot dead as an unarmed person.....or what she was doing at that location....

View attachment 509950

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510010

*****CHUCKLE*****

Hopefully Capitol police are ready the next time with pepper spray, water hoses and tasers but next time I suspect Trumpsters will bring guns.

Boy you Republicans sure don't mind exposing how easy it would be for 5 or 10 gunmen to attack the capitol and probably take out a lot of Senators before they are taken down. I hope you are happy you exposed us to Al Queda or Boka Haram. Fucking idiots.

1625690450461.png

It people like you who go around shooting people playing baseball, innocent people in the street, and cops doing their job.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 509950

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510010

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, legal use of force against an insurrectionist.

She could have put herself out of danger at anytime.

Mobs are notorious for hysterics. People lose their minds. Trump really taps into that.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

Can you post the location where she was shot dead as an unarmed person.....or what she was doing at that location....

1625690665344.png

So now you're saying it's alright to murder unarmed white female protestors because of where they might be instead of using less lethal means of force.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

So now you're saying it's alright to murder unarmed white female protestors because of where they might be instead of using less lethal means of force.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Where was that place again?

And yes.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

Where was that place again?

And yes.

1625691539091.png

I don't care were it was because everyone puts their pants on the same as me.

Therefore I expect the same type of protection if I feel threatened because all people are created equal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

No, her threatening to lead a mob into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside provided the right to stop them by any means necessary. And you're still deranged as you demonstrate you still don't understand the meaning of the word, "murder," as that was a lawful killing, i.e., not murder.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ashlii Targetpractice was more than just a protester

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

No, her threatening to lead a mob into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside provided the right to stop them by any means necessary. And you're still deranged as you demonstrate you still don't understand the meaning of the word, "murder," as that was a lawful killing, i.e., not murder.

1625694289567.png

I saw nothing lawful about it.

Were was the pepper spray and tasers?

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

1625694440983.png

You're right she was a human being who was murdered unjustly because some people think they are more equal than others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your dementia about murder is your problem. Again, murder is the unlawful killing of another person and shooting Ashli Targetpractice was lawful.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your dementia about murder is your problem. Again, murder is the unlawful killing of another person and shooting Ashli Targetpractice was lawful.

1625695416866.png

I agree that it lawfully means your demented like the people you support in this murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510063

I agree that it lawfully means your demented like the people you support in this murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, it doesn't mean that either. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person and shooting Ashli Targetpractice was lawful, therefore, it's not murder. You can either accept reality or live in a world of dementia. Your choice. But in reality, lawfully killing someone is not murder.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510063

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nope, it doesn't mean that either. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person and shooting Ashli Targetpractice was lawful, therefore, it's not murder. You can either accept reality or live in a world of dementia. Your choice. But in reality, lawfully killing someone is not murder.

1625696034719.png

I see you and your like have had to demean her to justify your murder.

Does it make it easier to think of her as something to be spit upon in your hate?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510063

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510066

I see you and your like have had to demean her to justify your murder.

Does it make it easier to think of her as something to be spit upon in your hate?

*****SMILE*****

How do you demean a traitor?

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510059

You're right she was a human being who was murdered unjustly because some people think they are more equal than others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Has there ever been a police shooting of an unarmed black person that you can Animal Farm too?

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510059

*****CHUCKLE*****

Has there ever been a police shooting of an unarmed black person that you can Animal Farm too?

Yeah sure...

1625701060179.png

^^^Murdered by insurrectionists^^^

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1625700912535.png
    1625700912535.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back