So If Biden Becomes POTUS, We Get $2K Checks ? Think so ?

So If Biden Becomes POTUS
When. There is no "if". The election is over, congress has certified the results, Joe Biden is the next president.

When Joe Biden is President of the United States of America you will most likely get a $2000.00 stimulus check.

You're welcome.
Biden has already lost 140,000 jobs last month. Most Americans are going to need it.
How is he doing that before taking office?
Yes, the policies he promised to do is death to our jobs.
Oh and gas prices are also rising.
Gonna hafta talk to opec and Russia about that.

Yes, I have no doubt we'll get the checks. I'm not sure if it will end up being $1,400 after the $600 or another $2000, either way the Democrats will deliver on this. The only one holding this up was McConnell, he's now been set aside and enough Republicans in the senate will go along regardless of what happens to the filibuster.
And take it back when they cancel the tax cuts. The ol bait and switch.

Yes, I have no doubt we'll get the checks. I'm not sure if it will end up being $1,400 after the $600 or another $2000, either way the Democrats will deliver on this. The only one holding this up was McConnell, he's now been set aside and enough Republicans in the senate will go along regardless of what happens to the filibuster.

That was a Bush thing.

When. There is no "if". The election is over, congress has certified the results, Joe Biden is the next president.

When Joe Biden is President of the United States of America you will most likely get a $2000.00 stimulus check.

You're welcome.
Biden has already lost 140,000 jobs last month. Most Americans are going to need it.
Before implementation?
The green new deal, is going to collapse the economy by itself. Then he wants to raise taxes, and flood our borders. Just think as of January 20, your party has no one else to blame when they screw the pooch.

That was a Bush thing.
No. It was Trump. Put tax payers in a lower tax bracket and most people got a tax cut of $1200.00 to $ 2500.00 A year. Biden said he would cancel it day one in office.

That was a Bush thing.
No. It was Trump. Put tax payers in a lower tax bracket and most people got a tax cut of $1200.00 to $ 2500.00 A year. Biden said he would cancel it day one in office.

No he didn't.

You're welcome.
We are exporting oil now. That will end soon, the market is responding to that.

You're welcome.
Yep. It went up huge on the 6th.

It's been several years since I traded commodities, and I never did much with energy. But it may be worth my time to open up an account again and invest in oil and gasoline. Every time oil goes up one dollar per barrel, you earn $1,000.

Forum List

Back