So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Wrong.
After the 14th amendment, no one can violate individual rights.
It is law and government that finally decides if you illegally discriminated, abused, or infringed.
Employers with more than 3 employees are bound by the law to treat all people equally.
There is no discrimination that is legal unless it can be shown to effect the business.
You keep saying that (twenty or thirty times now, I've lost count). But repetition doesn't make it true. Links to actual laws, or even legal interpretations favoring your fantasy, would be more compelling. Got any of those?

These aren't "rights" issues. None of it. It's just government bullying.

Trumpsters don't have a "right" to a job free of vaccination requirements.
Trump doesn't have a "right" to force Twitter to accommodate his trolling.
Gays don't have a "right" to force bakers to make them wedding cakes.
The right to live free from violence and discrimination; to enjoy the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health; to marry or not marry, to be educated; to own property; to vote; and to earn an equal wage. Yes, these are rights issues which the nation has been dealing with for over 50 years.

I just looked up the death totals for NY, FL and TX.

Yes they are near the death rate as New York. Especially Texas.

New York deaths 54,325
Florida deaths. 39,695
Texas 52,452

Give it time, Florida and Texas will catch up to the death total New York has. Especially since both Texas and Florida have made mask mandates illegal.

since you posted this, texas is up to 58k deaths and Florida has a nearly 8k increase in covid deaths to add to their total, bringing it to almost 48k. New York is still around 54k so texas has surpassed them. I give Florida 3 more weeks.

since you posted this, texas is up to 58k deaths and Florida has a nearly 8k increase in covid deaths to add to their total, bringing it to almost 48k. New York is still around 54k so texas has surpassed them. I give Florida 3 more weeks.
It is not surprising. Places that don't practice common sense precautions during an epidemic, and disregard medical recommendations are going to suffer. Texas leads the nation in new deaths and second in total deaths. Texans are known for their toughness, however, I wonder how tough they are in the corvid wards when there're put on ventilators.

Last edited:
It is not surprising. Places that don't practice common sense precautions during an epidemic, and disregard medical recommendations are going to suffer. Texas leads the nation in new deaths and second in total deaths. Texans are known for their toughness, however, I wonder how tough they are in the corvid wards when there're put on ventilators.
I'm thinking that per Capita Idaho is suffering more...they are the least vaxxed of anyone.

Wait till they lose power to their electrical grid again.

Forum List

Back