So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

A court decision dismissing the case was already provided as was media stories indicating people were indeed fired.

Your welcome.
That wasn’t in the link you posted to me! My reply stands! As always

That wasn’t in the link you posted to me! My reply stands! As always
The link I posted to you answered the specific question you asked me. It was not intended to nor could it be intended to answer questions you didn’t ask.

Kind of ironic that the rightwing has worked for decades to destroy unions. And now that they need one . . .
Haha...how dare those damn rightwingers expect and appreciate freedom / liberty.
Isn’t it more ironic that LefTards have always pushed that “my body, my choice” mantra and now they’re willing to surrender their bodies to Father Government?

Haha...how dare those damn rightwingers expect and appreciate freedom / liberty.
Right wingers (under Trump) no longer understand freedom/liberty.
Isn’t it more ironic that LefTards have always pushed that “my body, my choice” mantra and now they’re willing to surrender their bodies to Father Government?
C'mon, there's enough hypocrisy to go around. Neither side has any real convictions.

The link I posted to you answered the specific question you asked me. It was not intended to nor could it be intended to answer questions you didn’t ask.
washing machine.gif

they never say anything.
Sounds like you haven’t read them or the documents linked.

I linked to a news story indicating people were fired. Post 1544

I linked the court decision showing the case was dismissed. 1524

I linked the legal complaint showing the policy applied to current employees. 1556

Everything I’ve said is substantiated. Any counter argument?

Sounds like you haven’t read them or the documents linked.

I linked to a news story indicating people were fired. Post 1544

I linked the court decision showing the case was dismissed. 1524

I linked the legal complaint showing the policy applied to current employees. 1556

Everything I’ve said is substantiated. Any counter argument?
I don't want to read entire articles, I expect the poster to quote the piece that proves their post. You hardly ever do it. Highlight the piece you believe backs your claim. I don't need to try and read your mind.

I don't want to read entire articles, I expect the poster to quote the piece that proves their post. You hardly ever do it. Highlight the piece you believe backs your claim. I don't need to try and read your mind.
Jesus, you’re lazy.

Oh, well then, they can just take that contract to court and win... right?

yet they aren't. They are losing across the board. Hmm. Maybe your madeup nonsense is... nonsense?

Doesn't matter what courts are being politically pressured or panicked into now.
The courts used to uphold slavery and the Dred Scott Decision at one time.
Courts are often wrong, and it takes the perspective of history to make that more obvious.

A case dismissed by a Democrat appointed judge is not trial. What’s he hiding and afraid of to come to light?
As stated, not one employee who was hired prior to the recognized onset of Covid, let’s say 2/1/20, had been fired for failing to provide documentation of an innoculation of an experimental, non FDA approved vaccine. As Americans we do not have to endure medical experimentation being forced upon us. Those rights far far exceed liberal paranoia over “your lack of vaccination bothers me…I can force you to take it”

As Americans we do not have to endure medical experimentation being forced upon us. Those rights far far exceed liberal paranoia over “your lack of vaccination bothers me…I can force you to take it”
An employer can't force anything on us. We always have the right to say "no".

Ah! I do own and run a business. Employment agreements are dramatically different than employment contracts.

Do you own and run a business?

I also own and run a business, and you are totally wrong.
There are protected reasons why some people can not be forced to be vaccinated, like religion or medical vulnerability, and since those also are protected by privacy laws, then even those who may not actually have proof of these legal exemptions, can not be fired either.
You can not even ask if they have religious or medical reasons for refusing to get vaxxed.

And by the way, since getting vaxxed is not advantage to anyone else at all, then again, it can not be forced.

An employer can't force anything on us. We always have the right to say "no".
And there is no ultimatum authority either
There probably can be a weekly testing imposed but that too will disappear due to the burdensome and discriminatory nature of it.

A court decision dismissing the case was already provided as was media stories indicating people were indeed fired.

Your welcome.

Does not prove a thing.
Not only could there be technicalities or exceptions, but the judge could easily just have been wrong due to political or panic pressures.
It make take a decade before political or panic judgements get fixed.
So we have to talk about the theoretical abstraction, not what some political appointed claims they think the law allows.

And there is no ultimatum authority either
Do you mean the employer can't fire them? Sure they can. Any time for any reason (beyond the "protected classes" horseshit, which should be eliminated).

It's funny how, now that it suits them, Republicans are happy to hide behind the "labor law" and phony "civil rights" crap.

I also own and run a business, and you are totally wrong.
There are protected reasons why some people can not be forced to be vaccinated, like religion or medical vulnerability, and since those also are protected by privacy laws, then even those who may not actually have proof of these legal exemptions, can not be fired either.
You can not even ask if they have religious or medical reasons for refusing to get vaxxed.

And by the way, since getting vaxxed is not advantage to anyone else at all, then again, it can not be forced.
Partially correct.

Yes, religious and medical exemptions apply but you can ask employees if they are seeking an exemption. You can also ask that their medical exemption be supported by documentation from a medical professional.

The people in the lawsuit mentioned were not seeking a medical or religious exemption. They were challenging the policy full stop.

I’ve had discussions with lawyers about this. It’s legal.

Forum List

Back