So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

Tell us what new gun law would have prevented it? As usual, I expect no answer.
They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

They could not parrot better were they in a cage.
When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

Yesterday I took a helium balloon on our roof and dropped it. It rose in the sky and I had a light bulb moment like Little Billy,

View attachment 184388

GRAVITY IS FAKE NEWS!

POSTSCRIPT: One person labeled this ^^^ post of mine funny. One data point suggesting those who are opposed to gun controls and mocking the tens of thousands exercising their 1st A. rights, live in the dark impenetrable by the light.

Actually, probably more so.
I joined the NRA because they agreed with me, not vice-versa.

The NRA will use your money wisely, I'm sure......lol

59b839b79803c5df008b4fd1-750.jpg

Just like unions do?

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

Also if anyone thinks that a group of school children have organised this then they have the IQ of a paper cup, there is no way a group of school children have organised this, the ones who have organised this are The Usual Suspects.

I'm strongly on the Right, but I can see that the Leftists are more organised with the crap they push, it's basically time that the Right get organised and begin a Counter Movement and have Counter Protests and go toe to toe with the Leftists, you have to fight for what you believe in, you have to fight to KEEP the things you LOVE, you don't win by sitting in your house while your ENEMY is mobilised AGAINST you and then think you are going to win by doing NOTHING.

One thing about the group of idiot kids.

They didn't learn a damn thing in school about the Bill of Rights.

It's a Global Coordinated Protest, again those school children have NOT organised what is happening today in Washington DC or ANYWHERE else, it's been organised FOR them and they are so stupid they cannot see they are being USED.

The Usual Suspects like with The Pussy Hat March have mobilised 700 solidarity marches and protests across the world to demand YOUR gun rights are CRAPPED on.

disRg9yhTSiKmj3ShJEt9w.png

EbKYsYOpS0_MDJy2_ou9bw.png

^^^^ In France yesterday a feral Kebab terrorist killed four peoples using a GUN, the above ugly big nosed bitch illustrating that she has NO brain now it's been washed by Globalist Cultural Marxism crap holds a banner Protect Kids not Guns, how does that work in France about having restricted access to guns prevents killings? Oh that's right it DOESN'T WORK.

March for Our Lives: Crowds descend on DC for historic protest | Daily Mail Online

Case closed.

Yesterday I took a helium balloon on our roof and dropped it. It rose in the sky and I had a light bulb moment like Little Billy,

View attachment 184388

GRAVITY IS FAKE NEWS!

POSTSCRIPT: One person labeled this ^^^ post of mine funny. One data point suggesting those who are opposed to gun controls and mocking the tens of thousands exercising their 1st A. rights, live in the dark impenetrable by the light.

Only one?

(btw, the guy that gave you the funny is on YOUR side of the aisle)

Case closed.

Also if anyone thinks that a group of school children have organised this then they have the IQ of a paper cup, there is no way a group of school children have organised this, the ones who have organised this are The Usual Suspects.

I'm strongly on the Right, but I can see that the Leftists are more organised with the crap they push, it's basically time that the Right get organised and begin a Counter Movement and have Counter Protests and go toe to toe with the Leftists, you have to fight for what you believe in, you have to fight to KEEP the things you LOVE, you don't win by sitting in your house while your ENEMY is mobilised AGAINST you and then think you are going to win by doing NOTHING.
No, no Counter Movement. The gun nutters already have the upper hand. Threatening people in the streets for wanting PEACE is not a good look. You folks in Europe sure do things peculiar. Why advocate for Antifa tactics, Lucy?

"No, no Counter Movement."

Of course being a Leftist you are frightened of a Counter Movement from the Right because Leftists are ALL Beta Cuck Faggots and they know a Counter Movement from the Right would wipe the floor with them, which is WHY there needs to be a Counter Movement.

"Why advocate for Antifa tactics, Lucy?"

Antifa are yours, they belong to you.
Antifa isn't "mine." They bring violence to our streets. Which is what you are proposing. Fighting. Toe to toe. Nope.
The one thing I've been worried about for the kids today is counter protesters. Worried these young kids aren't seasoned enough to walk away from the bait and that scuffles break out. Kids are passionate and hot tempered when they're charged up.
No one is afraid of gun owners, Lucy. It's not how to get through to people who don't want to be shot. I think you need a different approach. Maybe it's different in Austria, but in this country, gun owners already have the upper hand. They can sit on their couches all they want; the pols do.

Among the assholes that are sponsoring the turd brains advocating doing away with our Constitutional rights is Black Lives Matter, a known terrorist organization. That tells you everything you need to know.
Their whole premise is unnecessary gun deaths. So yeah, why wouldn't they support it? Some black communities are a fucking war zone.

Case closed.

There are as many gun owners as there are the Let's Disarm Everyone Crowd, so where is the Counter Movement, where is the organised guns owners and Pro-Second Amendment March?

There are vastly more, and marches are not necessary. If you look at the history of gun control over the last 25 years, they won.

If push ever comes to shove, they will come out to play once again.

Tell us what new gun law would have prevented it? As usual, I expect no answer.
They say the same thing, which just happens to be what anti American leftists say, "common sense gun control" and "the right side of history". They were given a script and nudged into thinking this is the way to peace and love.

When you repeat the same old tired bullshit taught to you by the NRA and your gun toting militia contacts, it's not parroting, though, is it?
Prevented WHAT?

clearly, you've got a problem with the first

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

It is of no consequence, however. The country will not be going that way.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

What is "ripunning"?

Is that making one pun after another?

Case closed.
You must have read that wrong ...that's not really what they want they only want evil assault weapons banned

He's not wrong, he actually believes what he writes.

Yes, and not what you write.

Your perception of reality is self serving. You and others who support governmental laissez faire, i.e. the callous conservative set, only care about your own rights and not the basic human rights of life, liberty and happiness of others.

Your understanding of the Golden Rule is this you want the gold, and want to make the rules. This is why today's March in The District and in cities around our nationso upset you and others and mock these future leaders bringing reality to pols and challenging authority. Democracy in Action.

Too funny.

That I call out ignorance and stupidity when I see it does not mean I'm "upset", but merely observant.

It is parroting. It is parroting the Constitution. Yes it is. Not leftist claptrap.

What these children do not comprehend is that the NRA is composed of voters. That's what the left really objects to. The NRA cannot do anything. It's like the PTA. The voters that support the NRA vote their interests and their interests are defending themselves, their homes and their families. The left wants people to stop self defense.
Well, if the voters don't want their guns controlled, they had better start listening very carefully and speaking very persuasively to these kids, because the majority will be at the polls in 2020.
Calling them parrots, skinhead lesbians, Marxist puppets, overall dismissing them as too young to have any ideas of their own....is not going to work.

They can go to the polls all they want. It will be their right.

Now, when the other side of the coin refuses to comply, what will they do?

Case closed.

lM3XRzb_SNKcIO78BQ5oTA.png

kiSEapk8Qd_T4PXR7GGqjQ.png

a368bzsAQPCS6eZt9NQpRQ.png

4ZzUMGmVTnShAt9Gq6Ohhw.png

Maine Voices: It’s time for a gun abolition movement

The left lies constantly, and one of their lies is that “no one is coming for your guns”.

Total civilian disarmament has always been the plan, you better get organised a Counter Movement to this crap or I'm sorry they are going to win, they have started to chip away slowly you cannot rest on your laurels and think your Constitution is going to prevent their Agenda because it's not, you need an organised Counter Movement and you need to fight them toe to toe.

They will enlist the UN next, you know the UN has a policy of Disarming Cities where they can actually send in UN operatives to do this WITHOUT a nations Governments approval, they literally can just walk in and disarm.

They would all be dead men. That's a sure thing.

Case closed.

Indeed. I've been listening to the speeches on and off. Most are ripped right from material developed by the Brady Campaign, Everytown for Gun Safety and the Violence Policy Center.

Case closed.

View attachment 184388

GRAVITY IS FAKE NEWS!

Only your skull is truly impenetrable.

Forum List

Back