Those "Conservative VS Liberal Pow-Wows"On Fox.Why Do The Liberals Talk Over The Conservatives?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:1peleas: And this has been going on for quite some time. And we see it!.It seems that every time we watch these arguments on any current issues, sometimes the liberal goes first, and sometime the conservative goes first. But no matter who speaks their side of the issue first, within 5 seconds of the conservative commentator making his/her case, the liberal starts talking over him/her.Then the conservative rips back at the liberal for interrupting. Often saying,,"Listen, I let you speak without interrupting!, you could at least have the decency to allow me to speak without you interrupting!
And its always when the conservative brings up the actual facts regarding the issue when the liberal starts to talk over.
I really wish the Fox Host would just turn off the liberal mike every time the conservative has his turn to speak !!!
:cul2:

:1peleas: And this has been going on for quite some time. And we see it!.It seems that every time we watch these arguments on any current issues, sometimes the liberal goes first, and sometime the conservative goes first. But no matter who speaks their side of the issue first, within 5 seconds of the conservative commentator making his/her case, the liberal starts talking over him/her.Then the conservative rips back at the liberal for interrupting. Often saying,,"Listen, I let you speak without interrupting!, you could at least have the decency to allow me to speak without you interrupting!
And its always when the conservative brings up the actual facts regarding the issue when the liberal starts to talk over.
I really wish the Fox Host would just turn off the liberal mike every time the conservative has his turn to speak !!!

Personally I wouldn't mind so much if the liberal had something to say and stayed on topic. Unfortunately they just go on and on and on, repeating liberal talking points and bringing up topics irrelevant to the initial conversation.

• Banned
the last time i saw this happen on fox, the liberal didnt waste time making sure the conservative point never got across,,i was pissed!!!, id say within 2 seconds of the conservative speaking,,the a-hole liberal jumped right in and started talking,,,what a jerk!

/-----/ From Liberal Style, General:
4. Interrupt others more frequently than conservatives do, reflecting how liberals rely on censorship to persuade (as Obama and Biden did in the debates).
Liberal Style - Conservapedia

Because every issue to a Lib is a force majeure. Meaning that every issue whether it be political, social or economic is of such gravity that all of the rules are off the table. The first of which are the least important to them, social etiquette as per the social contract. Therefore they must out scream, out protest, out emote, out organize and out disrupt every and anything that the reactionary (conservative) poses in order to disrupt their true enemy, the status quo.
Never let a serious crisis go to waste.
Emmanuel

I think Fox should do it like CNN and MSNBC does.
They never allow a credible conservative on the air.
Fox should do the same thing only with liberals.
As a matter of fact....they should only show one side of issues exactly like CNN and MSNBC.

• Banned
I think Fox should do it like CNN and MSNBC does.
They never allow a credible conservative on the air.
Fox should do the same thing only with liberals.
As a matter of fact....they should only show one side of issues exactly like CNN and MSNBC.
oh,,and remember when Hamster Face Kaine kept interrupting Vice President Pence in that debate?

Only dumbos watch FOX....beleive it or not is a known fact all over the world. Besides the stupidity and fear mongering they spew 24/7, why the heck they still wear the same close from the 80s ?

Tissue?

Only dumbos watch FOX....beleive it or not is a known fact all over the world. Besides the stupidity and fear mongering they spew 24/7, why the heck they still wear the same close from the 80s ?
/——/ Libs say “you’re free to agree with me.”

So you're admitting to watching FOX?
Rarely. It' hard to watch it honestly it appeals to the white trash of this country. I've travelled the world studied abroad...I'm not that dumb and close minded to beleive their crap, 24/7 hate and fear mongering.

Because American liberals are a muslim cum stain on the interior front panel of Obama's shorts, that's why they behave like the muslim hobogblins they think are so wonderful. What do you expect from creatures who sell their country to a religion that is more violent than all others put together?

I've seen a few times when the host has cut off the Leftist and just ended the segment., All of us who watch this garbage understand it's because the Leftists are unable to come up with a reasonable response to the topic.

Juan Williams is famous for doing this.

ll they do is show us how vile, weak, and parroting they are.

Forum List

Back