So I got to set up a Dominion voting machine this morning

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I live in a small township of 547 people that has 245 registered voters, and had a voter turnout of 41% at last count. I'm currently undergoing training to be certified as an election inspector for the upcoming 2024 elections. We had a meeting this morning at the township shop to touch bases, and unpacked one of the Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast X voting machines.

Most people here use paper ballots, but the voting machines are there for those who prefer them. Apparently, I was the only one there with any amount of technical expertise, so it was easy to set up: Just plug the VVPAT thermal printer into the USB port, plug the accessible voting device into another USB port, then connect the power supply and plug it into the wall. Simple.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this. I have my own opinions on how elections should be conducted but since we do use the machines, I have to remain neutral.

Progress even comes to small towns. It may cause initial confusion but in the end their are better things to worry about. As long as they have a choice between paper and electronic gadget. Republicans will be wary. They may run out of the building shouting "no way Jose."

I live in a small township of 547 people that has 245 registered voters, and had a voter turnout of 41% at last count. I'm currently undergoing training to be certified as an election inspector for the upcoming 2024 elections. We had a meeting this morning at the township shop to touch bases, and unpacked one of the Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast X voting machines.

Most people here use paper ballots, but the voting machines are there for those who prefer them. Apparently, I was the only one there with any amount of technical expertise, so it was easy to set up: Just plug the VVPAT thermal printer into the USB port, plug the accessible voting device into another USB port, then connect the power supply and plug it into the wall. Simple.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this. I have my own opinions on how elections should be conducted but since we do use the machines, I have to remain neutral.
You neutral? Lying sack o doo

The democrat will get 600 votes

Forum List

Back