Dominion Voting Machines Should Never Be Used Again...Faith In Elections Continue To Be Undermined

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Arizona, New Jersey, Texas...

Multiple Elections...

Man caught attempting to plug USB drive into voting machine...

Machines found 'Online and Vulnerable'

Voting machine problems in multiple states reported

....and the concerns of a majority of Americans already untrusting of the integrity of US elections are magnified by what's going on...again.

Multiple Elections...

....and the concerns of a majority of Americans already untrusting of the integrity of US elections are magnified by what's going on...again.

They should have banned them the second it was found out that these machines were programmed to rig the election for Maduro in Venezuela. No voting machine needs an Algorithm. There is absolutely no reason for anything like that but simple tabulation software and that's it.

I'll go even further to say Obama's Federal Election Commission should have banned The Dominion-Maduro voting machines when it was found out The Democrat Party was able to program them to rig The 2016 Primaries in Clinton's favor.

Why didn't Obama do anything about them back then?

What did he know, and when did he know it?

Multiple Elections...

how can these machines be hacked if they;re "not supposed" to be hooked to an off site.

They don't even have to be connected to the internet to enable the fraud.

They could program the settings to reject the majority of ballots & force them all to be adjudicated.
That way, they can take them into a room without observers & just claim they say whatever they want.

Or they can program them for fractional votes, giving part of every vote to a predetermined candidate.

It's a good thing they would never do any of this.
Oh, wait...

No programmable machines period.

AZ maricopa Dems admitted dominion machines can be programmed to cheat. But we can trust them not to...
again, giving creedence to My Pillow guy's lawsuit I think!!! How amazing when shit like this happens after dominion told him to pound sand. I'm laughing hard right now. Mike is most likely laughing as well. Licking his chops in fact.

Multiple Elections...

Democrap fuckery.

They don't even have to be connected to the internet to enable the fraud.

They could program the settings to reject the majority of ballots & force them all to be adjudicated.
That way, they can take them into a room without observers & just claim they say whatever they want.

Or they can program them for fractional votes, giving part of every vote to a predetermined candidate.

It's a good thing they would never do any of this.
Oh, wait...
or if done at 2 am throw the ballots away. it is that simple for them. To think they'd never do that will cause lightning to hit you.

3400EED1-AE15-4CF2-9D46-9A2FDB436BC8.jpeg

Even Dems were complaining about Dominion machines switching votes a few years ago. Now they’re all in on using Dominion machines. Curious....

Klobuchar is one of the Dems doing a 180 on it...

again, giving creedence to My Pillow guy's lawsuit I think!!! How amazing when shit like this happens after dominion told him to pound sand. I'm laughing hard right now. Mike is most likely laughing as well. Licking his chops in fact.

The entire leadership of dominion is democracy's #1 enemy on the planet

Forum List

Back