Dominion voting machine used in 2020 election goes missing from Michigan, an Ohio Uber driver buys it for $8 at Goodwill

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Dominion is connected to the WEF I have no doubt.

The use of their machines should be forbidden in elections.

A Michigan voting machine recently went missing. Shockingly enough, an Uber driver from Ohio was able to purchase the Dominion voting machine from a Goodwill store for a mere $8. Now, Michigan officials are investigating how the voting machine used in the 2020 presidential election was able to be sold online.

An Uber driver from Ohio was able to make an online purchase of a 2020 Dominion voting machine from a Goodwill Industries thrift store in Cadillac, Michigan. Uber driver Ean Hutchinson bought the voting machine from an online Goodwill auction with a winning bid of $7.99.

Hutchinson – who is from Miamisburg – then flipped the voting machine by selling it on eBay. He originally listed the voting machine with a starting price of $250.

Hutchinson's eBay listing read, "Own a piece of history! This voting machine was one of thousands used in the 2020 United States presidential election and included in one of the many lawsuits against Dominion that were thrown out."

The left is going to have to come up with a better method of disposal of their steal.

Of course....whoever did this obviously didn't think past the tip of their nose.

Hey dickheads

The Dominion machines are nothing but COUNTING devices

And what they count are ballots that still exist

Friggin idiots

6s5n1b.jpg

"Only 7% spotted a deliberately planted error."

Dominion is connected to the WEF I have no doubt.
I have not yet found this piece of information, though it would not surprise me that they are. The consortium does tend to be all interconnected.

I DID however, just today, find out, that both Greta Thunberg, and Klaus Schawb, are/might, both be related. That's part of the eugenics/transhumanist agenda for ya.

Michigan voting machine recently went missing. Shockingly enough, an Uber driver from was able to purchase the Dominion voting machine from a Goodwill store for a mere $8. Now, Michigan officials are investigating how the voting machine used in the 2020 presidential election was able to be sold online.
An Uber driver from Ohio was able to make an online purchase of a 2020 Dominion voting machine from a Goodwill Industries thrift store in Cadillac, Michigan. Uber driver Ean Hutchinson bought the voting machine from an online Goodwill auction with a winning bid of $7.99.
Hutchinson – who is from Miamisburg – then flipped the voting machine by selling it on eBay. He originally listed the voting machine with a starting price of $250.
Hutchinson's eBay listing read, "Own a piece of history! This voting machine was one of thousands used in the 2020 United States presidential election and included in one of the many lawsuits against Dominion that were thrown out."

Welp, so much for the claim about our secure elections! They can't even keep track of the damn machines! And just what does someone do with one of them, open their own election or voting parlor?

You dispute that the ballots exist?
If you walk into a polling station, push a button, and it prints out your ballot? And you don't even look to see, if it printed out, who you voted for?

Yeah, like the news piece just told you, I dispute there is any hand written ballots.

The computer prints them for you.

The only ballots that exist, are those that are absentee. And if they are vote harvested? A lot of times, the vote harvester, will just sign for the person who it is mailed to, the person who it is mailed to, will never get it.

You really are in denial of how all this rigging is going on.

When I vote I get a paper ballot that I feed into a MACHINE THAT COUNTS THAT BALLOT DOPE.

That's how it is in virtually every state

Forum List

Back