Dominion voting machine used in 2020 election goes missing from Michigan, an Ohio Uber driver buys it for $8 at Goodwill

And yet manual hand recounts confirmed the accuracy of Dominion tabulations.
NO they did not. the showed the overt running of the same batches of ballots some 100 times swaying the vote tabulations. Why do you omit this information? sucks to be a liar, wouldn't you say? you get caught lying all the time.
What? Link, please.

The Intercept never fired him you stooge, he quit because he lost editorial control. His friends at the place were more concerned about how others in the ruling class press circles were going to view them, then they were about their integrity.

He didn't want to interfere with their families, their social lives, or the possible success of the place.

I watched his interview on the topic myself.

You are such a liar, either that, or just colossally stupid.

Idiot, if a ballot can't be scanned for some reason, election workers make a duplicate ballot which can be.
Of course. We know how the establishment rigged the whole thing, but thanks for confirming it for us.

Thanks.

:113:

6spxz4.jpg

Fair enough.
So you wanted Hillary Locked Up for doing so.

So should have the same regard for Locking Up trump.

Why the difference?
I never necessarily said there was one.

OTH? One was a president, the other? Was just a sec. of state.

IF? It turns out, that President Trump, did indeed, declass., or have the documents secure until such time as they were ready to be put into a presidential library, or if other past presidents have had similar documents after they left office. . .

meh, it would seem to me, a deep state initiated politicized controversy.

It doesn't matter much to me. I honestly don't care that much, because I don't trust either side, the DoJ, the FBI or the media.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the whole situation to you.

Forum List

Back