So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Republicans have made it clear they will not listen to any evidence against Trump

The Impeachment shouldn’t last long

I give the Republicans about a week to ignore the evidence and acquit

Article-1 is dead because hearsay evidence will not be allowed in the senate
Article-2 is dead since the USSC killed it when they ruled that Trump does have due process rights, and that is NOT "Obstruction of the House".
Nancy's partisan schitt show will bite the democrats in November.
Trumps admission is not hearsay

The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.
He was impeached by Seth Myers years before the election. We don't care. You turned this man into an underdog winner and living martyr.

The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.
He was impeached by Seth Myers years before the election. We don't care. You turned this man into an underdog winner and living martyr.

How did I do that? I have been against the impeachment and never voted for anyone of the people that voted for it.

Every president from this time forward will be impeached the moment that the opposition party gains a majority in the house.

Yep, this is what I have been saying since day 1, the damage will be irreparable. The only way I see it not working out that way is if Trump wins in an actual landslide and the Dems lose the House. If this happens I can only hope the Dems can take the Senate because one party holding all 3 is terrible for America, it matters not which party it is.

The abuse of power by your party to tamper with the election has corrupted the Constitutional concept of impeachment.

It is not my party, but you already knew that. But I agree that the Dems have indeed corrupted the Constitutional concept of impeachment.

Everyone here knows you are a far left democrat, Jake.

Right up to the point Trump is exonerated.:5_1_12024:
He won't be exonerated, if the trial is a sham.... Rs may acquit him, but without a real trial with evidence and witnesses, history will record it as a sham trial.

The impeachment is a sham, far worse, it's election tampering.

Are you proud of what the Stalinists in the house did? Really? Soviet Star Chambers and Stalinist show trials? Really?

Board Dimiwingers already making the prediction in my sig come true.............even before the trial starts.

They know they are holding a turd.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

I give the Republicans about a week to ignore the evidence and acquit

Article-1 is dead because hearsay evidence will not be allowed in the senate
Article-2 is dead since the USSC killed it when they ruled that Trump does have due process rights, and that is NOT "Obstruction of the House".
Nancy's partisan schitt show will bite the democrats in November.
Trumps admission is not hearsay

What admission??
Trump said "I want nothing". That admission?

Forum List

Back