So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

Sure you will. Let me guess what your strategy for combating inflation is.... tax cuts for the rich? 😄
FYI....You fell for the "tax cuts for the rich" BS.

Its tax cuts for the business owners so they have the ability to stay in the game and maybe employ additional people.

Most business owners are not rich. They get by.

Yup. Biden’s lie that this is all temporary has nobody fooled.

BTW, did you hear his latest lie? Yesterday he claimed that people’s salaries have increased by more than inflation. Clearly, the only hope Dems have is to lie about how badly they screwed up and hope there are enough useful idiots still around.

Their problem is: even the useful idiots go to the grocery store and gas station.
He also claimed that gas was at 5 dollars a gallon when he took office.

Sadly, the media chose not to air that lie.

FYI....You fell for the "tax cuts for the rich" BS.

Its tax cuts for the business owners so they have the ability to stay in the game and maybe employ additional people.

Most business owners are not rich. They get by.
Yea and less successful businesses should pay less taxes. Right now some of the most successful businesses pay the least amount of taxes. What are you confused about?

Inflation is a world wide issue, and is already reversing.

No one is paying "Twice as much" for groceries... 8% inflation is bad, but not "Twice as much". Math is one of those things you struggle with, Welfare Ray?
So you dont understand what the inflation number includes.
So you should not participate in this debate

That's what some on the left have been saying. I wouldn't expect a Biden presidency and Pelosi run Congress to raise taxes on the wealthy or corporations. We can't even get Pelosi to agree that Congressional members shouldn't be allowed to invest in the stock market.

That's not what increases inflation. Besides the global inflation occurring right now what causes inflation is the government lending money to financial institutions at zero percent interest rate so they can make it rain on every real estate investor, crypto bro, and corporation that wants to do stock buy backs to inflate the value of their companies. The amount of wealth redistribution that occurred during the pandemic and that occurs during every crisis, drives inflation and Inequality.

Why are you still looking for Commies under your bed when we're talking about the shortcomings of crony capitalism?

Nope. If you really want to know, just go to the US Communist party website and read their agenda. You'll find very few differences between them and the Democrat party. Or you can Google who they supported in the last several presidential elections, and the hit pieces they wrote about Republican contenders. If that's too much trouble, just let me know. I have one of their links in my bookmarks I'll be happy to post.

The definition of inflation is paying more for products and services than you did before. Much of this is related to fuel which Dementia called a war on even before he was nominated to run for their party. Then when you condition people to stay home instead of work, employers must increase their wage offers, again, that gets passed down to us. The Communists have spent nearly 5 trillion dollars in less than two years alone. No help there either. They only want to spend more on vote buying.

I don't know about you, but I'm paying twice as much for utilities than I did under Trump. If we have to do it, so does industry. Imagine what it costs for electricity and heat for a business that has a hundred or more employees.

So now you add it all up:

Huge increase in cost of labor.
Big increase in costs for transportation of products.
Huge increase in utility costs.
Printing phony money to buy votes.

That's how you get to run away inflation. But wait! Now we are going to face a huge diesel fuel shortage. What do you think that's going to do?

Us losing the election can only be one of two things: the election was rigged or a majority of voters are completely stupid. You decide.
Just because people disagree with your politics doesn’t mean they’re stupid. It just means they have different perspectives.

You’re a truck driver. You’re not in position to judge intelligence.

It's funny to watch the hypocrites in action when they lose an election. When in power, DumBama said Republicans want the keys back to the car they drove into the ditch. He went on to say, they can come along for the ride, but they'll have to sit in the back seat. During and after Trump's presidency, they hounded him month after month, year after year, and are still hounding him today nearly two years after leaving office, something that's never been done in our history.

So as usual, depending on how large the win, the devil will become an angel. You know, "we look forward to working together NOW!" Oh, forget about the fact we wouldn't give Republicans the time of day when we had all the power. Now it's time to bury the past and move forward as Americans together!

Of course, I expect this pathetic pandering to be delivered by Biden a few days after the election, but Whorris will continue echoing it long after, especially if we take the Senate by more than two seats.
I believe "share power" is the demoncrat talking point when they get their asses handed to them.

Yea and less successful businesses should pay less taxes. Right now some of the most successful businesses pay the least amount of taxes. What are you confused about?
A successful business means they employ people. They pay "match tax" on those employees. That is a tax. A successful business means the owner is making money and pays income tax on that money.

Now...here is where it may be complicated for you so pay attention.....

If the corporation is a C-Corp, they have the right to hold money at the end of the fiscal year for R and D or for reserves if the economy turns for the worse. No one gets it. No officer gets to use it and spend it....if they do it is personal income tax levied on it.

If a S-Corp or an LLP or an LLC, at the end of the year all funds retained by the company is levied as income tax on the owners....and the amount is based on their shareholder or participation ratio.

So....if a company does not distribute money and holds it for future use to build the company, why should they pay tax on it? No owner is getting to use it for personal reasons?

SO?

Did I lose you with facts and not rhetoric?

Both sides whine when they lose. Doesn’t mean it was rigged.

It’s interesting how you choose to compare yourself to them though, kinda proves my point.
Clinton said it was illegitimate and Abrams refused to conceded.
That is not whining. That is saying it was rigged.
Oh yeah...and I dont compare myself to a couple of sore losers.
Nice try.

Nope. If you really want to know, just go to the US Communist party website and read their agenda. You'll find very few differences between them and the Democrat party. Or you can Google who they supported in the last several presidential elections, and the hit pieces they wrote about Republican contenders. If that's too much trouble, just let me know. I have one of their links in my bookmarks I'll be happy to post.
No thanks, I'm all full up on commie conspiracies for the day. Do you have anything involving pizza shops and Hillary?
The definition of inflation is paying more for products and services than you did before. Much of this is related to fuel which Dementia called a war on even before he was nominated to run for party. Then when you condition people to stay home instead of work, employers must increase their wage offers, again, that gets passed down to us. The Communists have spent nearly 5 trillion dollars in less than two years alone. No help there either. They only want to spend more on vote buying.
Inflation is when you have to pay more for goods and services, it's caused by more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. Now does the middle class and working class seem like they have more dollars to you? Where has the wealth dramatically increased recently? Hmmmm.....
I don't know about you, but I'm paying twice as much for utilities than I did under Trump. If we have to do it, so does industry. Imagine what it costs for electricity and heat for a business that has a hundred or more employees.
I'm paying more today than I did yesterday and today is a sunny day whereas it was raining yesterday. I guess I should pray for rain then.
So now you add it all up:

Huge increase in cost of labor.
Big increase in costs for transportation of products.
Huge increase in utility costs.
Printing phony money to buy votes.

That's how you get to run away inflation. But wait! Now we are going to face a huge diesel fuel shortage. What do you think that's going to do?
Sure.

Clinton said it was illegitimate and Abrams refused to conceded.
That is not whining. That is saying it was rigged.
Nice try.
Both sides claim elections are rigged when they lose. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies.

Happy? You just made my point for me by comparing your own actions to theirs.

Not at all when they're in power. When we try to work with them in power, they usually respond by......

View attachment 716907
With due respect, yes they DO. They ARE in power NOW. Both in DC and in my state (P.A.). I see and hear their "togetherness" and "unity" slogans every day in newspapers, political ads, and anywhere they can throw their 2cts at you. Granted, you do see it much more around election time. But it never stops and certainly not when they're in power. I would say even more when they're in power.... Because then they don't have to fight so much for air time when they actually occupy important offices. The press goes to them instead of the other way around.

No thanks, I'm all full up on commie conspiracies for the day. Do you have anything involving pizza shops and Hillary?

Inflation is when you have to pay more for goods and services, it's caused by more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. Now does the middle class and working class seem like they have more dollars to you? Where has the wealth dramatically increased recently? Hmmmm.....

I'm paying more today than I did yesterday and today is a sunny day whereas it was raining yesterday. I guess I should pray for rain then.

Sure.

Well trust somebody that lives in the northeast. I'm paying a hell of a lot more, especially for natural gas.

How is posting a site to the actual party a conspiracy? Explain that one to me. It's not a Fox or Briebart site, it's the actual parties site. As the old saying goes, denial is not a river in Egypt. Tell that to the other frogs in that pot of cold water you're swimming in on top of the stove.

Inflation is not a one issue thing. It's a combination of bad things that cause it which I just explained. It's why your party is going to get creamed next month. The only other enjoyment I will get out of it is watching them beg for mercy.

Both sides claim elections are rigged when they lose. We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies.

No, it's just that nobody trusts our voting procedures any longer. If it were up to me, I'd get rid of any technology in voting, all ballots have to be hand counted with oversight, and if something seems amiss, we can always go back to that box of ballots to check out the claim.

A successful business means they employ people. They pay "match tax" on those employees. That is a tax. A successful business means the owner is making money and pays income tax on that money.

Now...here is where it may be complicated for you so pay attention.....

If the corporation is a C-Corp, they have the right to hold money at the end of the fiscal year for R and D or for reserves if the economy turns for the worse. No one gets it. No officer gets to use it and spend it....if they do it is personal income tax levied on it.

If a S-Corp or an LLP or an LLC, at the end of the year all funds retained by the company is levied as income tax on the owners....and the amount is based on their shareholder or participation ratio.

So....if a company does not distribute money and holds it for future use to build the company, why should they pay tax on it? No owner is getting to use it for personal reasons?

SO?

Did I lose you with facts and not rhetoric?
What facts do you think you presented that were relevant to the debate? 😄 Why should it matter what they plan to do with their earnings? Why should that except them from being taxed on it?

Well trust somebody that lives in the northeast. I'm paying a hell of a lot more, especially for natural gas.

How is posting a site to the actual party a conspiracy? Explain that one to me. It's not a Fox or Briebart site, it's the actual parties site. As the old saying goes, denial is not a river in Egypt. Tell that to the other frogs in that pot of cold water you're swimming in on top of the stove.
The site isn't the conspiracy. The similarities you imagine with communism is the conspiracy but I'm sure it all makes sense in your head. 😄
Inflation is not a one issue thing. It's a combination of bad things that cause it which I just explained. It's why your party is going to get creamed next month. The only other enjoyment I will get out of it is watching them beg for mercy.
Sure.

Forum List

Back