So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

Just shut up. Your party RUINED EVERYTHING. No one wants to hear a fucking word from you idiots about the economy or anything else for that matter.
😄

Were you rolling on the ground and flailing your arms like a child when you yelled we RUINED EVERYTHING?

Yup. Biden’s lie that this is all temporary has nobody fooled.

BTW, did you hear his latest lie? Yesterday he claimed that people’s salaries have increased by more than inflation. Clearly, the only hope Dems have is to lie about how badly they screwed up and hope there are enough useful idiots still around.

Their problem is: even the useful idiots go to the grocery store and gas station.

Let's get real. One of the drivers of inflation is the labor shortage. When you have 3.7% unemployment and people are offering $16.00 an hour for menial jobs, that drives up inflation.

Dems are never ashamed of blatant hypocrisy. Its amazing to me how little they care about their own integrity. I will never get that.
Why should anyone feel ashamed calling out mutants? 😄 It's posters like Lisa558 who are so afraid of counter points that they hide away in fear.

Why should anyone feel ashamed calling out mutants? 😄 It's posters like Lisa558 who are so afraid of counter points that they hide away in fear.
Afraid? No, she is annoyed by stupid fuckin retards, so she silences you. Me personally, i just enjoy bullying dipshits. It amuses me. Thats the only reason you arent on my ignore list.

Dems are never ashamed of blatant hypocrisy. Its amazing to me how little they care about their own integrity. I will never get that.

Integrity is not important to them. Integrity offers no instant animal gratification. They only value what feels good and gives them a dopamine hit RIGHT NOW!

Afraid? No, she is just annoyed by stupid fuckin retards, so she silences you. Me personally, i just enjoy bullying dipshits. Thats the only reason you arent on my ignore list.
Obviously she doesn't since she takes us off to peek at our comments, she just doesn't believe enough in her arguments to engage. 😄 And if you wanted to bully me you shouldn't of come off like a Simp bitch who can't diagnose causes of inflation or recommend a single remedy.

How long?.Don't we pretty much hear that shit ALL the time? Their push to hypnotize any pair of ears that will listen to go along with their agenda was kind of a 24/7 thing, I thought!

Obviously she doesn't since she takes us off to peek at our comments, she just doesn't believe enough in her arguments to engage. 😄 And if you wanted to bully me you shouldn't of come off like a Simp bitch who can't diagnose causes of inflation or recommend a single remedy.
Oh, you were expecting me to entertain your idiot questions about the economy? Nah bitch. I already told you, you only exist for me to bully you. You serve no other purpose here.

Forum List

Back